Experience With Over Exposure

This is not a recommendation to try what I have been doing. But I just wanted to share my last three months on unlimited listening days and no breaks in listening days until washout.

October 9th Marks 3 years here. And I have only felt massive changes in my action taking over the last few weeks.

I was always using titles to bring internal changes passively. I never took any real action.
with titles Like Khan, Stark, Emperor HOM, and a few more alpha titles, I didn’t see any results. Coz I was always waiting for internal change.

But then I went back to OG titles Ascension, Rebirth, and Limit Destroyer. I over-exposed myself to these titles.

After a month, I started feeling fearless and proactive.

And now I am all about taking action.

I have cut short my passive listening plan and Moved straight to RICH, Emperor, True Sell.

Since starting this stack, I have not taken a break and not heard the stack for less than 2 hours a day.
Alhamdulillah, every day is getting better and better!

Before this gives you any ideas, please listen to one of our Ambassadors.

8 Likes

wow, never would think you are a muslim

1 Like

Did I give a contrary vibe ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

of course, no. it’s hard to say wether a person is muslim or not until he says something related to Islam.
where are you from, brother?

2 Likes

Just coming here for anyone who reads it to be aware that this is NOT recommended AT ALL. If you do it, it is YOUR experimentation, which of course, you can do.

Just because it seems to work for mecharc, doesn’t mean you can handle it.

Be careful.

6 Likes

Thank you for saying this.

From the Indian sub continent . What about you brother? Are you Muslim too?

yes, I am. I’m from Uzbekistan.

1 Like

Are you listening to the Zero Point titles for 2 hours everyday??

At least 2 hours.

While im here getting mad recon from listening to 3min of my custom 1 time a week :joy:

Y’all give me your brain

1 Like

I’ll lend you mine for a week; you’ll likely return it in 3 days :grin::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Why the hell would you want a brain that needs three hours of a certain script to begin seeing results? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m always up for a challange! :sunglasses:

Honestly, I rather have a brain that needs three hours of scripting instead of recon. Sometimes I wish there was a lesser form of ZP. The one that doesn’t make me hate life for 2-3 day’s in a row. :sweat_smile:

But I think I’m different when it comes to sensetivity. If I drink coffee my whole body is freaking out, while 90% drinks it on daily basis :joy:

You’re so funny bro

1 Like

Thanks bro I try