AM + DR(ST1) + AP Powerhouse

in what way was it too powerful?
fatigue? anger? else?

when people say somth in smooth… do they mean they could listen it like normal music and had little/no RECON?

Yes to clarify, Rebirth Ultima sent me straight into recon for DAYS.
It almost felt like stonewalling (it wasn’t I don’t think but damn).

Fatigue, short temper, boredom.
Textbook recon for me.

With RebirthQ my mood was elevated and I got better results from the subs (which plays together because better mood = better results).

1 Like

thats for clarifying man!

lol i dont know about this… could be just perception, but good mood is always good!

Yes, it is something I tested personally after @Hermit mentioned it in another thread.

And to me it makes sense.

If you believe in vibration and energies.

Think about it, if you are in a good mood, enjoying life, then you are more receptive to new ideas. Open to talk to people about things etc.
As opposed to being pissed or even depressed, then you virtually deny everything and just want to be left alone.

Which is why I totally agree with Hermit, that emotional healing subs as supporting subs for Majors are accelerating successes.

Then again, this is subjective, idk if Fire or Saint have tested this.

1 Like

fantastic… should’ve added RebirthU before then…

better late than never ig

1 Like

btw…since u’ve gotten into a little metaphysical relam with NG and kybalion … I recommend you read Power of your subcon mind by Joseph Murphy too… You’ll benefit highly

Stuff broken down and many examples and methods provided/explained simply

one side effect of NG and JM is you’ll find it difficult to tolerate shitty people in your life and you standard for what qualifies as shitty will also go down(meaning you’ll see subcon influence in the smallest of things) when you realise how your Subcon mind is being influenced in subtle ways everyday… but i think some of that u already know now

Oh yeah I have read those before. Great books! Thanks for the recommendation!

And I agree. My standard at this point is pretty high but I don’t see this as a negative.

You just need to pull through and kick the losers out :muscle:

1 Like

Those shitty people you refer to are your imagination pushed out.

yeah my point exactly… and what does identifying and wanting to discard the toxicity mean?

i’m on my rest days right now but I’m iching to go back to my stack…

wtf is happening boyz?

Exactly the same feeling.

I know how rest days help and give results, but I still want more.

1 Like

All too familiar feeling… Especially the first day when you crave it like salt in the dessert. And then day two, you be like, this is awesome!! why don’t I take more rest days :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m very much looking forward to this… I’ve seen people talk about this… but so far after 45+ days I cant confidently say that I’ve gotten results :frowning:

lets see what the future holds

I had that a lot in the beginning, plus a lot of inpatience. But now after 7 months of sticking to it things have changed. I have really noticed that after the first time on a new sub things are great. Then the mind gets used to it, and that’s when the doubts come in. They still work but you crave the initial high over and over again. Just got to keep going, have clear intensions, and then relax and then just let the process take over.

2 Likes

okay ST1 is done… I’m doing ST2 from Monday…

how long was ur “beginning”?
how many months?

Firstly maybe 2-3 months never commiting to any sub and just jumping around with the ones I had. Then in October I was like ok I love Khan from the description, and also read a bunsh about how it works with listening patterns and such on the forum…

So I started Khan TB and did the first three stages one month each. Only added smaller subs after Kahn St2. In the beginning I was reading journals pre Q, and so the start was rough on TB. The first weeks I averaged 10-15 hours a day.

Took it back lower after that and learned a lot how my mind works with recon. But I would say from about October to Januari(3 months roughly) was the beginning period. I think it good as also encouraged to experiment, which was what I did in the beginning.

And because I socially isolated myself late December to late March, it felt like nothing happened. But now I notice a lot of changes in how people react differently compared to who I was pre Khan now that I actually meet people.

So all in all 7 month of Khan as my main sub. Some people on this forum have a lot of knowledge on the effects of subliminals through their experience, so I compiled a lot of information from posts, and that has helped a lot too.

If the same information comes up about recommendations over and over, that is usually a sign that it actually has merit.

1 Like

thanks for the detailed reply bro…

can u please share your stash?

At the moment I have a custom.

Khan St4
Stark
Inner Circle
Earthshaker Sexuality
Panther
Temptation
Long-Range Seduction
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation
Love Without Attachment
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Gratitude Embodiment
Blue Skies
Tyrant
Direct Influencing Aura
Invisible Presence
Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional

My first custom so there’s some modules like Inner Gasoline that I might have wanted to get in there. But it’s not the last custom so to speak, it’s a learning process :wink:

I’ve done One month on Dragon Reborn St1, and intend to do one month on each stage to begin with.

Have been adding in a couple of Sex Mastery Q and Daredevil Q. Still messing around with it because of recon territory.

Then occasionally some Ultimas like Diamond, PSITU or Love Bomb. Finding though that Ultimas drain me like crazy on V2, so we’ll see.

Edit… Oh you mean the stash with posts lol. Ok anyways… I have it a bit spreadout. Been meaning to fix it up. But I would say that the journal where they tag important things with tips on the forum is pretty much it. Sorry also for flooding your journal. I blame Daredevil…

1 Like

Starting Qv2 version of Khan ST2 from tomorrow