Emperor, PS, QL & The Executive

Yes I have, It would probably be a good fit but I’m running executive at the moment. I’ll have to give it a try in the near future

1 Like

What results did you get from executive?

1 Like

Motivation and discipline is through the roof. Things I’ve procrastinated on in the past, I am now flying through.

I literally get excited. I have so much work to do and it’s almost hard to sleep. Cause I just want to get up and progress.

Even mundane tasks like washing dishes and cleaning & folding laundry are suddenly easy to get done.

I no longer think “I don’t want to do x, I don’t feel like it”

I just do it, cause it needs to be done

And the more I do, the more motivated I get to do even more!

I struggled with motivation for a long time, and executive is really making a noticeable difference.

5 Likes

Great results, Mat!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

ALRIGHT UPDATE TIME

So today and yesterday were fairly “normal days”

Still feeling very productive, motivated etc.

Mood has been great, I’m lovin’ summer so far. I have this urge to get out there and just HAVE SOME FUN

I’m always working, even when I’m “relaxing”.
I’m either learning, reading or writing.

There is no mindlessly scrolling through social media anymore, no binge watching YouTube or Netflix.

I’m always working, and I just have this itch to go out and make some great memories.

A co worker was telling me about some electric scooters downtown where I live. He said he went bar hoping last weekend and rode the scooters pissed out of his mind and he had a ball!

These are the kinds of thrills I need right now. I just need to be able to let loose and act dumb with my friends.

What’s the point of all this work if I can’t even enjoy myself sometimes?

Everyone else is going out to bars and patios partying it up, and here I am working away all the time.

Work hard play hard, I’m all for it. But theirs been too much work. Especially with covid and all the lockdowns that have happened in Canada

I need to make some memories I need to get out there and escape the mundanity of normal everyday life.

On that note

I have 2 vacations coming up in the next 4 weeks.

Ones a camping trip, and a cottage trip.

Both 1 week each, so it should be interesting to see what happens.

And believe me…

Stuff always happens

So I’ll be sure to update you.

Proceeding,

The today was fairly normal until my last break today.

A man I work with was on break, and we haven’t spoken many times.

It was me him and 2 other regulars.

To keep things short, we were talking about another co worker who believes in aliens and all kinds of whacky conspiracies.
(The typical paranoid stoner type)

And this man out of no where mentioned he was a Christian.

Then he proceeded to say something along the lines of “Aliens won’t matter when we all cross onto the other side and are put before god to be judged”.

At first it put me off because I despise the “holier than thou” mentality that most religious zealots have and how they talk in absolutes.

“We will all be judged by god”

As if he thinks we all agree with him or that he is 100% objectively correct.

Even if I were religious, I wouldn’t talk about it. and I especially wouldn’t assume everyone agrees with me.

Anyways, I won’t rant any further.

I commented “He’s quite the complainer eh?”

I wanted to see his reaction.

He thought for a moment, and said:

“Yeah, you know I don’t really like to bad mouth people, especially when they’re not around to defend themselves. It’s just not my thing, I wouldn’t want to have people talk about me behind my back”

I nodded and said “Thats understandable”

To be completely honest my first reaction was
“Lol what a dork”

What’s strange is that short interaction, stuck in my head for the next hour.

I kept thinking about that.

And I later realized my initial reaction was emotional. Because of my dislike for his “Holier than thou” mentality. It clouded my judgment.

See, I’m a strong believer in karma. You reap what you sow.

Spread positivity, you’ll attract more of it.
Spread negativity, you’ll attract more of it

He was completely right.

I wouldn’t want to be bad mouthed behind my back, unable to defend myself.

It’s happened to me before and it hurt… a lot.

Ever played the game telephone? You whisper a phrase in someone’s ear, then the next person and on and on until you reach the end of the circle.

And the phrase has completely changed.
It resembles nothing to what it once was.

That’s what happens in these scenarios. I’ve heard crazy rumours about myself. False stories about me that when I was told about them. I couldn’t believe my ears, I was shocked. Offended that people would even entertain these ideas about me.

Worst of all people believe it without question, it doesn’t even have to be true. They want it to be true, the story itself is so crazy and embarrassing that they’ll entertain it and spread it without even ONCE thinking to ask the man who was there at the crime scene.

So I’ve made a conscious choice to avoid doing this in the future. Bad mouthing people behind their back is petty behaviour.

A loser trait… AVOID

If I’m going to become an EMPEROR, there’s no room for PEASANT like traits.

I’m quickly shedding those old layers… they no longer serve me or the man I am becoming.

I suggest you do the same

Talk soon,

Mat

3 Likes

You alive?

2 Likes

Yes I am,

This week was weird.

It just flew right by.

It’s like I was in some kind of daze, I blinked twice and now 6 days have passed without an entry.

I guess this highlights the importance of daily entries as I can’t possibly remember all the events that took place. (Maybe Quantum Limitless will change this :hugs:)

To recap,

I was tired this past week. My body needed some rest. Thursday night I got home, ate dinner and was in bed by 7:45…

With my vacation coming up on Saturday, I’m going to do my best to take care of myself and get some good rest.

I’m going to need it.

Proceeding, I’ve been getting this itch to change up subs.

I’ve come to realize that I am very introverted. Too introverted.

And I’ve realized that I use this label as an excuse to avoid social interactions. Now I could dive deeper into the ins and outs of why but perhaps I’ll save it for another day. (It’s a long story)

Bottom line is a lot of my stress comes from insecurities about relationships.

Not just romantic but friendships and just simple interactions with strangers.

You could almost say I have social anxiety but I refuse to believe in anything that can take away my own power.

If I accept the label of an anxious person, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Everything only gets worse. (Trust me I know)

Compared to if I just say, ya sometimes I get nervous around strangers and I’m aware of it, and I’m doing my best to address these insecurities so I can move on with my life.

It may sound irrational to some, but I works well for me.

If I don’t believe in ghosts, I can’t be haunted by them.

If you believe in ghosts and hear a strange sound at night, you get worried, start to panic, call an exorcist etc.

Me, I just think “it’s the wind” and back to bed I go.

That’s how I see.

I say all of this because it makes me think StarkQ and Dragon Reborn would be a good fit.

And as much as I want to change things up. I won’t.

I’m sticking to my plan regardless. If I want to run these subs in the future… I will.

But not now. This is Shiny object syndrome at its best. I have first hand experience with this and it sucks.

Making a plan and sticking to it always outperforms changing it up every few weeks only to do it over and over again until you’re exactly back to where you started again. And you think “if only I had just stuck to the original plan”.

Don’t fall for that trap.

Now let’s get to what you’re all here for: RESULTS

My peers at work are seriously responding to me differently. I mean everyone. I mean seriously, I walk into work and everyone knows I’m here. I scan the room and see eyes on me. Always. It’s so weird, i don’t get it. Why all the stares? And it’s not even negative, or positive. I can’t put my finger on it honestly. Maybe I’ve always gotten this attention, I just never noticed.

In Canada, gyms are back open and I went for the first time in 6 months. I walk in…
stares from everyone.

IM NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING

I’m just walking, listening to my music. Getting myself ready mentally for my workout. That’s it

I don’t think I’ve changed anything about myself. Although I do feel a sense of power when I walk that wasn’t present before starting my subs.

But seriously, I’m working out like I always do and people just watch me.

And I don’t mind at all. This is what I mean when I say I’m not socially anxious. I love when people watch me. I love to entertain, perhaps that’s why I loved playing sports growing up. Having fans watch was my favourite part. Putting on a show and having a blast while doing it was always the goal for me.

One more point on this, I drive home with my dad everyday from work. In case I haven’t mentioned it previously…

I’m a 21 years old and I work with my dad. So I drive home to practise for my upcoming driving test.

I’m driving home Friday and this HOT CHICK in a mustang makes a right turn at an intersection, looks right at me with this sexy gaze and burns past me.

And then I make another turn at an intersection, and my dad says to me “look at you getting all these stares”

I’m like what?

“You’re getting all kinds of looks from people, you didn’t notice?

And I’m like no, I’m just focused on driving

But again, I don’t get it.

What’s changed?

And I can’t help but think PS and Emperor are responsible.

Now QL: still doing ST1. Probably going to run it for another week or two. Then onto st2

Everything I’ve mentioned in the past is still present, one thing I’ve noticed this week was a general increase in conscious thought. Im a very cerebral person, so I have lots of ideas, thoughts and daydreams. This takes me out of the present moment and puts me on autopilot (subconscious mind)

And that’s where I tend to make mistakes. Because I’m not present. I’m thinking, but not about what I’m doing.

This week I noticed I was more present in the moment. More conscious of my actions and therefore my work, conversations, driving was much better.

That’s all for now really,

I’ll update tomorrow and every other day until Saturday.

No promises after then. I don’t know how good my signal will be up there. Regardless, I’ll still write entries in my notes that I’ll be sure to share when I get back.

Until tomorrow

• Mat
2 Likes

PS might be the one getting you girls to look at you. I think Emperor is what is making you more introverted. Yes, I believe your stack is a bit much if that’s what your asking because some of what your using already have what you lookin for (EX: Emperor has PS, if I’m not wrong).

1 Like

The itch to change subs & shiny object syndrome is probably reconciliation. I have had that before starting on Emperor back then plus other subs. Stay strong and fight it off.

1 Like

Will do, thanks💪🏽

I checked and emperor has QL lite & Sex mastery.

PS had Sex mastery and Emperor Lite.

So definitely some similarities.

Exactly, why not just do Emperor with Executive and maybe if you can handle it with QL. I just don’t see why you’d have PS if Emperor has a romance focused module.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. I think I’ll do that. Especially with my vacation coming up, I don’t want to spend all day playing multiple subs.

Emperor is focused on productivity and executing so why would you want to stack it with Executive? Just to improve that effect that’s already massive? On top of that, Emperor contains QL lite and, as mentioned above, romance modules. As far as I can see, your best bet would be going with Emperor + Libertine (creating a sexual aura). Emperor is a best comprised of many modules, stacking it with another Q title slows it down even more and may easily lead to overload or stonewalling. If you don’t care about attracting women much I would go with Limit Destroyer or Rebirth instead of Libertine.

1 Like

You make a good point, I’m going to think about this and update you tonight on what I’ll be doing going forward. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Update for the last 3 days

My mood is incredible. Ive been so happy and energetic lately.

Executive and Emperor are undeniably working. It almost feels like I’m on adderall. I’m no longer having energetic slumps throughout the day, just clean and constant energy.

It could also be because I have something to look forward too.

And that’s something I’ve been missing.

What’s there to look forward to beyond my vacation?

I mean I have ideas, I have dreams.

But no clearly defined goals. And most importantly no clear plan to get there.

I know 6 months of consistent focused work can change your entire life. But in the past, I couldn’t bring myself to do that.

I went from wanting to do affiliate marketing to Amazon fba, to dropshipping, to being a freelance copywriter, to being a crypto trader and back to freelance copywriting.

Had I just stuck to studying and working on my copy skills, I could’ve had a few clients by now, and I wouldn’t need to work a shitty job anymore.

But instead I succumbed to shiny object syndrome out of laziness. I’d learn about one of them, get really into it. Start working on it, and as soon as it got difficult or I ran into barriers, I’d get frustrated.

Then new shiny object comes in, “Wow I should just do this instead”

Never stoping to think… if it was easy, I wouldn’t want it

Gold is valuable because it’s scarce. A jacked body is valued because it is difficult to obtain.

If everyone was jacked and had tons of gold. It would lose value. No one would care.

So I think complaining that’s it’s hard is foolish of me. Because like I said, I wouldn’t want it if it was easy.

So I think I should embrace this. Lean into the pain and difficulties I will encounter along the way.

Getting my first client is something to look forward to. Going from writing mediocre copy to phenomenal copy that sells is something to look forward to. Quitting my job, and attaining geographical and financial freedom is something to look forward to.

And when I achieve these goals, I’ll look back all the trials and tribulations I encountered along the way and smile and think… I did that, despite all the difficulties and times I felt like quitting.

I set a goal, I was persistent, and I made my goal a reality. NOW WHATS NEXT?

When I get back from vacation, that’s what I’m going to do.

Set goals and timeframes in which I need to achieve them.

To address my current sub rotation: I’m going to run Emperor and Libertine for the foreseeable future.

My current stack is a bit much, and from what I’ve been told… these subs aren’t kiddie toys.

So I’m going to keep it simple for now and see how I respond.

Thank you all for the advice,

Talk soon

-Mat