• Yggdrasil
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Spiritual Reality Alignment
  • DEUS
  • Mosaic
  • Potentiator
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Transcendental Connection

Will be using PSITU and BLU when and If I feel inspired.

Anywho, thought I’d create a new journal despite not being an expert journalist through choice. I will just write in here whenever I feel like it and whenever I just want to put random words next to each other, to form random sentences.

6 Likes

The amount of Subliminal Club’s custom orders being processed, must be this thick

sub-buzz-31976-1498756683-9

Because my “1 day guaranteed” on the 5th, didn’t do shit.

So I got my custom and I am half-way through my first loop and I feel happy with my choice. I have been writing new goals and I intend to use this sub for the long long term. I have stopped all Ultimas now and I intend to focus on this only.

PEACE

1 Like

You’re going to be profoundly happy with this Custom, I assure you because mine is similar and it is beyond everything I’ve ever experienced before. @Upwards, best of luck!

2 Likes

Day 5 of T-Z

I have been listening to 2 loops a day for the last 4 days and today and tonight I decided I will have no subliminal input as I have been feeling some reconciliation. I will continue 2 loops on Thursday and Friday and then have Sat/Sun as rest days. I have felt okay, it is mainly just today that I was like " Yeah I am feeling some reconciliation", just giving it some time to ‘get used’ this new sub and get my bearings with it to sort of speak. I am happy with continuing 2 loops, but I am looking forward to my night off, as I know to take a rest day helps a lot and is important.

I have been starting some ‘learning’ habits’ and been getting into the groove of that. I have also been visualising at least morning and night, some times my experience of visualising is more immersive than others. I want to just keep working it and aiming to make each experience more immersive as best as I can.

I have also been working out at home this week (I said I would to myself if there ever was another lockdown, as I didn’t last time). I have decided to make working out just a lifestyle, so pretty much working with whatever I got in response to whatever is going on. In an ideal world, I would just have all my own strength training equipment at my home and then I would never set foot in a gym in this country again. But during this lockdown, bodyweight circuit training will have to do. I am thinking differently about it and just seeing it as a new opportunity to get good at something different. I have also been doing intermitted fasting since before Xmas. I have tried it earlier in 2020 but stopped it after a couple of weeks, but then I was doing the 20/4 and lost a shit load of weight including muscle, so I was put off it. But I have been just doing the 16/8 and I am happy with this and it has now become a habit. I like that it feels like now I eat to live rather than live to eat. I am not really eating for in any particular way, I am doing my best to eat healthier over time, but I am not being OCD about it.

My desires have been expanding, there is a lot of things I want to experience and do in this world, and I have been implementing them in my visuals to live at the end of having them already. If anything I enjoy doing my best experiencing them in my mind’s eye as they are happening in the now. When I do this it allows me to create other realities that I can tap into and go for a while and enjoy. I have a place/experience that I created years ago and I decided to bring it back, which is quite easy and it takes no time for it to ‘become’ as if it is already created in the non-physical, I only have to ‘go’ there now as it has already been built. I know these experiences/visuals can be much much more immersive and vivid and ultimately real, so I am looking forward to seeing the developments of that, plus the others I have in the pipeline.

Obviously, it is early days still, but it is easy for me to move in these directions because I want to. It helps a lot if you want to do the things related to your subliminal use.

Day 6 of T-Z

I forgot to mention yesterday another reason I wanted a night off is that I was getting headaches and they were in response to the sub, as I never get headaches. It’ is not a problem though, deep breathing helps dissipate it and obviously, the night off helps.

A night off the sub felt decent, but today I still feel a certain feeling there, but hard to put into words. I think it is in relation to my desires expanding and wanting to experience a lot of things in life. It is just seeing, deciding and emparking on a certain path to build momentum up in that direction. I am hoping some modules in this sub will help me gain clarity on this over time, as a part of me feels up for pulling the trigger, but just need to know what to pull the trigger on. This sub is feeling powerful and I am looking forward to seeing how things unfold as I feel these desires and wanting inside me strongly, which is making me a little… bit shall we say, impatient, in not knowing what to pull the trigger on.

One thing I am feeling stronger about is to have my own life outside of my relationship, I suppose this lockdown is enhancing these desires for being cooped up and not going out much. Travelling abroad and having solo adventures feels almightly appealing right about now.

I will just have to be content with doing that in my imagination…for now.

I have been thinking about how pathways for connections help one connect/attract/ manifest people, situations, opportunities into one’s life and what happens when one does not have any pathways for these connections to come through? For example, the only social media I have an account on is Youtube. I am not on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TickTock etc. I literally only have WhatsApp and a very limited amount of contacts.

I have been pondering how would people that could benefit me (potential friends, mentors, lovers, business partners etc.) contact me?

And am I making it ‘harder’ for these potentials in the quantum field to contact me and am I cutting them off completely because of this?

When I think of people from my past for example (that I don’t mind staying in the past), how would they contact me? … They wouldn’t be able to unless they have my mobile phone number. In some context, this is freakin great, as I wanted to cut of the past a long time ago and I have succeeded. But for the people I do want to manifest into my life…am I creating a roadblock?

I am noticing I am being irritated with some things my partner is doing, for example the sound of her voice, her talking too much and other things. My desire for something (someone else) has increased, it is like it is coming to my mind more often and thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Kind of longing for something different.

I am wondering if this is a part of the reconciliation. It is interesting how these different aspects are coming to the forefront. Like… why?

I don’t know what to make of it, or even know what this means or if it means anything. If it is reconciliation then it will just pass with time, right? Or will it come up with every reconciliation? If the latter is true, then there is know way to know if it means something deeper, because if it did mean something deeper, then that would keep coming back too, right?

I am hoping that time will give me clarity, but it is interesting that it has increased since having my night off. After I listen to my 2 loops tonight and Friday, I will see how I feel after Sat/Sun rest days, as two days of rest is longer.

I am looking forward to this pandemic being over and done with, and the world truly opening up again to a brand new normal. I am looking forward to expericing, connecting and interacting with more people at university most likely September 2021 onwards🤞 as I feel I lack that connecting with new people, new girls, new interacting, new friends l, new experiences… Which can help me gain clarity about my self and where I stand with everything.

I intend to use my time wisley and prepare myself for these days, so I am ready and can make the most of lifes opportunities that will be all around me.

1 Like

Day 11 of T-Z
Will be day Day 2 of BLU

Last night was my first 2 loops back after 2 days of rest with no subliminal input. After 2 days of rest, I can see how reconciliation can creep up on me without fulling realising; thus the rest days are welcomed, indeed.

I have been getting clarity on what direction to my put my focus in regards to learning and with the help of BLU Monday morning, I had a pretty productive day. I intend to do the same today. All this is not related to my university study, just what I think is important for me. I will be back to Uni stuff next week, so I will just have to combine both.

I did a workout at home 3 times last week and I intend to do the same this week; I will have to up the intensity, as last week I played it safe to ease into it, to help make it easier to form this new habit of mine. It makes a change for me as I am really good at pushing myself, but had to be conscious to not push myself so hard.

I am finding it challenging to pinpoint what is what with T-Z, but after a night listening, it does feel ‘tough’, but then once I wake up and dust my self off, I can forget about how it feels to some extent. But the word ‘tough’ is the best I can do to explain it at this point.

Listening to BLU, again (last time was a few weeks before Xmas when I had a few assignments to finish for Uni), I can confirm that it feels compatible with me and I like it, it helps me get on with stuff and be productive for the day, especially in regards to learning.

Gonna go work out now, then shower, then listen to my loop of BLU, whilst I get on with my self-set ‘tasks’ for the day.

Day 12 of T-Z
Will be day 3 of BLU

Great news about the R.I.C.H Ultima being released. In conclusion, I don’t feel inspired to get it though, as I feel it would mess up what I have currently going on with T-Z and BLU. I woke up last night to many things blossoming at once, it was like lots of different manifestations all building up to this morning, it was interesting I mean I even won some money on the lottery, which is a great sign and a starting recognition of I must be doing something right. I will play around with what I have got going on now for a much while longer, as using my imagination I can manifest all my desires. I feel like a part of me is understanding something deeper, but I am getting hints and glimpses of it. I am also having fun with playing around and living certain imaginal acts when I choose to go there in my mind’s eye. I am enjoying the unfolding of all this and how things seem to be progressing. This morning with the compilation of manifestations, it was a moment everything seems to just fall and ‘happen’. The interesting things are, before opening my email on my phone as I was still in bed after waking, I had a feeling/knowing that lots of things have come together, it felt normal, even though I didn’t actually know.

I like the thought of trusting myself more and using my already ‘god’ given abilities to create my life how I want it to be. I am having fun doing it. I like the once thought of ‘challenge’ of it, becoming real, normal, natural, but forever always encompassing the wonders and excitement of seeing what transpires. The wonderous anticipation.

DAY 13 of T-Z

Gonna have a rest from subs today, it is surprising how one day to the next can be so different LOL. Oh well, at least I am aware of when I am feeling Reconciliation.

Or I can just go crazy and do like 6 loops of T-Z tonight.

One things I have noticed the last few nights, some aspect of my dreams seems like it has more meaning to me, like certain things I am doing or happen and it is like I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning and I can see what the symbols mean. It is like my dream are finally communicating with me, which is so awesome, I mean I have always wanted to learn from my dreams and now the certain modules in my custom seems to be having an effect now. Hopefully it continues and hopefully it continues to become stronger and even more obvious, full of insightful useful meaning and wisdom for me.
But who knows, my dreams could just go back to normal tonight LOL. It is strange though as dreams should have always been useful like this, I mean what is the point otherwise if you can’t understand them or seem like they have no meaning.

I am pretty sure it would be pretty epic if I did 6 loops tonight dream wise, but I would pay with the reconciliation tomorrow, as I am feeling it now already, hense why I want to take a night off. Sometimes though doing high loops allows one to see something that one wouldn’t see with 1 or 2 loops. I will see how I feel when I go to bed.

But yeah, no BLU today either, I feel like I want a break from learning LOL.

Reconciliation for me, is where my motivation goes, don’t feel like doing anything, I question my relationship, I would rather just sleep it off and go into another world, or just watch a TV series and just chill and just not care about everything I have been caring about. Usually a night off does sort me out, I mean even having a long nap now would probably make me feel much better, but I am just gonna watch a few things, might take a nap later or go to bed earlier, I will see what happens.

I realized I have stepped outside of feeling good and I am experiencing reconciliation for sure. It didn’t help that last night I ended up listening to 4 loops of T-Z instead of 2, but oh well I wanted to see if these feeling get worse to know what is what.

I might take some 5htp today, and then have FRI, SAT, SUN as rest days, no subliminal input to help process.