Emperor or AM and Sex Mastery?

I have been on Limitless for one month now. I want to include one or two more stacks to my subs program. I am planning on getting AM and sex mastery v2 for myself. But I found that Emperor has both of them in one subs. Am i better to use Emperor or purchase AM and sex Mastery in different subs?

2 Likes

Hey , welcome to the community :fire: to your success

All depends on your current circumstances and environment

• do you have a job , Small Business , or still studying
  • if you’re looking to start a business or a side hustle . AM is awesome …
  • if you already have a stable business or job and want to grow from there emperor is good
  • regarding women’s sex mastery from its name will do good for you .
  • but all depends on your goals , and which point are you starting from.

Read this post will be valuable for you.

2 Likes

Go for Emperor bro as you have rightly said it already has the full SM script.

Emperor also has quantum limitless lite as a bonus :slight_smile:

I’d choose AM.

My philosophy: don’t think of what the subliminal has in it, think of what’s most timely for where you are right now.

If I’m biceps curling 25-pound dumbbells right now and it has started to get pretty easy, I’m going to increase to 30 or 35 pounds.

The 50-pound dumbbell has 35 pounds in it, but that doesn’t mean the 50-pound weight is best for me right now. In fact, working with that weight is going to slow down my rate of progress.

Working with the 35-pound dumbbells first for a month or two will result in much better workouts once I start to use the 50-pounders.

Another point is that long-term work with those 35-pound weights will also enable certain skills that just may not come with the 50-pounders. Or at least not for a very long time. (Try, for example, practicing straight punches while holding 50-pound dumbbells.)

Anyway, I’d take a serious look at AM first. Lots of people come back to it later on. It’s a beauty.

6 Likes

Actually i have to say Malkuth is spot on.

4 Likes

Thanks man.

I have been on the fence. I have heard that Emperor is quite dense. So, I thought for a newbie like me it might not be good.

But I have sex mastery as one of my goals. I was just thinking that it would some cost for me to buy Emperor instead of purchasing 2 different subs.

But you made a great point. I will purchase 2 subs right now. Both AM and Sex Mastery with 3 cycles per week. Once I get accustomed to both. I will move to emperor.

2 Likes

That’s true. It could be more cost-effective to just get Emperor. And if you were going off to a desert island for the next 6-8 months, I’d say, “yes. definitely do that.” (Maybe you were chosen to compete on Survivor or something :wink: ).

But on the other hand, here’s what I hope will happen for you:

After running Ascended Mogul for 1-3 months, you are manifesting enough enhanced income to make your purchase of Emperor at that time an effortless pleasure.

4 Likes