Extreme listening saturation due to "set it and forget it" and "social distancing"

But do you feel you are getting any better results?

1 Like

When youā€™re overdoing it, the results tend to slow down. Partly because your subconscious canā€™t structure change with all that noise, and partly because you are in no mood or state to take action.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I couldnā€™t agree more. I am or have been feeling ridiculously overwhelmed to the point of depression and anxiety. Itā€™s also why starting tomorrow I am going back to running Total Breakdown by itself indefinitely. I feel like unless I learn to let go of a lot of shit I am holding onto my mental and emotional maturity will stall

2 Likes

Eventually Iā€™d like to do something similar with Khan ST1, Regeneration and Primal Seduction. Breaking things down to the most primal instinctual self.

2 Likes

I also wonder how Alchemistā€™s first stage, ā€œPathfinderā€, might serve in breaking down negative patterns in the self.

1 Like

This was a really helpful quote from a really helpful post.

Questions related to this constantly come up in different forms on the forum. Iā€™ll copy this quote to my journal.

Both of these have happened to me. And at this point, I ā€˜trust in the processā€™. My subconscious mind seems to be guiding that process pretty well. Sometimes Iā€™ll ā€˜forgetā€™ and it seems perfectly timed to give me a short break. Lately another thing has started happening: Iā€™ll think Iā€™ve forgotten, and then Iā€™ll realize that the subliminal was actually playing on Ultrasonic and I hadnā€™t realized it. Iā€™m actually coming out of a couple of days of that. I feel that I want to play masked and be more on top of the exposure times.

In general, I donā€™t find that I have very dramatic ā€˜contraindicationsā€™ or obvious discomfort associated with any of the subliminals. No headaches or anything like that. Reconciliation has, I think, happened, but it tends to be kind of subtle. Or seems that way to me.

3 Likes

gonna try this after my 60 day mark with emp 4 on MArch 30thā€¦

im in a country with total lock down, so im on house arrent from 3:30 pm until next morning 7 amā€¦

1 Like