Emp v4 The Journey + stack sanguine + God like masculinity

im sticking to emp 4 until the 60 day mark. then ill change the major program

Sanguine is a stack I believe.

1 Like

okay after 57 days of Emp4

Im stacking Sanguine & Godlike Masculinity for the next 60 days.

1 Like

been running sanguine for the past 3 days, masked more than 10 hours + 6 hours ultrasonic…

nothing new yet…

i like to focus on one thing at a time, so im scheduling God like masculinity, after 60 days of Sanguine…

also the next 60 days are gonna be super crucial globally, i need to be optimistic and productive during tough times, if i need to keep my job…

Hello I ran only Sanguine for about a week, an average of 5 hours a day.

Im switching back to EMP4 // 11 hours a day (masked + ultrasonic). thankful for the lockdown. Allows me time for introspection, reflection and clarity.

my gut tells me EMP 4 has almost reached its escape velocity and just a little more to go. I dont intend to be delusional, but am hopeful that this will turn out in my favor.

1 Like

did like 8 hours of masked and around 10 hours of ultrasonic while i was asleep…feeling tired…:frowning:

1 Like

beendoing sanguine for the past 5 days, its taking effect slowly and steadily, ive developed a sense of faith in myself… regardless of the fact that there is covid 19 situation, im too work from home, companies are shut, partial curfew from 5 pm to 6 am, i see light at the end of the tunnel.

this too shall pass… as said in fight club on a long enough time line, the survival rate of anything is 0 :slight_smile:

done sanguine for the past week for an average of 12 hours of ultrasonic per day and 4-5 hours masked… a sense of calm and positivity is being observed…

switching to god like masculinity…

1 day of god like masculinity. 10 hours of ultrasonic, 5 hours of masked.

day 2 god like masculinity , 16 hours of ultrasonic, 5 hours of masked…woke up with morning wood…

1 Like

day 3 : 10 hours of ultrasonic + 5 hours of masked

this has been on full power…ultrasonic + masked…through out the day…

switching between emperor v4 and god like masculinity

i must say it has some magical affects…

cant wait to try Q…so much talk about how awesome it is…

tonight im going to sleep with Emp Q…may tomorrow morning be a new begining…

1 Like

been running empQ for 2 days now…must say this really pushes you to action and im certain its not placebo…

there is a drive for attaining results and getting things done…

3 Likes

Emp Q much better than Emp v4?

can say so, there is a push in it. im just 2 days into it…cant confirm yet, ill give it a few weeks before i can relate to substantial relevance to my action.

still been actively listening to EmpQ+GLMQ+sanguineQ…everyday

1 Like

just purchased RebirthQ… on a total lock down for the next 20 days…lets see how this goes

my daily stack as of now all masked during day time… night time is for processing.

2 loops EMPQ -> 2 hours
2 loops of GLMQ -> 1 hour
2 loops of SanguineQ - > 1 hour

Just started rebirth, for the next 2 weeks…