Emperor Success

I have three more days before it will be a month that I have been running Emperor. I will give two months then when the two months are up I will see where things are. If I feel that I need to do three months which will be 90 days, then I will do that. I am still running PCC with Emperor, then when I think the time is right I will move onto Khan. When I start Khan I will just run that by itself to gauge how I will react to it. Then if I feel I can handle it, I will add PCC to the mix.

Now I have been following the journals of people who are running Khan, so I have a basic idea of what to expect. So, when I do start Khan I am just going to start with stage 1 do that for 30-32 days then do stage 2 and the rest like stage one.

I just finished reading ā€œThe Princeā€ it took me three days. So, now I am going to start reading ā€œTitanā€ which will take probably 1-2 months because the book is over 800 pages.

6 Likes

Hey man! I suggest you to choose a mentor first. It really helps in your entreprenual journey

hows your journey with emp 4?

I am wondering which program would be better to create multiple sources of income or better know as MSIā€™s. The two choices are EmperorQ or StarkQ?

2 Likes

Any of those would work. Whichever one you pick, stick to it for at least 6 months. You need to give the sub a chance to work and you also need to give yourself the necessary time to do the required work. Donā€™t switch subs after a few weeks because [insert silly reason] then complain that youā€™re getting no results. Consistency listening to the sub and disciplined action is the secret.

3 Likes

Respect, the real formulaā€¦ this should be a sticky post on the forum.

3 Likes

I was curious, in what way was Emperor harsh for you? Is it still the same case with Emperor Q?

1 Like

It really should

Exactly.

May I also add some of my experience into the fray.

Listening to subliminal and doing anything in this world requires disciplined. Discipline in your workout produces result and were shown on your body, mind and spirit. Discipline in your mental fortitude produces barrier to withstand harsh circumstance of any kinds. Discipline in your action produces a wiser you.

Be disciplined.

Iā€™ve passed the marks and limitations of what one would experience using the Emperor Q, and I must say I loved my wealth, health, relationship and sex. How do I do it? Disciplined.

Now I am onto something new, which a daredevil ought to try once in their lives. The House of Medici and Iā€™d much prefer to read what is within the module before signing up for it. Good luck and I hope youā€™ve found peace within you.

2 Likes