Experiences of Emperor so far

Sounds very useful :wink: Iā€™m not stopping you from doing it, just putting sidenotes to it. Before everyone starts buying onions like madmen. I love Garlic(Also has Allacin) myself, but I would never make garlic juice for the allecin(note, itā€™s healthy to get this into your diet; but I do not see the point of going extreme).

Also as noted, I saw the onion juice was inserted directly into the stomachs of the rats.

OH, and ONE more sidenoteā€¦ maybe the most important one.

They used a DRUG on the rats, before giving it. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&q=lamotrigine

:stuck_out_tongue: also not natural.

3 Likes

Thanks for the look out. You may smell while it kills the pathogens and if youā€™re heavy loaded Iā€™m sure it can be bad. Nothing in the article said it didnā€™t work just that no scientist did a control study and since science isnā€™t free and most studies are paid by pharmaceutical, government or military now itā€™s not surprising one wasnā€™t done.

2 Likes

I know, but I am just saying Rats != Humans. Iā€™m just putting a side note as people tend to take research out of context. Also I donā€™t think no ETHIC commission would give you a GO for that kind of research, nor would most people willingly take part in such a research. Itā€™s not just a money question, Itā€™s also a question about study-size, power and reliability of the study. Things people tend to forget, or simply donā€™t know when. I recommend you to read this pyramid about strength of research.

And this

(Not perfect, but good enough to get the gist of evaluation of research)
(note popular media tends to take things massively out of context, so do alternative health practitioners).

Check out this site to have more reliable sources, regarding supplements. So you wont be wasting your money on a lot of stuff ;-)!

2 Likes

This is all interesting and thanks for sharing.

Onions are dirt cheap, 2 a day will cost about $6 a week.

The sulfur compounds kill positively charged pathogens as weā€™re negatively charged and our beneficial pathogens are too that is a benefit.

Onion are to burn up stored negative emotions from the body, like anger. So if youā€™re someone with a simmering anger issue getting that gunk out is a benefit.

Your Vital article was a propaganda piece. Take information and connect it to something undesirable in this case 4 chan. Add just the negative ā€œmakes you smellā€ was there any positive results? Who knows she didnā€™t provide any and warning you can look for yourself but beware of the racist memes and NSFW pictures, etc. Then says well here is where the 4 chan theory and ā€œbody buildersā€ came up with the stuff and remember there isnā€™t good science done on it. She even signed it are you a rat. My question would be who paid her to write that article? Wasnā€™t for the kindest of her heart but to be found and serve its purpose.

So this is someones journal and I apologize for my part in hijacking it so if you want to continue we can create another thread but I think the discussion went as far as it will go.

Two known benefits of eating onion more may get a third.

2 Likes

If you do, I am your man.

3 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

01-10-19 @ 10:25 AM;
I am one that can attest to the true health benefits of eating raw chopped up garlic. It has some of the best antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties known to man. Everytime I feel like Iā€™m coming down with something like a cold or the beginning symptoms of the flu, I make sure to load up on garlic before I go to sleep. And 99% of the time (Iā€™ve been doing this for over a decade now, so I should know) I wake up the next day clear of all symptoms. Usually when I get out of bed I have to go to the bathroom and cough up all the phlegm, as garlic just has a way of clearing it all out of my system, in ways that no medication, both prescribed or over the counter, ever could.

Now, Iā€™m not gonna lie to you and say that it is a pleasant experience, or that it gets easier as time goes by. Because like I mentioned above, Iā€™ve been doing this for over 10 years, and I have not gotten accustomed to the taste it leaves in your mouth, nor the queasy feeling in my stomach. But the way I see it is like this; would I rather put up with the unpleasantries for the next 10-15 minutes, or would I rather suffer for days and nights being sick?

I chop up the garlic, with enough to fill up a tablespoon. I also squeeze 3-4 lemons into a cup. I donā€™t mix it or dilute it with water. Just the pure lemon juice. I let the chopped up garlic sit for 5-10 minutes, then I take the whole tablespoonful into my mouth. But wait, thereā€™s moreā€¦:woozy_face: Now comes the fun part. I start chewing it down so I can break it down further. I do so until itā€™s all crushed down, then I swallow it all. By this time, my mouth is on FIRE!!!:hot_face: Thatā€™s when I drink the squeezed lemon juice to wash it all down.

Now to counter the unpleasant aftertaste of garlic, Iā€™ll take one mint (usually a Halls mint will do) and suck on it until it dissolves completely in my mouth. Then Iā€™ll brush my teeth and go to bed. It works even better if all this is done with an empty stomach.

7 Likes

My mother used to give a garlic ā€œconcoctionā€ to us that always worked too. It consisted of honey, lots of garlic and vinegar. Needless to say, it tasted horrible. BUT, it worked SO well.

3 Likes

Hey, normally I would give you proper references if proper articles where written(but thereā€™s no research that repeated that research). However, it was a pretty easy to read article, I would never use that site as a reference in any scientific papers Iā€™d have to write. But itā€™s good enough for the forums.

I still think you guys are overthinking the whole shebang, just eat Garlic or Onion and get allecin in your diet and youā€™ll be fine.

2 Likes

Exploration beyond ā€œtraditional wisdomā€ is one of the guiding principles of this forum. Letā€™s not get into the habit of squashing conversation under the guise of ā€œnot overthinking.ā€

8 Likes