Emperor Fitness Update?

With all the changes and advancements happening with physical shifting technology, will the flagship fitness subliminal receive an update to incorporate all these technologies? :smiley:

2 Likes

When Q+ goes live later this year most likely

Amazing query

@SaintSovereign and @Fire ā€¦ would you please comment?

What @Floridianninja said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was under the impression that @SaintSovereign said that Q+ wasnā€™t even a priority yet. When did that change? And did it change?

Depends on what you mean by ā€œpriority.ā€ Itā€™s in active development ā€“ I created a test build just the other day, our focus is just on other things, like testing new masks and getting the full automation system going.

5 Likes

Wild guess by around march-april all titles will be updated

1 Like

Heh I wouldnā€™t mind that. Iā€™d be in the middle of DR but Iā€™d love to run DR at Q+ name-embedded. @James

1 Like

Plus you have been testing Ultima+ too havenā€™t youā€¦ that was your limitless executive + other things prototype

And whichever scripts fire sends you to check out lol those are the focus

Thanks Saint!

Now I have to look up what Q is!

All main store subs besides ultima are running at Q tech so you have the current version of the sub.

1 Like

Itā€™s shocking that thereā€™s only a hype thread for EF and no main discussion thread created by SC for EFā€¦

Would like to be as impressive as this kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O60n2fFZ-5E