Emperor ZP - The man of steel

Atm i run:

Chosen Zero Point the Preview title.

And Stark Qv2, i will change it too ZP when it’s out.

But for now this stack is fun :blush:

I will probably add in RICH ZP later.

Just starting off easy.

5 Likes

Now this the Tony Stark that leads the Avengers.

Lol @Lion , now i just need my team and we are off saving the world.

1 Like

I’ve been running Emperor ZP solo for 2 loops every other day.
My experience with ZP is that i get exhausted and tired.
So I am reducing too 1 loop now.
Today i played my first 1 loop and my energy so far is becoming better… i think I have to start with just this.

On zp my eye is vibrating/irritated, is annoying, may be from tiredness.
I think it will get better now with 1 loop.

My very first 2 loops of emperor gave me drive, confidence, dominance and slight anger.
But this quickly disappeared and i felt afraid or anxious this must be from healing, i had some memories from the past coming up.

The last days I’ve been super lazy, no energy, anxious… Not the good feeling.

But yesterday was my rest day… i slept some more and now i am starting to get a sense of me as an emperor.

My pride is finally growing, confidence, self image. Sexual dominant energy, masculine.

Things are starting to happen now, i am looking forward to be an emperor.

I can see my self as an famous, respected, cool and wanted, confident, dominant Emperor…

Let’s see if this can get any better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

When I start with ZP I started with Wanted and had two loops in one day. My sleep was very bad, you did well that you have reduced loops to just one.

3 Likes

Is the tiredness specific to Emperor ZP or ZP in general?

2 Likes

I would say it’s the ZP tech :100:%

1 loop is enough for me…

Maybe I can increase after i get used to the script.

Its very nice and easy with only 1 loop.

No problem :+1:

1 Like

Today i have played only 1 loop masked.

I’ve been emotional wreck most of the day.

Only now late night i feel my energy came back and feel a more stable, grounded…

I am starting to notice my assertive power is coming out.

I am starting to questioning people, why some think they are better then me, when they are not.

If they are it’s okay, but why be toxic and calling me bad things when he is obviously even or even worse at the job :rofl:

I think he’s just frustrated at how bad he is and need to blame someone to feel better about him self and boost his own status. This guy need a slap on the head. Haha, okay enough about him.

My voice is becoming more powerful, stronger.
I can feel my words have more weight in them, people take me more serious when I speak.

At work som good guy i work with comment on my walk, he said to the other guy, look at him, he walks like a king… so funny i just smile and laugh :rofl:

Also i am more social friendly… like i can take a break to shit chat and listen more, i know with the old emperor i would be super Lazer focused on my goals and there was no time for this shit chat.
This could change if Emperor isn’t executing right for me yet… :joy:

I had some crazy good feelings, like orgasmic energy in my body/brain, it comes out few times in a day. :exploding_head:

Tomorrow is a rest day… then i can watch my results get even better. Hurray :raised_hand:

7 Likes

PS:
Also i forgot, i had this feeling when I was out walking today, when I was at the top of the hill and look out at the city, houses and all.
I think to myself this world is mine, i own this place.
Like a true emperor, haha crazy stuff, this vision felt awesome.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Wow today after 2 loops my energy increased alot.

This seems like the energy i am used to from emperor.

Now i feel i have enough to do stuff daily… awesome.

1 Like

I dream alot on ZP, i can remember most of the dreams…

I am constantly having action based dreams.

I think i know kungfu after all the fights i had in my dreams, lol…

My gf tells me i started cursing alot in my sleep… and it sounded like I’m losing.

Well sometimes almost die in my dreams but
somehow i gain more power to kill my enemy.

I think this is a good sign that change is happening.

Time to kick some ass… good night.

4 Likes

Yes same experience . Emperor zp took 4 days for me to kick in. The effects came on surface later on

3 Likes

Emperor + PCC = Feel Invincible

I’ve been listening to this stack the last days, so i can power myself up, and this
stacks deliver. :slight_smile:

I had trouble with a new dude at work who have a big ego/toxic and is pushing my boundaries and have a very rude attitude.

Ever since i started Emperor + PCC his attitude has changed for the better.

Emperor is so ruthless, it coldness give me the ability to cut
through the bullshit without self doubt, such a gift for me… :heart:

I think i am too kind with some people and sometimes they go full backstab mode and take advantage of that.

I feel my boundaries has been strengthening by 10 times. :muscle:

Next week i will not take shit from him again. :v:

5 Likes

In my mind i break all my limits with ease, i can see my self climb every mountain in front of me, there is no limit.

There is no stopping me, i feel better than fucking great.

I am so motivated, so powerful …

I feel i own this world.

This is Emperor ! :smiley:

5 Likes

Whenever it comes to breaking limits. No one even come close to Goku. That’s your pfp and it is what it should be . Once I find a good art or some kind of an official pic of Vegeta Ultra Ego I will put it in my pfp :muscle::muscle:. Goku was my older pfp lol…

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Emperor + PCC is just awesome. Saying this from my own experience with their Qv2 versions. Good to hear that their ZP versions are excellent too.

3 Likes

Resurrected - Emperor ZP - Flac Version :muscle:

2 Likes

It’s been like 4 days on this sub, i will use it to build some good solid foundation for now.

2 Likes

First 2 day my dreams have been crazy and it feels like i have some control in this world.

There is some really good shit in Emperor, my limits/beliefs gets totally destroyed and replaced with I can do it / supreme confidence.

I remember one of the first version of emperor i got this dream that woman was all over my house, in every room there was some chick waiting for me naked :smirk: and when i looked out the outdoor in the dream, woman was lining up as far i can see waiting for me.

That same kind of feeling is coming back to me now, but it feels more real now with ZP, like its going to happend anytime, its just a matter of time i guess, haha…

6 Likes