Emperor Qv2 driven stack during lockdown

When I heard I can’t do my evening going out, it made no sense to keep running Stark-PS anymore :stuck_out_tongue: I’m pretty sure more people will feel frustrated if lockdowns are reinstated and EMPEROR WILL THRIVE.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s about being elastic and adapting to the circumstances not just blindly pushing everything forward. One can still use Stark under your circumstances and benefit from it but it’s more beneficial to switch to the Emperor.

Emperor seems to make some people very introverted. Makes sense.

A couple of thoughts, 3 days after switching from Stark-PS to EQ

• That pure confidence, power is awesome. no interaction is challenging
  • First two days, my communication style (oral and written) was really abrasive, blunt. I enjoyed it, but I made a couple o people really mad
  • Today I consciously tried to be more detached, rational, etc and it went well. Relaxed conversations, blunt when needed
  • Libido going down
  • If I’m out, I’m very social - starting conversations with people, etc. But when I’m not feeling it - I don’t want to open my mouth
6 Likes

I think I’m seeing this more in people running EQ.

If you are wanting to have sex or already have a sexual partner, I’d encourage you to think about running Diamond.

Also @Fire and @SaintSovereign I’m tagging you because I’m wondering if this lowered libido with Emperor is starting to show up more. I think it is. Perhaps consult an AI bot to check.

1 Like

Thought saint already explained that one?Going from something sexually aimed and charged like PS to EQ,the libido is expected to drop or are you seeing it in people starting with EQ?

4 Likes

Thank you again!

Hey, I said libido going down :smiley: I understand why, but important to highlight.

1 Like

There is a huge difference between EQ and EQV2.
I feel a bit more lighthearted, enjoy life more than with EQ. Also, I’m not snapping and putting people in their place. I joke more.

I don’t know what to make of it yet…

3 Likes

And you’re running ten loops a day, right? Any breaks between the loops?

do you still feel the benefit of the other aspects, confidence, drive, power at the same level or more than Q?

is your libido going down? Or is everything else in your life going up ? :thinking::sunglasses:

Oh, I actually stopped at 8 loops yesterday. I felt a bit woozy, no reason to ignore my body.

1 Like

Well, no. At least not yet.
Sure - everything is there: confidence drive, power. But that invincible, “I can take over the world” feeling it’s not there (yet).

Libido wise… soso. steady in the lows. Maybe it’s just a matter of adjusting to the new state (coming from PS).

All in all, If I had to choose between EQ and EQV2 - I would definitely go for EQV2, it’s more balanced.

2 Likes

someone else mentioned that AMQ2 didn’t give confidence yet but they manifested some amazing opportunities. When I switched from EV4 to EQ my confidence went way down for a week or two before it shot up higher than before- although smoother and less badboy beast of V4. Maybe it’s a similar trend with EQV2.

I’ll test EQV2 this next week.

Emperor Libido is there when you need it-but goes on backburner in my experience

2 Likes

We’ll see :smile: So far I am enjoying the ride.

One thing that I mentioned is that I’m starting to bulk up. I did not change anything in y workout routine / diet, but I am “bigger”. I like it.

1 Like

Damn bigger already!

I’ve gained about 22 lbs on muscle in the last year between Emperor and Emperor Fitness- it’s kind of insane.

If your enjoying the EQ2 ride I suppose now might not be the best time to tell you Stark Q2 is out
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Arghhh. I’ll ride the EQV2 wave a bit more, it’s not what I expected out of Emperor. I sang this morning. On a emperor stack :smiley:

3 Likes

Were you running the masked track of EQV2 or were you listening to the mistakenly linked Emperor V2 ultrasonic file that Saint just fixed? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

masked, masked :smiley:

3 Likes