Emperor , Primal Seduction,Daredevil and Sex mastery X

awsome journal, just curious, where do you go to put yourself in a position to practice talking to women repetitively?

1 Like

I go out a few times a week to meet women

1 Like

Update day 230 : Slept with 2 new women last week, very easy …literally both women approached me in different ways , i just kept my cool and followed my usual process !

Have definitely seen my game leap bounds since adding subliminal seduction/sex club products and will most likely use them until i reach my goals !

6 Likes

Update day 241 : Another new girl a few days ago , i certainly believe running multiple stacks that have similar scripts can only help one another and not overlaod the brain…in my case anyway . I haven’t really had any bad side effects since the first few months . I would say Khan gives you drive and motivation to approach women , PSIT gives you assistance with gaming women and SMv2 assists with bedroom stuff .

3 Likes

Yes, and PSIT and SMv2 are mostly in Khan, so you’re running just Khan with a boosted PSIT and SMv2 component :wink:

It’s a Khan with an increased focus on seduction. A totally mixed stack would be something like Khan + Emperor Fitness + Gaming Mastery X.

6 Likes

Yes that’s right @AMASH pretty much this :

1 Like

Awesome work man. What are your current goals regarding women/seduction?

1 Like

I’m focusing on night game only , i set myself a life time goal but also yearly goals , i will eventually venture into daytime stuff but i want a rock solid night game ability which is my priority for now !

1 Like

Update day 249 : Slept with a new woman Friday night , everything flowed effortlessly and had even been drinking quite heavily beforehand as was at a leaving do ! Basic approach and conversation and back to her place at closing time . I think these products have given me a slight edge in regard to not worrying about getting women and not having so much pressure put upon myself. My social skils have rocketed with women as well as my seduction skills .

I was out saturday night , was still tired and shattered from the night before /day after so was not in the mood to chat to girls or dgaf …perhaps from the previois nights success or tiredness in general.
I also have a deep cool self assured confidence that women want me and i dont have to do anything or put much work into getting a woman as i know I have good knowledge and can pick and choose which tools i need in regard to the woman / situation.

2 Likes

Update day 255 :

Something i forgot to mention is that running these subs have driven me towards the choice of becoming self employed and having freedom of choice in regard to my working life and career plans . I left me full time job to work less hours so can do other things and have more work / life balance !

Also i was seeing multiple women at once a few months ago but realised this was sabotaging my seduction long term goals as i became lazy and un motivated to purse new women to a degree and have easily already replaced them with two new ones in under a month !

I obviously still have bad nights out without success but i have no qualms about that whatsoever and understand its part of the entire process and welcome those bad nights as its all learning ! What people need to understand is to rewire decades of bad habbits it will take years to reprogram and btw my age which i have not made known is 37 years old !

7 Likes

Don’t really understand this. You were seeing multiple women once a month and that demotivated you to pursue women?

What i meant is i became lazy with approaching new women as you kinda have in the back of your mind …“i have 3 women on the go etc…why go with effort of working on new girls” … which becomes a crutch / excuse to not keep on improving and actively trying to get new women on a regular basis …this hasn’t been the first time i have juggled multiple women at once …a similar example is if you became comfortable in a job and stop thinking of achieving bigger things or progressing up the ladder etc

4 Likes

Not that this is a bad position to be in. It’s good to be ambitious as long as you have a good reason—avoid the perils of looking for more “just cause!”

Going with the job example, suppose you made $1,000,000 a year. That’s far beyond what most people make a year. Yes, you can do better—now the question is, why? The answer to “why” becomes more and more significant as you achieve more success, less you fall into the trap of perpetually racing to the next thing, shifting goalposts and never quite being content with where you are. I’ve seen that myself as I’ve risen up the career ladder and improved my finances!

Update day 267 : Consistently using this stack 24/7 with the odd day off , can’t wait to get to the 1 year mark and see how my overall changes and adjust this stack.

1 Like

Update day 281: What journey its been…nearing that 300 day mark , currently seeing two women , going well …had one nearly mention the L word and the other is addicted to me sexually . Obviously haven not been out because of this lock down but will use it to read up on self improvement and use online dating to keep one foot in the deep end etc

3 Likes

That stack creates powerful results, nice

Update day 294 : Have downloaded all the Q upgrades so this will be my stack for the next 6 - 12 months :
Emperor Q x 3 loops
Khan stage 4 Q x 4 loops
PS :Irone throne Q x 3 loops
Sex mastery X v2 Q x 2 loops

Running 24/7 Ultrasonic and masked occasionally when in public with headphones

I think my subconscious can handle that amount as have been running it on the normal versions for the past 6 months or so without issues !

I will write a detailed long review at some point …lol

2 Likes

Update day 324 : still going strong and adding more daytime masked usage for the above stack

2 Likes

Update Day 345 : Tempted to remove a few from my stack , will reevaluate at the 1 year mark asi only want to focus on seduction and maybe Khan Q stage 4 and Emperor Q may be too much but will see as have been running this huge stack for so long so might just wait it out .

Update day 373 : Still running the Q stack … Just passed the year mark , can confidently say this has improved my life in unlimited ways but mainly in the romance department as that has been my sole focus .

2 Likes