Emperor House of Medici Journal

Hi everyone. I’m new here. I just ordered my first subliminal tonight, “Emperor House of Medici”. I’m an entrepreneur and I thought I’d start with this one for the next 30 days. I just read the instructions and listened to both the ultrasonic and masked recordings. I just laid down on my coach listening to both. I thought I would do a daily journal here around 9/10p of how I felt afterward. Since I just listen to it for the first time, like lifting weights, I’m not expecting overnight success, however I did feel quite a bit of bliss from listening to the Masked recording. That was pretty great. Here’s to a lifetime of transformation.

4 Likes

Hi @Dwizzite Welcome to Subliminal Club.

Kindly refer to the listening instructions, it will give you the optimal benefits.
Just choose between ultra and masked. I prefer masked while relaxing. I only listen to HOM on a Friday.

2 Likes

I read through the instructions and they were very convoluted. What is the optimal amount of time to listen to the masked recording? And at what times of the day? Do you relax on the couch with HOM? This what confused me from the instructions. Thanks in advance for the clarity.

1 Like

Listen at you’re most convenient time of the day. I choose early morning at 4:00.
Yes you can relax on the couch.

It’s good to note or journal any change/s that you have into you’re life (good or bad) in that way the more you focus on things that you want (e.g. wealth) the more you’ll have it.

Great! Thanks! Do you only need to listen once a day?

1 Like

Do not listen to it everyday. I listen only for 15 min.

I prefer to listen to it just one day, on Friday. I learn from my own experience that by taking it slow I can get the results I want in just a short time. Listen then go out to places, drink a good amount of water, sleep well.

Regular Instructions are to listen one day, rest the next. Rinse and repeat for 21 days so you have 11 listening days and 10 processing days. Then 5 days for deeper processing.
That’s called one cycle.
With only one sub, you can listen up to 2 full loops every listening day, each 15 minutes.

Can, neither should nor must.

Many experienced users in here do far less.
Like @Phoenix. 15 minutes a week.

Good luck by the way.

2 Likes

Capture d'écran 2024-03-10 105541

3 Likes

Oh ok I thought this was for something else. Thanks for the reminder!

So I’ve been following the program for the past week, and I’ve noticed a couple things. I am catching my destructive thoughts alot more. Also I got some pretty awesome news today where a friend who has a Youtube following of 200k wants to interview me about my expertise and put me in front of his audience.

Question for you guys, when you listen to the audio with headphones, is it recommend to just lay down and not to anything, or is it ok to do something relaxing like take a walk?

1 Like

Do whatever you want.
Experiment.
Some users get best results when meditating, others when talking a walk, other when visualizing their goals.
The official recommendations even mention watching TV because it’s brings you into an emotional state.

So it’s totally up to you. Experiment what works best, what brings forth best results.

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate the quick reply. I’m listening while taking a nap. Helps me fall asleep.

1 Like