Ecstasy of Gold Journal: Kether to Malkuth

The Slogan

4 Likes

It may not be best to spend time wagering on the match’s outcome, when the game is still in full-swing…

And you yourself are the captain of one team.

Some days I don’t find or make time to reflect and plan. And the most I manage is to just play the subliminal.

1 Like

You are the CEO of your own life :wink:

4 Likes

Sometimes it seems like there’s so much intuition involved in sensing and tracking the results of the subliminals. That’s the way of the subconscious. It’s the same with tracking magickal manifestations or the results of prayer. The subconscious is fluid and hard to hold down. (I think I’d have it no other way.)

But today, I’m sensing the force of my subliminal programs at work. I woke with a strong awareness of the misalignment between my lifestyle and my motivations. I’m translating it into words now, but of course it was a felt sense. (Shout out to Eugene Gendlin.)

My subconscious seems to be in the process of manifesting two action projects for me to work on in this immediate time. I have a question that I’d like to ask here about one of them, but I may create another post for that, rather than burying it in the middle of this reflection. I have been concentrating on ‘Action Taking’ since I started these programs in September 2019. Now, my subconscious has manifested two projects that make the required actions very clear.

2 Likes

Reposting this here.

It makes things very clear.

This by itself, the constant testing, is reason enough for me to keep using the subliminal programs.

4 Likes

Have been feeling a bit unmoored. That feeling is an old friend, unfortunately.

Was feeling uncertainty about direction of plans and efforts.

Decided to play EoG stage 2 to see what that would do.

I think that what might be happening is that there’s too much introversion and not enough extraversion right now. (I’m very heavy on the introversion, and I think I’m prone to this imbalance. Need to remind myself to address it.)

You know your strengths by taking 1) your qualities and 2) the needs of the world, and seeing where they meet in the middle. If you’re only in touch with one side of the equation, it’s not going to work.

If you’re a medical doctor, and for 3 years you’re stuck somewhere in which you have no patients, eventually you may forget that you have anything useful to offer. You could, in that situation, soul-search about your direction in life and about the meaning of life. Alternately, you could just get up and take a train to the next city and go volunteer in a hospital or clinic. That would very quickly remind you, ‘Oh, that’s right. I’m a medical doctor.’

In some cases, you need to get up and engage in order to remember/find out who you are and what you have to offer.

Feel like I’m needing a lot more of that.

So, what’s my version of ‘taking a train to the next city to go volunteer in a hospital’.

(to be continued)

2 Likes

wow.

Serious reconciliation happened. And happening.

(was questioning everything. paralyzed by doubt. view blocked. wanted to weep. then determination rose, and now i see again my three business ideas. feel like, if there’s a barrier, then learn the skill, pass the test, make the strategy to get through it! it’s just another step taking me closer. if i can’t be stopped, then success is inevitable. it’s just a matter of time.)

Something tells me this is just the beginning. Better start getting comfortable with this shit.

3 Likes

Similar stuff happening to me. It switches on and off, sometimes I am extremely confident, sometimes I think “Who am I kidding here?”

Have you felt any sensations additionally to that?

3 Likes

You mean have I felt any sensations similar to what you describe?

For sure!

Let’s get through this, @anon3072973!

Channel our favorite Navy Seals, and march the fuck through the storm.

It’s okay to cry. It’s even okay to fall to your knees. But then stand back up, and keep on marching!

(heh. Tough talk for now. gods help me.)

Let’s go!

3 Likes

For me it’s been mostly physical pain/discomfort, tiredness and insecurities.
I thought maybe you experienced some sort of physical pain.
Yeah, the fastest way is right through the storm.
See you on the other side.

1 Like

You’re on the right track.

Just keep on course-correcting.

1 Like

I’ve been doing The Commander supercharger daily since January 9, twice a day since about January 11 or so when I started using it and a masked subliminal as a meditation timer.

I can feel that it’s become a part of my thinking. A seed has been planted.

Now just give it time to grow.

2 Likes

Another money-making idea was brought to me today.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought that ‘additionally’ might have been a typo, but that’s exactly what you meant.

Hmm…it’s funny, today I’m already in such a different place to where I was yesterday. Things move fast. It’s totally connected organically, but it’s just a different feeling today. I’m a little more in the trough between the peaks and the valleys. But I can still feel the overall movement of the ocean. It’s a change period. That much I can feel.

Edit: yes, I’m aware that ‘trough’ is synonymous with ‘valley’ when it comes to ocean waves, but, well, that’s what came out, and I’m in a rush.

2 Likes

Everyone had harsh days lately. It’s not because of the subliminal’s, rather because of the energy that has been coming in since the 19th.

3 Likes

Was having ‘writer’s block’ today.

Worked pretty hard on writing a research proposal and submitted it for initial review to Department Head a couple of weeks ago. Response was tepid and then a couple of days later got back some suggested revisions.

Got busy with other work and finally came back to it these couple of days since the final deadline’s tomorrow. At first, felt insecure. My motivation and skill in performing intensive systematization and organization-focused tasks has a pretty definite limit. I can do it, but once I reach my limit, I’m done. I know that in a task like this one, that will be my weaker area. So, I had a barrier to even picking the thing back up again.

But when I finally did, I noticed that many of the comments were actually already addressed in the initial draft. I realized that I was putting pressure on myself. Not that all pressure is harmful; but in this case, I was basically discouraging myself and it was not appropriate. I felt an attitude and perspective shift. Instead of thinking of it as a task in which my goal was to ‘do something onerous and impossible’, I decided ‘let me look it over, and make additional revisions primarily in line with my own judgment of what is needed (and secondarily keeping in mind the useful suggestions from the Head)’. The felt quality of the task changed. I’m still working on it now, but there is a more spacious feeling around it.

I’m happy about that.

2 Likes

Look at this website for an in depth review of the Schumann Resonance, solar flares etc.

You’ll start to be more aware of what is happening. On the 19th a big flare came in which made the Schumann spike at 78 hertz. We’re currently integrating those energies and it has to do with clearing up karma and non beneficial energies from past lifetimes that are stored within our DNA, cells and so on.

It can drain you energetically, each of us gets this in various amounts. On top of that, it’s worthwhile mentioning that we’ve been in a mercury retrograde in Pisces. Mercury being the planet of communication and Pisces being the emotional zodiac sign of dreams and wishes. Mercury goes retrograde a few times a year - people tent to go emotional shopping, relationships tent to go a bit emotional because of the communication part and so on.

Just look up what happens when Mercury goes retrograde and you’ll understand. This one in pisces is an especially important one. It will stay retrograde in Pisces until the 2 of march then it goes retrograde in Aquarius till the 10th on which is returns. Having this awareness you’ll start to notice the energetic shift that will happen on these particular days.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Yes, a lot is definitely going on in the mix these days.

They are all connected. The subliminals, the larger changes, the life paths, and so on and so on.

But, one thing I must say. I believe that I got some great help from archangel Tzadkiel who, in my humble opinion, kicks fucking ass. (Thanks, Tzadkiel!)

For all the craziness of these times, there are some pretty huge forces around us providing help and support. That does not mean I might not still go full ‘bug on Cosmic windshield’. But, lord, I hope not.

Sometimes, these angels seem like huge, tall luminous trees or columns, and sometimes like gigantic, Cosmic baleen whales. So big. Well, Alchemist is for much later. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

heh. we were typing those at the same time, but they still fit together fairly decently.

yep, I’ve been hearing about this retrograde.

fasten the seatbelts.

3 Likes