Energetic Clearing

Can someone on the forum who knows please advise-

Do the subs Regeneration or Elixir perform energetic clearing from chakras and meridians as part of their process? I read on the product details page about the removal of stress and trauma.

Often the root or core of these problems is an energetic blockage.

If I suspect that the issue has an energetic origin, are these the correct tools to combat that?

Regeneration talks about spiritual healing, however in what sense that means is not apparent, so does it relate to the removal of negative energies?

From what I’ve read, Alchemist stage 1 and Dragon Reborn stage 1 deal with energetic blockages.

I ran regeneration and Elixir before DR and I don’t think I ever felt like I did on DR from my limited experience.

1 Like

Yes, I see that energetic clearing gets a specific mention in the description for Alchemist & DR.

Regeneration does state that it performs complete emotional, mental and spiritual healing.

How would it manage to achieve that without addressing energetic blockages?

And consider that traumas, stress and pains can have energetic causes, so to address trauma or stress without the energetic charge behind it might be missing a vital aspect.

I’m wanting clarification over this, as I don’t feel quite prepared to take on DR just yet as it sounds intense, but then are the other healing subs too light and not going to deal with my concerns?

You should open a support ticket. What you will get here is mere speculation. And in my opinion – people speculate a bit too much sometimes.

1 Like

I understand, I did hope some members might know as I didn’t want to wait so long. I am aware there is a big queue on tickets.

What causes this energetic blockage lol

It’s a bit like which came first, the chicken or the egg. I think both would need to be addressed to cover the bases.

Are you sure? Lol

I’m familiar with traumas causing energetic blockages.

I’ve never heard of this concept of an energetic blockage causing a trauma. It honestly just sounds like you have an incomplete understanding of blockages.

Blockage by definition means obstruction/lack of flow.

When something becomes blocked, that means that something created the block - a disturbance. Most of the time this disturbance is negative feeling.

Energetic blocks are a manifestation of suppressed negative emotions/feelings, negative thought patterns and negative beliefs.

Example: Suppressed emotion/trauma → Energetic Block

A blockage doesn’t just exist by itself.

Since Regeneration has:

Complete emotional, mental and spiritual healing, as many traumas, limiting beliefs and emotions are found on multiple layers of being – especially the deeper, more core ones.

Then obviously it will heal energetic blockages, since it’s healing the root cause of them.

You can’t be free from limiting beliefs, trauma, negative emotions and negative thought patterns… and still have an energetic blockage. That makes zero sense and is based on a false understanding that energetic blockages can somehow be created independently of your emotions, beliefs, thoughts and feelings.

This is based on my understanding. Of course I’m always keen to learn so I’d be curious for you to elaborate on why a blockage could come “first” so to speak, as it’s quite clear to me which one is the chicken and which one is the egg.

3 Likes

I’m not professing to be an expert on this subject and yes, I would agree it often starts that way. I never intended to mean an energetic blockage exists without cause.

However not all trauma and stress are self-created; some is done to you or from external.

Negative energies can also be a source of energetic blockage that did not have self as the origin, that is unrelated to our emotions and thoughts or programming and conditioning.

It is possible it also comes via karmic patterns or samskaras and granthis.

Once an energetic blockage is formed, energy is not free to flow properly and this creates further stress and trauma, as it kind of self-perpetuates and reinforces, like a negative feedback loop.

If Regeneration does include energetic clearing, it’s not mentioned on the description page, versus other healing titles that make specific point of this, which leads me to assume it does not.

Then again, I wonder what the spiritual healing part referred to is about.

1 Like

:point_up:

2 Likes

How did you feel on DR as compared to Regeneration and Elixir?

I have opened a support ticket.

1 Like

I started at subclub last Feb, with CFW. MWF full loops. After 1 cycle, I was running CFW + Regeneration, after 1 cycle of those two, I added Elixir. So for 3 cycles I ran all 3.

I was in constant mental fog but I remember Regeneration really improved my sleep. I felt much less anxiety and a little more emotionally even. But I have to be honest and say that running 15 min loops 3 days a week with weekends off as a new member was too much and I was in reconciliation basically the whole time, regardless of staggering the subs. Regeneration and Elixir felt more smooth and less aggressive. I didn’t know enough at the start, I would run 1 loop a week if I could do it over again.

With DR, it hit harder. I too, was listening the same way up until mid stage 2 I think. Then reducing loops to 7 mins and eventually going to twice a week. But I’ve had major growth on DR, especially when I put more space between loops.

DR, especially stage 1 and 2 were rough, my emotions felt raw, I was edgy while recon was strong. It’s just more intense and I mean that both in positive and negative. The maturity on DR is something I never experienced with R/E.

3 Likes

Found my first journal incase you’re at all curious and want skim it. I’m actually going to read it myself.

1 Like