Rise of a Dynasty

Day 1
Well I finally realized I was not ready for Ecstasy of Gold. My new stack is Mogul, RICH, Ultimate Husband Custom (which consists of Heartsong, Wanted and Sex Mastery), and ARES Executive LD Custom. It seems that Mogul is better for someone trying to break out of the 9 to 5.

I am currently working on a side project and taking action just not quite getting the results out myself that I am looking for. So I am going for a new strategy. My Executive custom has really pushed me to take action but noticed nothing on RICH or EoG. Since EoG is better for those who have a business up and running, I am turning to Mogul to help me craft the escape vehicle. Once I am able to quit my job and run the business full time i will switch back to EoG. That is the plan so far. I have about a year and 9 months for when my wife and I are planning for a baby. So the clock is ticking.

11 Likes

Day 2 rest day

Woke up feeling the processing already from yesterday’s stack. Did some research for my book. Felt the scripts running in my head. Noticed the wife is a lot more kissy lately and tries and succeeds in being adorable.

my job starts in a month but i dont wanna be a 9-5 waggie either…

I’m excited for your journey man!

All the best!

2 Likes

Day 3
I noticed my overall mood is better lately even at my job, something must have been releases in the last couple of months. Couldn’t even tell you which sub worked to do that. I noticed as I was listening to Mogul that by business mind was becoming sharper. I have a custom Mogul to fit my needs built already, not sure when I will pull the trigger since I like what I am already getting. @RVconsultant is totally correct on telling everyone to reduce loops. I kept scoffing and getting annoyed whenever I saw it but since I switched to only MWF the rough high seas ocean where the ship was about to capsize at any moment turned into a wild ride on a windy day on the lake. This QV2 takes a bit of mental adjustment to how subs have been run in the past and I’m all for it. So if you don’t hear it enough thank you @RVconsultant.

As for my heartsong/sm/wanted custom. Heartsong came through loud and clear. I feel so much more love surround me. Granted my wife and I have been together for 8 years even though we are married less than a year and I have been always working to be a better partner and our relationship so there isn’t much reconciliation of what the sub says and what my perceived reality is. I have been fortunate to find the right one for me and she was the first partner I had.

Learning and practicing more of my craft cocktail creation. Its a fun businesses to get into.

4 Likes

Well put. Listening 5 days a week was way too much for me. I’ve had the best results since doing 3 days a week and doing the washout I’m currently on.

What other modules do you have in your mogul custom?

1 Like

Here is the tentative list below.

Mogul Custom

Mandatory/Enhancers

1. Mogul CORE
  2. Inner Circle CORE
  3. Carpe Diem Ascended
  4. Deus
  5. Omnidimensional

Direction

1. Wayfinder
  2. Current invoker
  3. Instant Business Tactician
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Informaticon

Wealth

1. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  2. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  3. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  4. Secret Source
  5. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Heart of the Lion

1. Virtue Series: Temperance
  2. Furious Ascent
  3. Lion IV
  4. Dynasty
  5. Joie de Vivre
4 Likes

If you were to summarize in less than 300 words what you are wanting from this subliminal, what would it be?

Light the path and guide me towards where I should take my Fantasy Cocktail business to help it make me enough money to take the leap to full time entrepreneurship. I sometimes have an issue with I have motivation but struggle for what do I do next. Take intelligent risks and make smart decisions.

Create a team around me for that business that becomes like family similar to a FIRST robotics team I was on.

Give me the patience and confidence to withstand the storm on my journey. Also make the journey one enjoyable through the ups and downs.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

If you’re creating a team, what modules are you wanting to help you with leadership?

I didn’t think of adding leadership modules. Is there ones that you would recommend over other ones in the list?

I want your input on that because that may change the setup and be the thing that turns it from good to great.

I have been trained in leadership since 1st grade due to scouts and eventually became an Eagle Scout. I led my robotics team and handle powers of position well in the past. Its kind of second nature when it is thrust upon me. Growing up until college I rose up the ranks of organizations I was in quite quickly. That all being said I have been the low man on the totem pole at my current job (probably why I have some dissatisfied feelings towards it) and haven’t had a leadership position in a while. I am not one to grab for power it just kinda came naturally to me in the past. My immediate family are all leaders in our own right.

Please let me know your thoughts, my wheels are really spinning now. Maybe this is why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Torchbearer
Alpha of Alpha
Leader of Men

1 Like

Day 4 rest day

Woke up feeling the brain pretty heavy with processing the new heartsong custom and Mogul. With Qv2 it’s almost like the processing is a strongly nice feeling. It’s like the new me is being filtered into the cracks of my subconscious like a river gently eroding away the old debree to make way for the new programming. It’s like I can tell what it pushes against but not too hard. I have also learned to relax and just enjoy the process.

I am dealing with some brain overload today so I am going to take another rest day tomorrow along with the rest of the weekend and start again Monday. I typically love the process days since with QV2 you can really feel it working.

The wife is really cozzying up to me, only 1 loop of the new custom. Granted wanted has increased that.

Day 5 rest day

Hope you enjoy today’s ramblings of a Mad Alchemist.

Another brutal morning of reconciliation. I felt zero motivation for my day job and my brain was fried. Even though it’s not fun in the moment this usually means deep changes so I am okay with it. I also am not pushing myself to listen to more loops like I used to. As the day went on it got a bit easier. I feel an incredible internal momentum pulling me into my desired life. It’s like being carried away down a stream. I can feel the subconscious kicking and screaming as it’s being pulled to something better. Qv2 is absolutely insane.

At some point in the morning I felt incredible internal heat. I am guessing that is the fat burn module.

Day 6 rest day

still feeling processing. I noticed I feel a lot better about myself. I keep trying to be my complete authentic self and no longer hiding behind a character. I am even becoming more satisfied with ny sex life even though no much has changed in that aspect. I desire to become unapologetically myself yet self aware. I believe i am heading in a positive direction to that goal. I am developing a nice calm confidence with a splash of Humility.

2 Likes

Great journal. Came here to ask about your executive custom. What’s in that one?

Thank you! It is ARES, Limit Destroyer Module, Executive Core.

Day 7 rest day

While watching survivor redemption island, I admired Boston Rob’s leadership of his tribe keeping them cohesive despite differences within the tribe. I am thinking more and more about adding a leadership component to my Mogul Custom that has been marinating for some time. I think I am going to go with torchbearer. I don’t need to be leader of men or alpha of alpha. I see all of these posts about desiring so hard to be alpha and I just don’t have that drive for it.

I have a team slowly forming for my business with a lot of help from friends. One of them is an editor, the other is going to help me with social media. Things are starting to move.

1 Like

Day 8
Since last time I ran my heartsong custom in my stack, it caused profound overload I am switching up my listening schedule. MF is Mogul, RICH, Executive. Wednesday is Just Heartsong custom. Hopefully this distribution will lessen the overload effects. Ordered my Mogul Custom

Here is the final custom modules for those interested:

Business Builder

Mandatory/Enhancers

1. Mogul CORE
  2. Inner Circle CORE
  3. Carpe Diem Ascended
  4. Deus
  5. Omnidimensional

Direction

1. Wayfinder
  2. Current invoker
  3. Instant Business Tactician
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Informaticon

Wealth

1. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  2. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  3. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  4. Secret Source
  5. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Leader

1. Dragon Tongue
  2. Furious Ascent
  3. Transcendental Connection
  4. Torchbearer
  5. Joie de Vivre
2 Likes

A well thought-out custom. Specially the modules being equally distributed across 4 areas but still focused on business.

Have you built any customs before this? Wondering how stacking is without the Mosaic module.

Thank you, I have built 2 others that I abandoned due to change in how I wanted to run subs.

I have built a 3 module ultima that is ARES, Limit Destroyer Module, and Executive CORE. This one is super effective. When I run it, I have incredible productivity towards my business. Unfortunately I can only run it twice a week. I really want to avoid overload. I have had it twice and its very un productive.

I have no mosaic in either. I have no idea if its crucial or not. I have two goals that kind of work hand and hand with subs. Create the best possible relationship with my wife and I and create my own business so we can dictate our life and not be subject to employment.

1 Like