EMPEROR Suggestions Thread

@slickman Hey man. Good to see you again. My name probably rings a bell.

HeyJcast good to see you hear how you getting on with emperor i am starting my 2nd week. So far so good getting a good nights sleep so its curing my insomnia lol

Just a question but has anyone reported results for the extreme emperor version?

Check my journal. After the 2 or 3rd day, I used emperor extreme for my 1st month and reported my observations and experiences.

Awesome info… Thanks man

What are you running now?

Can i run/stack Gaming mastery or Muay Thai while running Emperor

Yes, all subliminals are made to be stacked.

Mostly Emperor regular and the masked version 25% of the time.

Had not seen this before. Very interesting.

I’m a computer engineering student. I just bought emperor and limitless because it sounded like a great combo. I’ve actually never used a subliminal before. Was getting emperor the first time around a good idea?

Yes – I believe it’s a very potent combination. Emperor may be a bit too powerful or “pushy” at times, and be prepared for some serious detachment from society in pursuit of your dreams. For example, I used to have a huge network of personal friends. Now, I can count on one hand how many friends I have – simply because I spend my time developing my money, body and mind. And guess what? I don’t miss them at all.

#EmperorLife

8 Likes

I am guessing there are a few here who have done the same, but I started Emperor on Aug. 29, 2018 and it and then its updated incarnation has continuously been in my playlist since, meaning I have gone beyond six months with it and plan to continue with it until at least the end of August, 2019.

I find it hard to quantify but it definitely has had a powerful, positive effect on my will, outlook and attitude.

2 Likes

Is Emperor going “new dawn” any time soon?

3 Likes

Or Primaltech V2?

1 Like

I was hoping for atleast primal tech v2, so hopefully by summer

1 Like