Emoeror + power can corrupt journal

Just bought emperor and power can corrupt :heart_eyes:
Let seeeee.

1 Like

bro i thought you were gonna wait 3 months then put on emperor

slow down bro, stick with a sub for a month then decide if you wanna stick or not :+1:

1 Like

I had a change of mind bro
Iā€™ve seen people manifesting their own business after listening to emperor. Like the guy who was near to be a millionaire.I will work and work until my father give me the business. And based on his behaviour with me after the AM, I am sure he will make me his idol :grin:

all luck and greatness my friend

1 Like

Thank you
Listening to it now, I am feeling it :grin:

1 Like

Day - 1: talking friemdly with my customer

• increased confidence
  • does not make idol from anyone
  • taking the lead everywhere (not sure)
  • engaging in works suddenly (not sure)
    -huge charisma (power can corrupt also has effects

Iā€™ll say that Emperor is having a greater effect on me now in my 10th week running it than it did in the beginning. Stick with it because even though it may get bumpy and not bare fruit immediately, it will eventually. I didnā€™t notice any significant shifts until after the first 30 days.

Good luck on your journey.

Will be following your journal.

3 Likes

Yes, I am planning on sticking with it for years

Emperor is just amazing, I canā€™t believe that for 34.99 and spending 1 hour every other day listening to an audio of water sounds (while multitasking) can be so life changing.

Subliminals have to be one of the greatest life hacks ever

3 Likes

Question on EMP (Flac) and PCC scheduleā€¦

Iā€™m starting this combo today, however trying to not overload my selfā€¦
would this schedule be safe to go with? or is that too much rest on the weekends (reason for the weeked rest is I am targeting to stay away from my computer over the weekendā€¦

Thatā€™s a great routine IMO, only problem is that you donā€™t have a rest period of minimum 3 days for a wash out.

My schedule is similar, except that every 3rd Friday of the month is an additional rest day - this gives a 4 day washout every 3 weeks, which is relatively in line with the schedule recommended by SC.

1 Like

so in a month 7 loops is still too much? dang, my washout would be end of November. I was trying ot keep a balance of EMP and PCC, what do you think I should change in this then?

Do you suggest that the 18th (PCC) should be a rest day?

Edit see now this is the other problem, I just started PCC (silent) no idea how far i had gotten and had to walk away from the computer, obviously just returned to see the track had finishedā€¦ now idk if I should leave it alone or do another listen properlyā€¦ Sighs how do you guys manage this??

No not at all, I think youā€™re overcomplicating it to be honest mate. I run subs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I skip the 3rd Friday of the month just to make things simpler for myself. Itā€™s just recommended to washout once a month, so if you do have a washout planned for November then all the better.

Ahahaha aint that the truth! its a bad habbit im working onā€¦ just grabbed ā€œThe Daily Lawsā€ by Robert Greene that was mentioned in another post, so adding that to my daily task. :smiley:

1 Like

Please check out the Emperor Experimental version. People are getting awesome results with that (no recon and faster results).

You will see it in your downloads like this:

3 Likes

when I said (Flac) that was from the experimental folder :smiley: :smiley:

that is what Iā€™ve read recently on the Experimental versions, given what you said but does the amount of exposure still matter?

1 Like

Try the same amount of exposure as before. Or experiment if you want to. It is an Experimental after all.

2 Likes