Emperor of the jungle journal

You can switch around as you like, with no detrimental effects. Everyone reacts differently to subliminals, so you’ll have to come up with your own routine.

1 Like

So I can’t seem to download my sex and seduction. I have emailed support and am waiting. I pre ordered it and still have to wait…aaaahhhhh!!!

I must be hitting something emotional subconscious wise because I have some turbulence in my life. Actually, I thought I was having a major stress/panic/anxiety attack last night which spilled over to work where I kept just missing opportunity after opportunity. I know this is directly related to my attitude. It’s like you want something soo bad and it’s 10 feet away from you, all you have to do is walk but all of a sudden you get a major case of the shits. All you want to do is take a step but if you do, blast away in the underpants. Well this is how my day at work was. I’m still here and I’m listening to masked and it is really calming me down…but there is this fucked at work I want to see burn in hell with his self righteous attitude and Napoleonic big head piece of shot fat…sorry I’m still pissed about this. I am so angry. It is very hard to feel gratitude when being the only one left out because of some power tripping tampon scum sucking aaaaaahhhhhhh!

I will probably wake up tomorrow and this will all be forgotten but I am riding my rage rocket as far as I can.

Positive note…I parked in a no parking and didn’t get a ticket. Found a quarter. Made a few extra bucks on my own at work. Also one of my coworkers inspired me to resume a few pet projects as he is about to sell one of his for half a million. I can see the silver lining, just really hate the job blocker, crack sniffing bag probably a pedophile who cant get it up…sorry…I am still at work and so is he.

Emperor notes… still too angry to give a good journal entry…just a bitch session

3 Likes

I have stopped using ss. I have semi consistently listened to extreme and masked, 80% 20% respectively.
Around 3 months of listening. The last 3 weeks were filled with emotions. Anger, despair, joy, all to an extreme. I yelled at a 2 year old. Not proud, in fact embarrassed af. Worst feeling Inever had.
Today I am calm.
I also had ideas that can make me money utilizing people I meet through work. I’m like why didn’t I think of this before. I don’t go back till 12/3 so I have time to make a few proposals to bring with me.
Someone at work asked me why I go above and beyond for my job…I just smiled…
You get out of life what you put into it, if you only do the minimum, you can’t truly expect a promotion or bonuses. Normally I would try to explain that but now I just lead by example.
Women have been giving ioi’s to me but I haven’t capitalized on it.
Someone hit my car in the same spot that I needed to repair anyway so either I get cash or a free repair.

So in the past when I listen to subs with long scripts it would generally take 4 months to endure resistance and begin seeing actual results which I will be hitting after this week. Then the real journal begins.

2 Likes