Elme Stack Journal - Ascension Mogul, Sex Mastery and God Like Masculinity

I’m so out of it, I’ll still learn it, but having so much meeting at any hours of the day I couldn’t watch and got stuck in the market correction haha, but I’ll definitly learn trading.

1 Like

I understand man! I’m prioritizing DR right now, so other subs are on hold.

2 Likes

My bad, how do you call it in the US? @RVconsultant

@GoldenTiger you should learn trading, after 5 years i am very lucrative at it, even thinking next year to only trade for a living. If you want to chat about it we can make a thread so others can learn aswell.

3 Likes

Personally I think you traders should start exchanging methods and make yourselves even more lucrative.

Your bad? Not at all. You’re using one of my favorite words… nothing bad about that!

Okay but I know what you’re saying.

Advice is both plural and singular. For many words English does use an “s” at the end for plural, but advice is an exception.

Still I do love the word advices!

1 Like

Here are the traders I know of:

@GoldenTiger

@Baphomet

@friday

@Elme

Yeah, seems pretty cool, I just started early january! And in the past week I got caught up in the correction, but learning new stuff is always cool! :smiley: I would be interested in chatting about it, a thread could be made!

@Elme
Hows it going brother?

Haven’t heard from you in a while. Hope you well!

Hello brother, ill update in the other journey. this one is already sort of closed

1 Like