Emperor and primal seduction

Do I want him to be obedient, yes. Do I want him to feel stark terror every time I give him a mildly stern look? No. Intimidation has its place in parenting, but I don’t want him to be intimidated when I don’t intend to use it. It’s a balance.

1 Like

This is going to be one of the last entries for this journal. I’m going to be switching to EmperorQ as soon as I can download it.
I got a fair amount of exposure to QL this morning because my wife slept in and left it playing. It’s hard to describe the feeling I woke up with. It was kind of like my body was carbonated. I knew it was from the sub, and I knew it meant that it was DOING SOMETHING.
I asked my wife and she said that her balance and coordination have definitely improved, and she is more able to think clearly.
I ran True Social for the first time this afternoon. Three loops. That thing is amazing. First off, it usually takes me a while to get into any kind of meditative or hypnotic state. TS put me there instantly. And it really did something too. We went to a bookstore shortly afterwards, and I felt very different than I usually do. I have had social anxiety in the past, but was able to push through it. It had gone away for the most part over the last few years, but it may have been under the surface to some extent. I still kept my interactions businesslike in public and didn’t tend to talk to anyone I didn’t have to.
Today, it seemed like my social anxiety was actually reversed. I WANTED to talk to people, especially women. I had extended conversations with several employees and a couple other customers, and I was joking and having fun like it was the most natural thing in the world. This is after only three loops.

1 Like

Just curious how things are going with you and your wife because I added PS to my listening regimen yesterday and you added EQ to yours. How are you doing nowadays? Fantastic journal, btw.