Regeneration + Elixir

Running another loop of Elixir. By far my favorite SubClub title

2 Likes

Going to try Elixir with ST1.

1 Like

St 1 what?

As far as I can see you have no listening routine. Is there any logic behind it or you just follow the flow and your guts?

My free time is sort of limited at the moment so I don’t have a set schedule unfortunately. Hopefully soon that will change

2 Likes

Khan ST1!!! (Entry Here) @James I had surprisingly little reconciliation with this setup.

2 Likes

Going to stick with running Elixir for multiple loops a day. Feels like I have a lot of healing to do and I want to be as healthy , grounded, and stable as possible every day
Also why I changed the title of the Journal

3 Likes

i have a feeling maybe am calling it a little too soon, but once you done will all that healing the next sub you run might have it effect come quick or even double than if you hadn’t run all this healing, you will tell me better

4 Likes

@NinjaFox I hadn’t thought about that much but it’s entirely possible

2 Likes

Why are you running Elixir solely now?

@James why stop using RegenerationQ? Not even at 1 loop a day?

Yeah, it works magic combined with RegenerationQ.

1 Like

Running a loop of Regeneration Q currently. I will probably run one more later as well as a couple of loops of Elixir

1 Like

@James - are you feeling any reconciliation these days? Feeling lighter from certain emotional burdens?

1 Like

@Lion in some respects I do feel lighter. In other ways I almost feel more bogged down. Goes back to what I posted about in my last Journal how as someone grows and changes it’s really difficult not to become increasingly aware of how messed up people are. I feel like I’m continuously having to relearn what being emotionally healthy, stable , and grounded is. Maybe that’s reconciliation. At times it feels almost like you’re trying to unplug yourself from the matrix as cheesy and cliche as that sounds. Part of the healing process for me is becoming aware of cognitive abilities that felt literally dormant. Sort of reinforces my desire to run BLU and QLQ when I feel I am done with Regeneration and Elixir.

3 Likes

Running another loop of Regeneration Q then taking a break for a couple of hours and then I will run a couple of loops of Elixir

I so agree. In addition to this, am also noticing how much flawed I myself am. I feel there is so much work to do but not feeling as intimidated as doing the work as before.

2 Likes

I agree. I feel that makes doing the work that much more important .

2 Likes

Running a third loop of Regeneration Q. Just going to stick with Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima. I will run Elixir in a little while . Just feel off a bit today. Bored and frustrated. Not sure how else to explain it

@James I would caution you to avoid the “healing trap” and get your mind busy with doing something else while the healing goes on!

2 Likes