Emperor subliminal Journal

New user here. Just purchased the other day. A bit skeptical if anything will happen since I only need to listen 30m every 2 days… I am used to listening much longer, but anyway I will commit for a month and see how it goes.

This is my baseline…

Started listening yesterday 2 loops, today 1 loop… not quite following the directions, but I felt like I should run it today.

Anyway, today was tough for me (idk if it is the sub on the first run or at all), but I have been sort of beating myself up and just depressed about not owning my own business. I have been trying for some time - admittedly I could start a business in anything and be making $ by now.

But I have been squarely focused on software as my chosen avenue. This is why its been so challenging. I reach out to CEOs over email, talk to them over the phone, pick their brain and see if I can make a software product out of it.

Back in Oct or so I found an idea, created an MVP, and it fell through since the client didn’t want to pay what it was worth (what I thought it was [$500/m]). This happened before on another software idea- the reason that one fell through was that the problem wasn’t painful enough after I had spent thousands developing something.

The real issue is working for other people. I probably have a pretty secure job as an IT guy, but I hate, and I mean HATE being someone’s b*tch. F**k that. This feeling has gotten worse and worse over time.

Every day, I feel myself slowly becoming more “alpha/dominant”. Not the word I like to use-perhaps… more in control of my life, aka less fks given*, and others if they let me :wink:

I was already heading in this direction before this sub, but today was tough. They want me to go back to the office, and I HATE that. If I am WFH I can work on my side hustle (software, reaching out to CEOs).

Also, I wear pheromones, I do think this has also helped me in my direction. If you’re wondering what kind: Bad Wolf by liquid alchemy labs and some copulins.

Women dept is doing pretty well, but my displeasure of working for someone is bleeding into it, and it’s causing disruptions with my vibe.

Anyway, nice to meet you all- nice to get that off my mind.

Onwards and inwards :wink:

PS: What’s the best time to listen, before bed?

10 Likes

Hi,
Would love to hear your experience.

That’s dependent on each person. Some get drowsy from ZP subs, where others get energized. Will require a bit of experimentation to see how it affects you.

I’ve tend to listen while in bed. But I can run them during the day too.

It’s recommend for most users to not run the subs while driving, or even right before driving.

Just for sake of safety.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
It depends on whether the sub makes you more active or tired.
For example, I can’t sleep well if I hear them too late. The sub disturbs my sleep.
So i hear them in the morning and been more active afterwards.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I was also used to listen much longer to subliminals but I really recommend to keep as close to the instructions as possible for a few cycles (one cycle is around 3 weeks listening and a few days washout so no listening). Don’t think too much about the subliminals, focus on life and just remember to listen every other day to the subliminals.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. One more thing which for you will probably seem as ridiculous.
Even if you think that 15 minutes is too little for some of us it is actually too much. I am one of them and listen to them only for 5 minutes each.

It probably depends on how much you are stubborn and are easily influenced.
If you are more stubborn, you keep 15 minutes.
If you do not see many results or you know that you are more influenced you can try 7, 5, or 3 minutes for one title.

Forgot to mention. Stick to instructions and if you listen only to Emperor, please listen to just one loop every listening day, not 2 loops.

2 Likes

@Alphainthemaking Greetings and welcome to The Sub Club family! Have fun, enjoy and ask questions. Happy subbing!:+1:

Been thinking about exchanging for EoG, for more wealth based title. I jumped the gun on Emp because it was cheap. I think I would like something that has more healing in it and more wealth focused. My past is filled with issues with wealth (due to my parents and divorce). Just some thoughts.

Also, is it possible to make a hybrid track (ultra and masked combined?)

Maybe I notice something, maybe I don’t so far. I am probably only 6 or 7 runs in, despite owning for more than 11d ago.

It’s noticeable only while standing still, maybe meditating. Like an ant crawling on one of your leg hairs. If you’re moving, active, it’s too subtle to notice. Will keep running to see. Still find it hard not to run 1x a day. Or 2x on main days, like the directions suggest.

Procrastination is still bad though. Has been for some time.

Ill answer this when I feel like I have time to dive into what I want to communicate. Its a deep topic, but a hobby that I enjoy and helps me bring out the inner masculine within me, along with other personality traits.

1 Like

Purchased RICH. Running both. Did 2 runs so far. Havent noticed much changes yet.

Also running at 7m every other day. Not the full 15m.

2 Likes

What are the common listening patterns for everyone?

Theres the standard 1 run every 2 days (or 2x).

I have also heard of 7.5m per title also 1x every 2 days.

Also heard of 5m per title every-day.

1 Like

There are only the official listening patterns you found here:

The rest is experimental and is not official. 15min. is the recommended listening time for one loop. Maybe in the near future there will be other recommendations.
If 15 min. is too much in case of recon you can go down to 7 5 3 minutes.
Here is a thread with more infos:

But it is never without a rest day. Only the hardgainer pattern is different in that case.

Hope it helps a bit.

1 Like

I feel like 15m is not enough actually. I felt like I had a sliver of results after 15m. But when I tried the 7.5m, felt nothing. Should I increase and try something different?

1 Like

Dont be impatient and dont try to increase above the 15min. You have two subs and so you have the following scheme:

• Day 1: 1 loop of each title.
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1 loop of each title
  • Day 4: Rest

Stick to it and be patient. Change is coming.

3 Likes

You could of course also just take one sub to start with. Then you have the possibility to hear the sub twice. so you have more input in less time.

• Day 1: 1-2 loops
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1-2 loops
  • Day 4: Rest
1 Like