Experimental Listening Pattern

Thank you.

What do you think then of the double-induction method in hypnosis, that leads to the deepest change and trance any human can experience: Where two hypnotists are doing a different induction in each one of the ears of the person, leading their conscious mind to overload, which opens the door to their subconscious mind to absorb all the suggestions and not rejecting any of it at all?

Do you think this could be how a constant overload method works? Or with subs specifically, the only correct metaphor is the workout and muscle building metaphor, and any hypnosis best-methods is irrelevant, maybe? What do you think?

cc @DarkPhilosopher

2 Likes

I guess I’m not sure that the workout metaphor applies to subliminals. It might, but I can’t see any definite reason for it.

For me, running the subs 24/7 is a matter of efficiency. Set it. Forget it.

2 Likes

I like double inductions and have listened to many of them. In fact, I listen to a guided meditation or hypnosis track pretty much every night. I wonder how brief changes of stimuli, like using a supercharger, guided meditation or hypnosis track, might potentiate change using subliminals.

Could these brief breaks or changes in stimuli magnify benefit? I am not sure they do, but throwing it out there.

2 Likes

I do actually take a break from subs for about an hour every day to meditate and listen to superchargers. Maybe there is something in that idea.

1 Like

Yes. I am away from my subs for 2 to 6 hours per day depending on my activities and schedule. I am wondering how these somewhat irregular break periods might have an effect on sub efficacy.

1 Like

@Sirchiropractixalot` Didn’t see your post till now :slight_smile:. Your spot on there is no one shoe size that fits all. It was nice of Sovereign to make this information available to users. However I will stick to listening at night.

2 Likes

Without naming competitor names, there is one I’ve listened to before which led to a “breakthrough” of sorts back in 2007…Not that I did as much with that “breakthrough” as I could have…but this stuff is helping me gain clarity on that too.

3 Likes

What a coincidence that you @SaintSovereign decided to make a thread about this subject, because I noticed something that I wanted to share with you guys.

After taking a break from listening to subs I decided to start again. I decided to monitor my sleep with one of those apps that “track” your sleeping pattern. This was just out of curiosty. What I saw is that according to the app I had too little deep sleep. Almost immediately I suspected that playing the subs while sleeping had to do with this. However of course one night isn’t enough to draw conclusions so I tracked my sleep 2 extra nights while I was listening to the sub. Again the app showed that both nights I had too little deep sleep.

After 3 nights sleeping while listening to subs I decided to not listen to the subs while sleepinp for 5 days. And guess what all 5 nights my deep sleep was a lot a better and I also felt better during the day. After those 5 days I listend to the sub while sleeping again, and you guessed it my deep sleep was bad again.

Now I know those apps aren’t very accurate however the difference in the amount of deep sleep I had while listening to subs during the night and not listening , was so big that I dare to say it actually affected my deep sleep. On top of that the percenatges of deep sleep I had were all very consistent on both the nights I listend and didn’t listen.Now of course I don’t know if this is something everyone experiences, so I’m not claiming this affects everybody. I also want to add that I was not listening to the subs at a very high volume or something like that while sleeping.

I also noticed my dreams became way more vivid when I stopped listening during the night. And like you said I think it has to do with the fact that while we are sleeping the only time is that our subconsious has no other distractions. Because of this I always thought that listening to subs during sleeping is not ideal since we don’t give our subconsious the break to process everything, I even made a thread about this a while ago. But without the listening hours during the nights it’s hard for me to get enough hours so I kept listening at night.

7 Likes

How does that app work? That’s very interesting.

2 Likes

Before I took a night of off running Alchemist ST1, it was so smooth before that I thought I had nothing left to purify/heal. The morning after not running it I slept 1 hr longer than normal and felt I had a ton of stuff left to purify. I also could feel the differences between each sub much more clearly that day. Taking a night or day off definitely seems to be important.

6 Likes

Okey. Today I had the most VIVID (incorrect word…INSANELY VIVID!!!) dreams in my whole life. Colors was AMAZING! I saw green, big, volumetric Moon passing near Earth, growing bigger! Black Hole was so real that I said: oh shit, not again (remembering Interstellar), but it was not so frightening to go down as I thought before. Next, orange grass, purple sky…no, guys, no LSD was used :blush:
Pyramid, Archangel Raphael, he was tall and said some nasty words, his attitude was not good, colorful passages, tunnels and all suddenly this whole theme changed to social environment, club, I was with my brothers and five girls. Next scene: I’m in bed and three girls were doing blowjob. Everything was so real, so I said: I had two girls doing me blowjob but three is definitely next level.

Maybe this is coincidence but I listened subs yesterday for a whole day and for about hour before sleep stopped and listened nothing during night.

I’m still impressed with the intensity, reality and vividness of the dream. I remember all my color dreams in life since school but this one was NEXT LEVEL.

8 Likes
4 Likes

I tried not listening to subs while sleeping.

I got better sleep. I feel more rested. I still got morning wood.

No super vivid dreams. Just the normal type of dreaming I get when I listen to subs from here at night.

I think it’s good. Better sleep is important. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just took out of storage some ancient dual induction sets I have on cassette tape. Fun stuff.

4 Likes

Took a 2nd night off, ran a couple loops of Primal Seduction which brought a 3 year old limiting belief to the surface that’s crippled my success with women since then. I cleared it the following morning. Not listening during the night seems to have HUGE benefits, if you’re getting a decent amount of exposure during the day (~9 hrs that day for me).

5 Likes

That’s very interesting man.

So does a Buddha have limiting beliefs? How does that work? I am very curious about that.

2 Likes

I can only speak from my own experience. I’ve heard from the founder of Open Heart that a Buddha has no shadows, yet I have the energy body of a Buddha (all 13 bhumis perfected, which is the definition of a fully realized Buddha according to Open Heart) and that does not match my experience.

From my experience, absolutely. I know what I Am (awareness), and I experience life that way, but I have plenty of shadows (traumas, old patterns, emotional garbage) remaining. If I want to change how I act, I have to get triggered to become aware of the shadow so I can let it go. I also still want success in the external world, which I believe is a very rare quality for people at or near this level of spiritual development. If I had to pick a single person I wanted to emulate, it would be RSD Tyler, not a monk in a cave, therefore I still have to face my shadows to have that external success.

3 Likes

Where can you find something about Open Heart? Havent found much on youtube

2 Likes

Go to en.OpenHeart.fi . The meditation they use to pierce the 1st bhumi is here https://youtu.be/U2FHCGt803o . I tried the meditation multiple times on my own but didn’t get very far, the Guidance to Awakening was critical for me.

4 Likes

I took a day off today. I feel very good.

And I will stop listening at night. Today, I felt things were getting processed although I’m not listening to any subs. Plus, my mind is sharper.

Then again, for the last 5 months or so, I’ve been a “Hustler, No Days Off.” Listening to subs 20h+ a day with no days off.

7 Likes