Eog + al + ql + rich for at least 2 years

I plan a 2-year journey or more. I just started st 1 last night with Q1. I am priming my pump. I will. change to Qv2 when it arrives. My 6 months of each stage will be from the day I get the last Qv2 multi-stage into my playlist. I am already feeling it. I do understand that stage 1 in each is basically breaking down the old belief structures. So I am planning on it. I am in a position to take time off as my wife works. She is fine with it.

A bit about me, I am 46 and was born with cerebral palsy. I have been on disability my whole life. I met my wife 6 years ago. She is able-bodied and works as a librarian. I am often the smartest guy in the room, but with my CP I have a moderate speech impediment. I do have a college degree in film focusing on effect work. Right now I make digital fine art.

I started experimenting with what my mind can really do in '95. I used my first subliminal in '98. The first time I did hypnosis was in 2003. My first ultra-depth hypnosis was in 2005. I had to heal something before I could work on myself. I may post about that in the Alchemist forum. I know I can handle this, and so does my wife.

Goals;
end of 2 years
I will buy anything I want without looking at the price. I will grow my internet presence to make 5 figures a week. I will become the king of passive income, I will be able to manifest anything I choose. I will learn more about energy healing, I already know some, but there is always more to learn. I will turn off the need to subvocalize when I read and learn to speed read. I already have a great memory, but always room for improvement.

10 Likes

You may want to take a look at Project Hero that is right about to being released.

Why did you decide to run the Alchemist? Is it about working with energies oriented to healing?

1 Like

Is project hero different the custom modules that just came out?

‘Hey, look a shiny new ball called Project Hero, buy into it.’ 2 years later I will be in the same boat as I am in now due to chasing the all new shiny balls. My friend there will always be new programs coming out. I need to focus on what I need to do. I can run Project Hero in 2 years, if I need it. I am making a commitment to myself, and my wife, to due this run fully. The FAQ states major life changes happen after 6 months. So that is what I am doing. Each stage will be a major life change, at least 6 month per stage…

Why Alchemist, I am big into metaphysics and spirituality.

4 Likes

I think project Hero is going to be an actual title and not just modules… i mean saint mentioned a few times later he could wait to try project hero out in his new place multiple times i think.

1 Like

So, noone knows what it is exactly?

replied on my journal so as not to derail this one.

@procyon98

As far as project hero currently, it’s modules in the custom store that just came out, and I think @Sub.Zero recommended it in relation to the physical condition you mentioned-its pure physical shifting for healing and strengthening specific areas and body systems from orgrans, nervous system, muscular system, to brain and immune etc- and it’s possible the physical shifting in the new modules could have a positive impact on any physical condition towards healing and/or optimal performance, which of course tends to trickle into every area of life, including finances–more energy, clarity, capacity to do different work etc.

That said if your set and determined on a very specific goal that’s awesome

it looks like a great sub trajectory for your wealth/financial goals- best in running it, and looking forward to hearing how it goes

3 Likes

Oh, okay, for CP I have an ultra-depth hypnosis file that works. I got a better range of motion due to it. It is slow going but that is fine by me.

Question, seriously, why does everybody thinks I need to heal CP? It is a part of me, and I have grown to love and accept myself. A part of that journey was learning to love, and accept my CP.

1 Like

I can’t speak for everybody and I don’t think you need to do anything-I was clarifying what I believed @Sub.Zero’s recommendation was in relation to.

I also personally don’t belief healing/ optimizing has anything to do with not loving oneself exactly as one is, whatever one’s state of being-mental, emotional, or physical.

I certainty see how many people can attempt to change things and want things to be different because they have not accepted what is and learned to love with whatever circumstance as it sounds like you have.

2 Likes

We’re going to learn on that any time soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not about any need of validation or fitting into “a healthy people community” and working towards healing is not a sign of weakness or the lack of self-love, on the contrary. It’s simply about overcoming obstacles on our path to our better self. It’s not much different from me dealing with my traumas on my path. Everybody has different blockages and Hero gives us an opportunity to deal with that related to health.

I would probably think about stacking Hero with Ascension Mogul or the Emperor and Paragon/RICH if I had similar hindrances and goals you have. Please, remember, my advice is not ill-willed. SC club users know I’m always willing to help but, of course, it doesn’t mean I always can even though I’m trying. Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will think about it in 2 years. I feel I needed to do this first. I know I should be abe to heal CP. With the advances in neuroplasticity saying we can basically remap the functions of the brain.

I read about Paragon, it seems to talk only about illness and disease. CP is not one of those, it is a condition.

From QL page
Before unleashing the power of Quantum, your whole nervous system (and not just the brain) needs to be in an optimal condition. This means extensive repairs of physical damages, rebalancing of hormones and nutrients, restoration of optimal functioning, rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, preparation for new, even more optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas and creation of new connections

That may help me more so than Paragon as CP is a brain thing. Okay, it is a lack of oxygen to the motor control parts of the brain, usually at birth but can happen in a bad accident, rarely.

Gaming mastery X has * Ultra Hand-Eye Coordination * Lightning-Fast Reflexes. Which is why I brought that, but have yet to fully do it for 6 months.

1 Like

Day 2: 1 loop each at night

I feel strange, a good strange, I know I am burning of belief systems, and moving tons of energy these first few days; Yes I plan on doing at least 6 months of the break-down stage of the 3 multi-stages.

My wife said I look a little more disheveled and out of it when I woke up. So, bring on the teardown of the old me, and make way for the new me!!

I am so interested in what 2 years on one ultima will be like.

2 Likes

Please keep us posted.

4 nights of loops down, 176 nights to go. I will do the 2 nights off, my nights off are Friday and Saturday. I am finding myself lazy, but since @d1gz mentioned that I may be ‘lazy AF’ doing 3 stage 1s at once I was expecting it. I will not stop this, I feel that it is important for me to do it. A complete breakdown of my belief systems should be interesting.

I read the Subliminal Club pdf, it says I should make one major my focus. And make 3 playlists.

I am following the rule to the T! I want this plan to work. I picked EoG as my main, since I am doing RICH. RICH will supercharge EoG so, why not make EoG my main?

Sunday and Tuesday night; EoG(x2), QL (x2), AL (x1). RICH(x1.)

Monday and Wednesday night: EoG (x2), AL (x2), QL (x1) RICH (x1)

Thursday night: EoG (x2), AL (x2), QL (x2)

Stage 1 for the three multi-stage subliminals. There will be new versions of the three multi-stage subliminals soon, so I am planning on doing 6 months starting from the day I get the last updated version.

I am a digital artist, I made myself a dream graphical workstation last year. In March, I decided to mine crpto when I am not in a graphics program or gaming. I’ve been focusing on Dogecoin, but I do have some Litecoin. I awoke today to find that I had over 450 n dogecoin. I thought ‘let’s invest that with a forex company.’ Grow my money, Since I know some forex companies are shady, I only invested 300 of my Doge. I need to look at my litecoin to see how I can invest it. It is not doing anything by me leaving it in my wallet.

3 Likes

@procyon98

I like it.

You sound like a man with a plan and dedicated to sticking with it.

Good luck! I’ll be following your journal.

1 Like

I consolidated my crypto wallet, I had too many, now I have 3 main ones. I saw I had 250 after all of this so I made another 200 dollar investment.

One of my goals is to become ‘the king of passive income.’ I feel that is why I am making investments.

Great idea! Thanks for posting this!

Night 1 of EoG v2 tonight, then my 2 nights off. The first full week of EoG v2 next week will update then.