Face Morphing Technology and Serum X

Serum X i think invokes the Steve Rogers effect.

2 Likes

Pretty cool, so basically entire body recomp to look like a super hero!

I was thinking to suggest a hormone maximiser as a module. Testosterone and GHā€¦ Also dopamine, gaba and sĆ©rotonine are essential to have adequate behaviour!

Testosterone and GH high naturally would do the trick I think!

2 Likes

Store will probably come on online tomorrow.

3 Likes

Any reason you say that?

1 Like

No reason at all hahahaha

1 Like

The Prophetic Blackadder has spoke.

Also tomorrow is 1st of June in USA

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping too mateā€¦

1 Like

We should create a prediction thread in Emperorā€™s Lounge. Iā€™m saying dat after tomorrow.

2 Likes

Given the fact that Saint remains very quiet today, I would say the release date is very close

2 Likes

Its written in the book of Nostradamus chapter 7 page 71 line 23.

1 Like

There is power in belief, Iā€™m down to manifest an early release date

Here we go again :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, itā€™s been a while since Blackadder made predictions.

He missed his opportunity to quote angel numbers though.

Define ā€œearlyā€
Manifesting its release in the past? Thatā€™s not easy. Plus, we wouldnā€™t remember afterwards. What is, has always been.

Cool. So when is it the 1st of June in the rest of the world? A week later? :wink:

Iā€™m guessing the Q store does not create multi-stages. Doesnā€™t mean you can create 4 single-stages that build on one another.

I have a new contest idea: Things you will never hear Saint or Fire say.
ā€œThe Q store opening will be delayed by two weeks because the new Sims 4 expansion pack is coming out on Friday, so weā€™ll be busy for at least the whole next week.ā€

What? I like that game every once in a while, donā€™t judge me! :slight_smile:

Besides, itā€™s fun to see that community at work. Massive Discord servers to support all modding efforts (that put out a call for bilingual support for when the pre-release patch drops today and breaks everything), a 10 hour livestream leading up to its release on midnight, the competition between the YT influencers to bring out the best content first with their early access. Itā€™s fun how big business it is.

1 Like

Raphael and Friday I can see the power of belief is strong in the both of you. What I would suggest is visualizing in your mind ā€œQ store is hereā€. Speak in the present ā€œoh I love the q store its the best thing since sliced breadā€.

2 Likes

I am really happy that Saint answered my prayers he is releasing terminus as a ā€œmoduleā€. Since my subconscious is extremely stubborn terminus is the one piece which has managed to break through and make the subs more effective.

1 Like

They can just repeat the following phrases non-stop when they meditate.

I seek Q.

I am Q.

Q am I.

Thank Q.

6 Likes

Exactly my friend :smiley: and Voila !! Q store will appear. I suggest you sit cross legged in a quiet room and chant your mantra

I seek Q.

I am Q.

Q am I.

Thank Q

Q is Cool

Ice Qā€¦

Barbecue Q

Let us all talk Q

3 Likes

And Qā€™s facial morphing tech will turn you into this guy (because thatā€™s what this thread was about):

Saint will be happy, more Star Trek references.

4 Likes

I thought Serum X is supposed to turn one into a universal super soldier.

I guess I just found Saint the biggest customer base.

1 Like

Well, Q was pretty much akin to a deity.

Iā€™d like to believe that if SubClub created a super-soldier sub, theyā€™d include scripting to use it only for the highest good of all concerned. Besides, for Q to create fluent Chinese-speaking (named) subs, theyā€™d need to build Q to the 7th Power. Q-Squared just doesnā€™t cut it.

I think a more realistic expectation would be that Serum X (provided it what we think it does) helps to burn fat while building muscles, something which is harder than it looks.

PS Another rumor has the US developing Skynet. Terminators vs Skynet, Iā€™d see that movie.

1 Like