Elite Networking (HoM + True Sell custom)

To be discovered what will it be?

3 Likes

I’m about to do this custom as well.

1 Like

This is unusual. I thought you are going to try Lots with Stark or something.

1 Like

Looking at this combo too.Will be following this thread closely

1 Like

To sell or to be sold? That is the question

1 Like

Through darkness comes light. Through trauma comes life. A man isn’t a man without a purpose in his sight.

1 Like

Elite Networking

True Sell Core
Legacy of Spartan Core
RICH Core
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Serum X
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Ethereal Presence
Machine: Action
Natural Winner
Fortune’s Favourite
Void of Creation
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation
Long-Range Seduction

3 Likes

Until you start believing in yourself, you ain’t gonna have a life.

1 Like

@ouroboros IC is no joke might just be one of the best subs for me after Stark

2 Likes

IC is like the secret sauce no one knows about but once they use it. It changes their whole life.

1 Like

Stark should have IC within itself.

it does, doesn’t change that IC is god tier

1 Like

Stark doesn’t have IC check sales Page. IC is like networking on steroids compared to Stark

Stark has IC bro… it has aspects of IC repurposed to fit stark’s goals, specifically.

But just because a sub “has” another sub, it doesn’t mean that that sub replaces the sun it has.

HOM is for networking but i feel minuscule networking effects from HOM compared to IC

HOM’s networking is 3-5% as powerful as Inner Circle’s networking effectiveness.

3 Likes

Did you build this already?

1 Like

I mean that it doesn’t have an IC core in it as it did in Q. It has aspects of IC in stark but not the core itself.

Yeah but instead of RICH core it’s IC core and Earthshaker - Sexuality (Apparently it works well with True Sell since it enhances charisma)

thank god, i was gonna say remove rich :joy:

have you successfully ran a 3-core custom before?

if i even ever build a custom again, it’ll be 1-core maximum. i might even play around with a no-core, modules only custom, or like a super light sanguine core + 20 modules custom, just for the yolo’s

2 Likes

The one you replied it was the first one I made which worked really well but as per our convo wasn’t what I needed. 3 cores work fine if the last one is light for me anyway it might be different. True Sell and IC are light subs (Compared to Emperor and Stark I mean) so yeah

1 Like