Emperor Terminus or Ultima

Perhaps God Like Masculinity ?

1 Like

Yes, all Stacking Modules are to be updated to the Ultima version.

1 Like

There are pills for that. :wink:

Emperor Ultima may possibly work for some, but weā€™re looking for results that work for everybody. Terminus sounds good to me.

8 Likes

Canā€™t wait for a terminus or terminus2 version of emperor. It was a time when emperor was the love child of all experiments, not it seems stark is challenging that :smiley:

5 Likes

Emperor will and always will be close to my heart as it was the first product I bought from SC and it worked with days !!!. To answer the question if there is a plan to unleash emperor terminus then I am all for it.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

Any chance of a straight store Terminus upgrade for Emperor in the near future?

I think terminus-by-default for subs is unlikely because of peopleā€™s tendency to overdo it with loops. This is especially prevalent among newcomers who are used to ā€œset-and-forgetā€ strategies for subliminals which involve listening as much as possible in a given day.

I would love to have the option to make the classic subs into a terminus version.
No name embbeded, just the regular shop subs but in terminus.

1 Like

Saint told me before that Terminus May be the new standard but of course thatā€™s all depending on how things work out for the majority. This is why people need to read the support section on the main website. On a regular basis I take vitamins and minerals to support and optimize brain function, I also get plenty of rest most days of the week, I also have the Pragya module in my custom sub, but today was my very first day of running 2 Terminus loops back to back and I found it hard to stay awake and be productive for about 12 hours after the listening session was complete. I already respected even Q strength programs but Terminus IS NOT to be played with.

It would probably take at least 8 months if someone running a Terminus strength sub to be ready for the T2 level of that same subliminal.

4 Likes

Since I started to take vitamins and minerals I have not experienced reconciliation headaches.

1 Like

Terminus is far too powerful to replace Q as the standard IMO
many people stonewall or get exhausted if there not prepared.
Iā€™m playing with fire with the way I stack and include Ultimas
but have found when I do thing at the right edge it works.
Terminus is to Q even great than what Q was to before Q.
I feel ā€˜re-writtenā€™ on a deep identity level in one week on Terminus.
But when I over do it, its not fun.

1 Like

Yep. Terminus is only for those who are ready. I mean just look at what happened with T2 and that had a bunch of warnings about it for advanced users.

2 Likes

this is very easy to deal with procedural wise
In terms of warnings and/or selectivity of who may do this.

1 Like

Exactly what Iā€™ve noticed this past week myself. I didnā€™t overdo it according to the instructions for running a single program but still found it challenging to handle today.

2 Likes

Agreeable. Iā€™ve been running my custom solo for weeks now (with the occasional loop of an ultima title here and there) and it has been phenomenal.

4 Likes

As many others have said, Terminus is a complicated and powerful format thatā€™s largely unpredictable. Weā€™re working on other formats that are easier to use but still powerful.

4 Likes

I realize now that some people use the phrase ā€˜set-and-forgetā€™ to mean this; but itā€™s not how I use the phrase. To me it just refers to any configuration that does not require my ongoing attention or adjustment.

In other words, to me if I set an ultrasonic to automatically play 2 loops every night and then I donā€™t change that setting, then to me thatā€™s ā€˜set-and-forgetā€™.

People would be surprised at how much extra rest and good nutrition can help smooth out a subliminal journey.

2 Likes

Just like with a fitness journeyā€¦

1 Like