Emperor Stack 5on/2off with experimental touches

Hey all,

This will be my weekly journal with an EmperorQ-based stack. Or, when something drastic happens that deserves its own update :wink:

I’ll start with my setup, first.

The stack I’ve been running for a few weeks now is:
Day 1 - EmperorQ, Inner CircleQ, Limitless Executive Ultima, Inner CircleQ, EmperorQ
Day 2 - EmperorQ, Ascended MogulQ, Limit Destroyer Ultima, Ascended MogulQ, EmperorQ
Day 3 - EmperorQ, Inner CircleQ, Limitless Executive Ultima, Inner CircleQ, EmperorQ
Day 4 - EmperorQ, Ascended MogulQ, Limit Destroyer Ultima, Ascended MogulQ, EmperorQ
Day 5 - EmperorQ, Inner CircleQ, Ascended MogulQ, Ascended MogulQ, Inner CircleQ, EmperorQ

I am working with the classic hypnosis hypothesis of “compounding suggestions”, where the first suggestion given gets reinforced by every further suggestion during the session, whether those further ones go in the same direction as the first or nothing like it; this has lead me to start with my dominant title, then the secondary, then the Ultima, the secondary again, and finally the primary once more to bookend the session:
Q1-Q2-U1-Q2-Q1 || A-B-C-B-A
(I understand that a 60-minute sub isn’t the same as a 3-second suggestion, but the sequencing appeals to me.)

The cycle starts on Monday, it just turned out that way. :man_shrugging: All files have been run through a gentle enough normalising process, making sure that all files will be playing back at the same perceived loudness.

Most of the listening is done during nighttime, midnight to 5am/6am depending on the stack length.

The first weeks were played back on a head band with very thin speakers against the ears, which is a comfortable option that I like a lot (I’m also a fan of having the sound right “inside my head”, and not a fan of wearing HD650s to bed, ahem), and recently I’ve prepared five numbered USB sticks to feed into a standalone sound bar in the bedroom.
Occasionally I’ll fit another EmperorQ or Inner CircleQ loop into my working day, which typically has me concentrating fully onto one thing, so that background noise just fades away, out of my conscious experience.

If the above isn’t yet non-recommended enough, here we go:
Every night instead of going to sleep, I put myself into a trance. As I find it hard to guide my own trance experience verbally, I set anchors about the day that was, and project what I expect for my future; basically, I create a visual/emotional representation of those ideas beforehand, and fire them off in the trance state. It is, to me, a supercharged approach to journaling and visualisation, as I am giving my reticular activating system some very specific instructions as to what I deem important. All of those instructions are aligned with the Emperor/Inner Circle/Executive/Mogul canon.

(Again, if you read the how-to PDF, you’ll see that messing with extra modalities such as binaural beats and hypnosis are discouraged. This is an explicitly experimental branch that I want to explore.)

For nighttime trance I have the transition to regular sleep built-in, at which point I may or may not become dimly aware of the sound of water.

The stack should make my goals somewhat obvious, so I am thinking of switching out either the Ascended MogulQ or Limit Destroyer Ultima for the recently released R.I.C.H Ultima beginning of next quarter; EmperorQ is my boy for now, and I do value the opportunities that Inner CircleQ has brought. (It might be time for House of Medici at some point in the future though. Networks are awesome.)

Results and interesting things to note so far will be upcoming in the next post, I wanted to get my parameters of engagement out of the way first, and solicit feedback other than “that’s not how you’re supposed to do it” :wink:

Thanks for having me. Every single one of you that has taken the time to write about their journey has been an inspiration to me to not only keep walking the path, but actually talk about that trip now as well.

Let’s roll! :metal:

3 Likes

Welcome! Please keep us updated and may all positive constructive suggestions compound for you!

Thank you @RVconsultant, I fully intend them to :wink:

A little bit more background before I get into my results-tracking:
I find myself at an interesting point in my life. In one career that I’ve pursued for the last two decades, I am, as I should, at the top of that game; I do have partners in my professional life that still need to sign my cheques, but we are in a symbiotic relationship where me walking away from the job would hurt them tremendously, and I’d get that cheque from someone else. So in general, I am doing my own thing, reporting to myself; although it is, in the end, for a third-party project and client, I have no interest in working on anything that doesn’t excite me.

At the same time, a few years ago, I found that I have an even greater purpose and passion in life, and started something on the side. I was about to write “and started a side gig”, but every fiber of my being revolted: that is not a gig, it is something I care deeply about.
As one would, I learned all I could about that field, traveled the world to train under the best teachers and innovators that I could find, and built that network. I have put my skills in this second field to the test against some of those that I admire the most, and when the dust settled, I might have been staggered, but I was still standing every single time.
So - top of the game in area 1, pretty pleased with where I am in area 2, though undoubtedly with a lot more to learn yet.

The network built in area 2 ironically lead me to some contacts that are now seeking me out for input and collaborations in yet another field. (There may have been a bit of Inner Circle at play there.) This third field is wildly exciting in many ways, there’s loads of uncertainties and the risk/reward factor is completely uncharted.

I’m burning up playing all three fields. My thinking, which I am offering up to forum scrutiny here, is that EmperorQ is supposed to solidify my A game, literally and area-wise. Get that puppy up to the next level where I will have even more potential partners beating a path to my door, and where I can pick-and-choose even more than now from ever more exciting and worthwhile projects.
Since I’m working in that field anyway, and have been with and without subs, as @Azriel expresses it in his EmperorQ thread, I treat the subs as a supplement to the work I’m doing already, and I’m not surprised when off-the-charts results materialise every so often.

Inner CircleQ is in the stack because I have finally learned the value of a network. I was sent to boarding school as a kid, where I had access to the kids of some of the most influential people in my country; sadly, they were pricks, and since I didn’t rate them, I didn’t yet understand the value of a network… now, I do. It’s amazing what one good contact can do, and I’m working on an international Rolodex these days. It cross-pollinates: names that belong into area 1, 2 and 3 are in there.

Limitless Executive is in there because of area 2. I have loads more to learn and consolidate and distill, and the idea is to support that effort, mostly in that second area. I’m learning new things quickly already, and I want to add the synergistic effect of applying ideas and concepts from all over to enhance my chosen field of study. And to help with the occasional slump in motivation.

Ascended MogulQ was added to also straddle all three areas. Area 2, while a really big deal for me, is not geared towards massive financial success in obvious ways. There are ways to appeal to a high-rolling market, though (which comes with its own set of challenges). In the third area it ought to help bring even more alpha-ness to the business table, and its inclusion is self-explanatory in area 1.

Limit Destroyer Ultima is in there because it just feels to me like I should have something in there that pulverizes roadblocks. I’ve dealt with those in many areas of my life and I’m not afraid to keep doing it, but if there are any residing inside of me yet, I’d like to take care of those en passant. Which means I’m likely mis-using it.

I have deliberately not defined those three areas yet, because I would like to see if there are any fundamental, conceptual ideas that the more seasoned Terminus² adepts would throw out for “a situation such as mine”, instead of “my situation”.

A situation in which

• you’re crushing it in area 1
  • you’re doing something fundamentally good for yourself and others in area 2, and have risen near the top as well
  • you’re presented with a potentially lucrative and exciting field in area 3, but the lights are off and you have no torch

Cheers!

3 Likes

You seem to have thought this through very well!

Now here is what I would encourage you to do…

Stay with your play list as per instructions and guidelines for the next 90 days. Also please read the support articles at the support section on the main shop page.

Keep a journal.

Read the descriptions of EVERY program in the Q shop. Take notes on which ones appeal to you. Plan a custom subliminal.

At the end of the 90 days, look at the custom subliminal you planned and re-evaluate based on where you are at the 90 day mark.

Also, if you think you need more rest days, you might want to take them. Rest days seem to allow something close to magic to happen.

3 Likes

Ha, talk about side effects. My wife sleeps in that bedroom, too (duh!).
She got a call from a head hunter today :smile:
Also, a friend of hers is about to connect her with someone that I’ve wanted to get connected to for a while.
Could all be a coincidence, of course; I do know that my wife is a remarkably responsive subject though, to the point of where she needs to monitor the cones of influence she’s in. Might well be that she has a natural capacity for manifesting sub programming rapidly.
I’ll observe and report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you good Sir!

I should have mentioned that I had a custom subliminal built back in July, which closely follows my current stack - but I went with the “more is better” approach and zapped myself into a melted-brain puddle with Terminus strength before I was ready for that.

The journal is gold. I have a very specific journaling process that is the prerequisite for sitting in the chair, if generative changework is what my client wants. No journal, little change.
Therefore, if they don’t agree to the journaling, there won’t be a session; that’s how powerful I’ve found it to be. I won’t transfer my paper journal over to this forum, but I’m planning to use it to track the weird stuff that has been coming up :sunglasses:

I fully expect the Q custom recipe to change over the next 90 days, but I didn’t think to take a snapshot right now and compare in 3 months’ time, thank you for that one!

Aww, rest days… we don’t have no time for no stinkin’ rest days! :wink:
No, but I do get you. Anyone who has lifted, rolled or participated in any form of strenuous activity knows about the magic of taking rest days as required. Although I find it hard to observe them, they are doable since they fall on the weekend in my current schedule.

Thank you so much for your advice, @RVconsultant! Much appreciated, both the major concepts and the more subtle nuances.

1 Like

You are welcome.