AM + DR(ST1) + AP Powerhouse

Welcome back to forum jail.

People. Stop trying to be “alpha” on a forum that does not belong to you. And spare me the cries of “omg censorship,” and the such. Do. Not. Insult. Or. Abuse. Our. Moderators. Period.

3 Likes

Moderators are capable of intervening without feeling riled, angry, or agitated. We will continue to intevene with name calling, insults, escalations, and provocations in the interest of facilitating open and supportive communication for those dedicated to personal growth.

4 Likes

Hey @RVconsultant , I’m sorry.

I can pick the game but not the rules right

Apology accepted.

I don’t know what this means. Many of us are running alpha male type subliminals so we all have to monitor ourselves.

With any communication you do, you can destroy a bridge or create one.

That is what I know for sure you can pick or choose to do.

3 Likes

He means that whilst he can choose to post here or not he doesn’t get to decide either who or how his posts are moderated.

Whilst this is true it is only a small subset of what communication offers.

Really. Have you ever considered free will and determinism?

i understand this is a free forum @remarkable but try to keep ur filth out of my journal.

Where does this notion come from that alpha means asshole.

Imo it just means having boundaries, enforcing them, leading people, and yourself.

5 Likes

are u calling me an a-hole?

No.

But here’s something for you.

4 Likes

What filth?

Explain what you are referring to here.

I don’t know. What I do know is that when people are running the alpha subliminals, they are more likely to escalate interactions after a technology upgrade, and reconciliation for people running alpha oriented subliminals tends to show up as escalation as well.

Although escalation might be correlated with alpha-ness, I think of it more of a representation of reconciliation.

And looking at the posts above, I’m seeing this again.

So besides me, I’m going to see who’s going to make the next move to lead this thread in a more productive, constructive fashion starting now, with the next post below this.

5 Likes

That will be me then.

Ok, lets start with accepting that there is an increase in anger after running alpha subs (using standard broadly encompassing definitions of increase, anger and alpha etc).

Why might that be so.

Is it because alpha subs get the user to accept reality, ie the user is forced to accept reality.

Not “their” reality (because that isn’t an actual real thing), but real reality.

Therefore what is the “reality” for the individual user.

I posit that they come to the realisation that they are nothing special and that in actual fact they are below the average standard (which is actually pretty low in any case).

This will case mental jarring resulting in anger.

Hence outbursts from Prome and DarkPrince.

So what is the best way to counter this?

Take for example the disagreement between myself and AlexSQ (and no, I don’t consider it a beef).

He says anybody can achieve anything which is clearly nonsense but as a therapist (which he is) it is a useful mental model with which to get people to change. So it helps people at a really low level but actually hinders them when they start to level up. However when focusing on success above the norm (which I do) it has to be based on real world conditions. An example would be that the real money is made by “value” investing and not forex trading. look at all the people making a living by selling forex trading systems, why not use their own system to give themselves a really good standard of living.

1 Like

better reply updated

hey Alex, thank you for being so kind.

but after some deep self reflection, I’ve come to understand that im an asshole.

i have lots of work to do on myself, so me and others wont have to suffer coz of my issues.

this doesnt make sense… i keep getting “RECON” but never any results… what’s happening…?

I take rest and stuff… i journal offline… what is it?

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Hermit @pacman

i am thinking of abandoning subclub and subs in general and just doing NG stuff and meditation…

maybe im one of those guys for whom this stuff wont work… fuck

2 Likes

Firstly reconciliation is a result.
What kind of self learning are you doing ?
Like reading books or listening to podcasts etc.

2 Likes

mostly books… my kindle is a blessing

podcasts while doing dishes and stuff

Rn I’m reading this book called Existential Kink… its about Shadow work… I’m digging deep within myself to find my limiting beliefs and trying to bring my shadow to light

i don’t understand this.

1 Like

For to get reconciliation it means the subliminal is doing something. Reconciliation means that you subconscious and conscious mind is not aligned. That’s were action comes so that you could realign them.

The books you are reading it fine and I’m glad you are reading and learning. I suggest you read some books about masculinity since Khan is all about being masculine and embracing it. Always self learn and take action that which is aligned with the subliminal.

Khan alone is a very dense and life changing subliminal. Being multi stage means it’s so dense that it couldn’t fit in one file. So again my advice is to run Khan solo.

Last but not least try not to read too many journals on here but focus on your journey. Your journey will be unique not even like mine. Khan is a hard subliminal but it is a deep core changing subliminal.

Learn and study about masculine energy and how to cultivate it. Khan fills you with masculine energy and if you don’t know what it is and how to embrace it , it can definitely turn into anger and rage.

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply!

I’ve read some books on masculinity, maybe its time to revisit some of them… any recommendations?

We are under a very strict lockdown. You cant leave the house. Plus i live in a small town and WFH at my 1st job will begin next month… So absolutely ZERO social life.

I was lifting at home but took a break since a few days and failing nofap.

3 Likes

The way of the superior man

Start with one book read and practice. It’s like you studying in school. Keep reading and practicing what you read.

2 Likes

i have that open in my kindle btw… i am reading it side by side

1 Like