Emperor Fitness + Diamond Ultima Long-term

Hi my name is Mushana

I’m new to the forum but have used subliminals in the past. I successfully used a competitors product about 6years ago and it was pretty transformational but in a very chaotic and angry way. Unfortunately due to my profession which is relatively sensitive I can’t really afford to be unstable. Reviews of subliminal clubs products seem great and without the angsty rage thing so I’m looking forwards to it.

My aims are basically fitness and sexual optimization:

1. Lose weight gained over lockdown ~15kg
  2. Gain and achieve ideal body muscle mass before age of 30
  3. Increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance
  4. Increase sexual stamina and sex drive

In the long-term I would like to improve learning speed and IQ but that can be stacked on later.

Problems I anticipate are finding the time to consistently listen to enough hours of the subliminals. Due to my job I’m often working 60hrs a week 12hrs a day or nights and this makes it almost impossible to fit in listening time unless I do it over night. I also can’t afford to be extremely exhausted since I need to perform to a high level, so in short a bit of a balancing act .

I’ll be keeping this as a long term journal to reflect on changes to myself throughout this journey and to keep myself accountable.

Week1 - 2
Very inconsistent listening due to already being pretty sleep deprived and not being able to afford any worse sleep. However I have noticed some subtle changes in retrospect.

• I’m finding it a LOT easier to make good food choices and follow my diet more strictly.

• I’m really not having any cravings

• motivation to go to gym is high ( this was prexisting) but seems like it occupies my thoughts even when tired and usually I would skip

• my sleep has actually been a little better this week, I’ve improved my sleep hygiene however so this could explain it or be a result of the subliminal.

In terms of results I’m down 4kg in weight and I’ve improved strength in bench press by 10kg.

So good first week.
We’ll see what the rest of the first stage holds

M.

1 Like

@Mushana looking forward to seeing your progress with the program. I’m doing Emperor Fitness and Spartan. I’m seeing good results. I saw you’re having trouble sleeping. I did too for the first couple weeks. After that I started listening to Emperor Fitness ST1 early in the morning or at night as I went to sleep. The sleep module in the track would put me right to sleep. I would do ultrasonic from my phone at a really low volume.

1 Like

Thanks man. Yeah I started with Spartan but when I saw the deep sleep module changed to emperor fitness for that reason.
If it helps me sleep in my chaotic shift schedule it’ll be a double win. I’ll try the ultrasonic on my speakers tonight.

M.

2 Likes

I only had positive experiences with EF and Diamond. No reconciliation at all.

I’ve not experienced any reconcilation so far.
The effects I can definitely pin down are some vivid dreams ( not unusual for me) and increased preoccupation with my fitness.

However I’m still stagnant with weight loss and need to get more organised with meal prepa etc and proper calorie counting, can’t blame the sub for my laziness :man_shrugging:t5:.

I’m listening with Bose speakers via a Google Chrome audio and at a -60db on frequensee. Speakers are about 3feet away on either side. I’m hoping this setup is good for overnight listening :headphones:

M

Just make sure that you’re using the ultrasonics as per the instructions in the PDF that came with your program.