EOG Breakdown and I’m fucking Tired

So when it I had the money I bought it and I’ve been listening to it as much as I can; 12-18 hour range a day. I gotta say I’m ducking tired most of the time. Ive been using ST1 of it because ya know Breakdown. Holy shit

4 Likes

im interested in seeing what’ll come next past the first phase.

3 Likes

Hey man, on ST1 I felt EXTREMELY tired around 2-5pm every day for 2 weeks pretty much. After doing it for a month I went on ST2 and feel amazing. Keep pushing brother :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m curious to hear how it’s going for you now?

ST1 was tough and tiring for about 2.5-3 weeks of it.

@Gorilla you’re on EoG ST2? Because ST2 has been even worse than ST1 for me. I have about 5-6 more days and I absolutely CANNOT wait for it to be over.

3 Likes

It was similar with Khan. ST3 feels quite smooth and i get this euphoria feeling more often

3 Likes

No I went to Khan ST1. I figured I’d do a complete breakdown, but after next week I’m going back to EOG ST2

4 Likes

Cool, how was EoG vs Khan ST1 for you? Any major differences that you noticed?

4 Likes

Is the tiredness due to all of the info the brain is absorbing? or or the changing of old hard set patterns?

4 Likes

Most likely, a combination of both. Try backing off the number of hours a bit. Your mind will get used to it after awhile.

6 Likes

So here’s an update and it’s gotten more positive actually. So been complaining a lot less, things just been working out more, haven’t really been super struggling. Oh and I got to do community service as an option for court. I mean sure things happen and the like, but I now feel ready to switch back to EOG and gonna do stage 2 or 3. Also it’s been about 28 days I’ve been on Khan ST1 and did 60 days of EOG ST1. I’m done breaking down; now I gotta build and make shit happen.

5 Likes