Emperor Johnny Stark (Stark Q/ Emperor Q Journal)

Just got an update that the apartment complex I plan to move to is calling people to come get their money back for the deposits they put down…except for me and one other person. The property manager practically begged for the two of us to even get let in to begin with. Can’t imagine how much of a shit storm it would’ve been to try and restart the whole process again once the whole pandemic blows over.

All that’s needed is a recent pay stub to prove I’m still employed, as many people lost their jobs due to the virus spread, and shortly after I should have keys. Thing is, I’m not even sure moving companies are even open during this time which is gonna make getting settled a bitch. Especially since I’m sure most places that I’ll need to be stuff for the new place from is either gonna have shortened hours or be closed completely. Bittersweet moment here lol.

1 Like

Proud of you, man.

Thanks my man.

It’s done, apartment is ready to move into. now just have to clean before I start moving my things in, which I’ll be doing tomorrow.

Today I’m:

• In a real get shit done kind of mood.

• Being pulled unexpectedly in multiple directions at once’ while slightly annoyed, but still grounded.

• The feeling of leadership within me seems amplified.

• Also notice that I seem to be getting bored with the habit of procrastination. It’s feeling like I don’t have enough going on for myself to keep me sharp. I study ways to improve myself constantly and even implement, but today, I’m feeling a real need to pick up the pace and shake up my own reality in a positive way.

3 Likes

I’m developing the habit of dishing out assertive commands instead of asking people for things.

1 Like

I’m very drawn to these two subs, Emperor and Stark I feel I need elements of the two to repair or add what’s been missing in my personality, to improve my life. I’m just not so sure if it’s good for me to combine the two being a newbie.

You can try experimenting, or you can buy one, see give it about a month to get the programming settled in n your mind and then add the other on and make them a stack

1 Like

In your experience which one would you go for first? Are you still using the Emperor Q and Stark Q stack?

No I’m using an emperor custom and a couple Ultima programs. I personally would go for EQ first so that you could begin to establish or sharpen your masculine edge.

1 Like

I’m thinking the same thing. Need to get that edge back. That centeredness and self-assurance. I’ll definitely purchase them both for starters, and perhaps a healing sub or something else to add to Emperor’s stack. What’s your opinion on rebirth ultima? In case you’ve tried it

I appreciate the response. Do let me know in case you have a recommendation for a stack.

I was tempted to try rebirth Ultima but decided against it since I’ve pretty much healed from all my past emotional and mental scars as far as I know. I’ve faced my past and learn from it and now negative memories don’t phase me at all. Therefore it was redundant of me to use rebirth Ultima. Do not let that stop you though. If you feel you need it then try adding it to your stack for 90 days, then assess where you are. If you need to push forward with it beyond that point to help you develop further with stark and EmperorQ then go for it…if you don’t then you can swap it out for something else or just run stark and EQ by themselves to make your stack more focused

1 Like

Thanks man. Yeah I think I need to heal some issues deep within myself. I’m introverted and don’t usually talk to people about how I feel, perhaps years of doing that has led me to where I am now. Hopefully some months from now I’ll be writing a success journal of my own.

I know how you feel but what I learned is that when you bite your tongue, the one you hurt the most is yourself in the end. I wish you luck in you journey.

1 Like