EmperorQ + RegenerationQ

How would this stack work out, in your guy’s opinion? I feel like I’m being drawn towards more healing in the future, and I feel like Regeneration would give a good push towards a title like Emperor. I’ve been stacking EQ with Primal Seduction, but I would gladly drop PS for Regeneration if some vets on here thought it advisable.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - i think it’s an excellent idea. I will be a doing a version of this myself but with more focus on EmperorQ.

Since I will be finishing my run of RegenerationQ this month, for the next month I plan to do EmperorQ 4 days a week and RegenerationQ 1 day a week.

1 Like

You have a stack of RQ and EU if I remember one of your journals correctly. Will you be doing all three, or just RQ/EQ?

And I think it’s a good idea too honestly, I like PS but something tells me I need to clean up on the inside to get more out of both EQ and life in general. I don’t think it’s reconciliation speaking as I’m pretty content with my progress thus far with Emperor.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - quite right. It will be:

Mon-Thu: The Executive + Emperor
Fri: Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ
Sat-Sun: Rest days

I felt the same thing too and I was running Custom subs when I felt that. Am glad I listened to that intuition too. Am feeling a lot of emotional crap is being removed with EU+RQ.

Now I feel more effective. More myself.

2 Likes

That looks like a great plan, especially having the healing aspects come right at the end of the loop week. How many loops do you do at this point?

I haven’t had the money for a custom yet myself, but I do want to make a healing based one in the future if RegenerationQ doesn’t quite feel as if it’s doing all I need, though I kinda expect that it shall. ESPECIALLY if I can get it name embedded once that system rolls out.

Name embedded EmperorQ and RegenerationQ. Yes. Oh, yes.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - your plan would work too. Currently am taking a break from Customs so that I can do the simple (single stage) stuff right.

Right now am on 3 loops each of Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ per day. I started slow with one loop each per day in the first week.

I need to catch up on your journal detailing that, as well as Azriel’s “AzrielQ”, if I remember the name correctly. And SubliminalUser’s custom journal Man For Himself…

In your opinion, would Regeneration work well even without Elixir? I don’t plan on getting EU anytime soon for the simple fact that I don’t think I have the right earphones to do an Ultima title justice. If I were to get anything to add in a month or two come to think of it, Limit Destroyer looks pretty good.

I had the chance to get a discount on that one with my purchase of Emperor, and I was clicking through screens quickly cuz I was too excited to pay attention lol. It was either LD or Rebirth. Either way…

Mistakes were made.

1 Like

RegenerationQ is fine by itself. I actually got Elixir Ultima since I already had Elixir from way back and I got the free upgrade. And since the sales page recommends running EU and RQ together, I listened to the recommendation.

By the way, you can still listen to Ultima titles with decent in-ear headphones ($20-30 ones will do). Maybe look for the lower-end Senheissers

1 Like

Ahhhh, okay, I think these earphones that I currently use are more of the cheaper kind. They came with my girlfriend’s Galaxy S9 edge, and she didn’t like em so I made them disappear.

Imma have to upgrade my hardware.

2 Likes
1 Like

I have seen a few posts mentioning Sennheiser headphones, I think the model number was 280 or some such?

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - mine was cx180. I think even the samsung ones you got are fine. Those that come with flagship phones are decent.

1 Like

I’ll look that up, thanks! In the meantime though, I think that these ones have been working at least for the Q titles I have. I just got RegenerationQ, so for at least the next month I think I’ll be running Emperor and Regen :slight_smile: thanks for the advice brother.

1 Like

Oh, one last question. Is RegenerationQ considered to be dense?

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic - am not sure. But I do feel that it is lighter than EmperorQ and most other major titles…

2 Likes

Just be careful …
lighter script faster processing resulting in faster results and faster and deeper reconcilliation

2 Likes

Copy that. 5 minutes in on an ultrasonic loop from my phone, and I’m definitely feeling… Things… Going on. Difficult to describe but it’s like slow energetic waves traveling from my head to my abdominal region, and like slow relaxation and… Wow. Could be placebo though I wasn’t paying much attention but I look forward to this one for sure!

1 Like

I am the shore by the sea, may the reconcilation crash upon me like the wrath of Poseidon and recede just as quickly, leaving me cleansed and bright.

2 Likes