Experiences on Deep Sleep Module

I would like to hear everyone’s experience with this module.

2 Likes

I think it’s helped improve my sleep. However, I still have difficulties with sleep at times. Improvement, yes. Complete resolution of issue as of right now, no.

2 Likes

Thank for your input. I’m thinking about putting in my custom.

I have added Deep Sleep module before in a custom sub, and can contrast it against the experiences of running other customs without it in.

With the deep sleep module included in a custom, sleep quality improves in the sense that I find it is easier to fall asleep initially, and I am less likely to wake up and then not be able to fall back to sleep. It has the effect of allowing the mind to quieten when your head hits the pillow.

I had a custom with Stark as the main module that didn’t have it included, and I’ve now included it in the v2 of that custom - so I think it’s worth including. Better sleep = more energy = better execution of subs.

It helps to listen to the subs earlier in the day if you can too, so your listening and processing can largely take place before you go to sleep. That’s been my experience anyway.

1 Like

I’ve had it in a custom for around 10 days now.

Sleep has improved slowly the last few days.

Otherwise, Paragon is really effective when it comes to putting you to sleep, even though I don’t think the sub is supossed to be used that way.

2 Likes

Sharing here

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience

I’ve had Deep Sleep in a custom for over a year, and my sleep has improved to the point where I have no issues falling asleep now at all - previously I used to take a sleep supplement every night just to fall asleep, and would lay awake almost all night if I didn’t have it.

Granted, I also have had some hypnosis to install sleep triggers (I have 2, that I can fire in sequence which knocks me out in a couple of minutes, if not sooner) plus I take a dedicated sleep supplement stack:

Dinner:
500mg GABA

Bedtime:
2.5g magnesium (a blend of l-threonate, glycinate, taurate)
500mg GABA
250mg l-theanine
3mg sublingual melatonin

The supplement stack was the same before, the only difference has been deep sleep and the hypnosis… and for those paying attention, that year of improvement in sleep was also my first year of being a father… aka, baby sleeping next to our bed, often fussy in the night.

I like deep sleep, and will very likely include it in the next version of my mindset custom as well.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

To clarify, I had 1 of the sleep triggers installed before my custom, and the other one after. It’s 100% possible that it was the combination of everything that worked so well. Also, some nights I fall asleep so fast I don’t even need any triggers… so that’d be the deep sleep scripting.

One really significant thing is my ability to fall asleep is no longer dependent on my mood. Previously, if I was feeling stress about something, or if my wife and I had an argument/etc before bed, I’d be unable to sleep. I’d just lay there ruminating. Now, boom… lights out within a couple of minutes of my head hitting the pillow, according to my Oura ring.

2 Likes