Ecstasy of Gold Journal: Kether to Malkuth

1. If with other people, I just leave one AirPod in.
  2. I play them at night

Otherwise, I just treat it as enjoyable white noise and go on with my day.

1 Like

I’m curious about something long-term @Malkuth.

I’ve watched a lot of Kahn journals over time, seeing ST4 as a fire being lit which wasn’t going out. I’m going to look at older journals today, but I’m wondering how things shift on ST4 of EOG. Amash said he’s never leaving Kahn due to its effects in many areas. He said Limitless and wealth building kicked in with ST4, and he reveled in that stuff.

So, I’m wondering what EOG ST4 will bring in which isn’t obvious in earlier stages.

3 Likes

You and me both, @subliminalguy.

3 Likes

I think I actually already quoted this one.
@Simon is unintentionally creating a really good user manual for working with these SC subliminals.

3 Likes

(some good stuff in here. noting for future reference.)

3 Likes

@Simon Do you have a suggestion on what to do when you feel pushed towards a certain change, go about it and fail and you feel like the Sub stops working there and moves on but it is very important to you? My idea is to do it again and again anyway and using your conscious mind and eventually the sub will see it is still relevant and assist you. I guess this is what you suggest but I just want to go sure and hear your thoughts on it.

Edit: We should have a separate thread where we gather all of Simon’s good posts and call it “Wisdom of Simon - the floating head”

3 Likes

The way I see it, “Different Subs support (allow for) Different Goals.”

If a goal is not supported by a sub, I will change the sub, or at least, stack one that does.

My loyalty is to my goals, not to my playlist. :sunglasses:

Hey, that’s not a floating head. It’s a Simon Cowell Mask (no eyes). :smile:
It was chosen to signify that I only use Masked subs.

Around the New Years, I had considered changing the avatar pic to Simon Templar’s.
But then, I was like “There are already 4 IronMans and 2 Malkuths, let’s not have a 2nd Saint.” :blush:

4 Likes

Emperor is also about wielding power and inhabiting dominance.

Discovering and developing your own blueprint for doing so.

3 Likes

Somehow this does not sit right with me. Having my eye on the big picture and the long game does not equate with being okay with little results after 1 year, thank you very much.

At the same time, I do struggle with inertia and I desire to commit myself to steady, consistent and gradually increasing action. I am not there yet.

But I strive not to over-react to every peak and valley that I encounter along my journey.

I want to be solid.

And to arrive on time.

Not early. Not late.

For those who can see it, Thought is Action. Of course you have to approach it in the right way, but that’s also true for what you’re calling action.

Hell, for those who can see it, sperm is life. But as the comedian said, that doesn’t mean that just because you spend years jerking off in the shower, then one day a baby’s going to crawl up out of the drain.

In order to bear fruit, the thought-seeds have to be directed in the right way and in the right context. But I think there is ample evidence that they can and do inspire, and mature into, stronger and more dense forms of action.

4 Likes

@Simon your words were a wake-up call to me. Like a well timed slap to the face by a kung fu brother. I’ll fight back, but there was truth in there as well. I hope I can use this lesson to become more effective in how I move.

2 Likes

These :point_down:t2: gray lines that I use in my posts to represent separate thoughts, disappear when quoted.

The Ox Frame was meant in the context of the next 2 paragraphs.

I was saying that YOU do meditate, journal, reflect, and have the ability to distinguish between density & inertia. :+1:t2:

But, because we cannot expect this from most people, allowing them to think that “the sub is gradually building up even without taking actions” is essentially giving them a permission slip to do nothing. :blush:

I respect your tenacity & patience, because once you make the commitment to business actions, the same will be your superpowers. :sunny:

Edit:

So, what would be the Ox equivalent of a “Bull Ready to Charge”? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed and appreciated that, but the other point still applies to me a little too much. That’s probably the exact reason that I’ve tried to reflect on action so much. It’s how I work through an issue.

This morning I found a new ‘koan’, an orienting question:

‘What is the problem with doing it right now?’

As in:

I want to generate great wealth.
What is the problem with doing it right now?

And so on.

Thanks once again. You’re a catalyst.

1 Like

Hey, @Malkuth. If I remember right, you use wireless headphones to listen to the masked subs. Is it the Airpods? And doesn’t it last around 4 hours at a time? I guess you use it during the day (if you do use wireless that is)

Hi @Lion.

Yes, you’re right. Once I started listening more at night, I quickly discovered that the airpods wouldn’t last until morning. 4 hours is optimistic. I’d wake up and they’d invariably be out of power. (To be fair, they’re advertised like that. Charge in 15 minutes, use for 3 hours.) At first, I just allowed that because it seemed like a good enforced pause in listening, but afterwards, I bought a kind of sleep headband Bluetooth headphones thing and tried that for a while. Used that for about a month or so, but have abandoned it. (Interestingly, right when I’d decided to stop using the Bluetooth sleep band, someone here threw it into the laundry. :confounded: So, the point became moot.)

Right now, as I type this, I’m using a pair of ‘cans’.

Wired. (Bought them for music composition and production. At $49, they were the lowest-priced and best-reviewed studio quality headphones I could find.) I’m listening through the computer right now. Last night, I actually used the same ones to listen over night. I got a ridiculously long headphone extension so I can keep the phone far away but still plugged in (don’t want to sleep next to it). But if necessary I can also put the phone in Airplane mode to reduce radiation and listen that way with just a pair of normal length wired headphones.

If at work or around other people, I still use the Airpod and often just keep it in one ear. And I’ll use the ultrasonic usually in that situation.

So far, I really like the masked tracks. I tend to find the sound very soothing. I don’t mind it whether asleep or awake.

1 Like

How are you currently listening?

1 Like

@Malkuth - That’s interesting. I wonder how you sleep with those cans.

I use a normal wired in-ear headphones. In USD, it will be around 27 bucks. It’s from Sony.

The reason why I am asking is more and more phones are just going wireless. And since I am a Samsung Note fan, the latest ones are getting rid of their headphone jacks. Of course if you are here in India, you can get a Note Lite but am not into those so was wondering about wireless options.

If nothing works, I will just have to keep an old phone (like my current Note 8) as my dedicated player with wired headphones until airpods or galaxy buds can run through the night. Galaxy buds are advertised as running 6 hours but I might need 7 hours and also the buds might not run even the said 6 hours, as you have noted of advertisements and how it is compared to real life.

But the most important reason why I am asking is whether wireless headphones work well with subliminals. In your case, it looks like it does.

2 Likes

Feeling a bit touch and go.

Ive been trying to apply a greater sense of urgency to my life project.

Turning down the part of my mind that predicts; turning up the parts that evaluate and push forward.

This morning I’m feeling a little pushback; a subjective mood of vagueness and a tinge of purposelessness.

I know that everything in nature fluctuates. Ebb and flow. When we make a strong push, we will usually feel a compensatory pushback. The key is to relax with the pushback and use it to setup for the next push; like kicking your legs to play on the swings when you were a child. Sensitivity to the rhythm of change allows you to use both parts of the cycle to gain greater height.

Magick works the same way. The energetic contrast between hope and despair, or of intense focus versus tiredness/depletion, can intensify the power of the working. The key is to hold a steady frame around these feelings.

Kicking your legs on the swing works because although the seat is flexible and changeable, the frame of the swing is stable. Without that solid frame, a swing would just be a seat on the ground, with rope or chain attached to it.

In relation to the ongoing changingness (of mood, of daily personal condition, and of emotions), solid internal values and stable external vision provide that frame and that structure. It enables us to harness both positive and negative movement.

Chinese philosophy and zen teachers talk about 理 and 情. They’re often translated as reason/principle and emotion. Right now I’m thinking of them as a) ontology/cosmology and b) feeling intensity/emotional content.

The frame of the swing and the seat and chains of the swing. We need both to have that sense of movement and that attainment of heights.

Did not originally plan to type this; only the first two paragraphs. The rest just came out.

Anyway I guess what’s happening here is that I’m channeling some advice for myself. Who knows if it will be useful for anyone else, but anyway, at least I’ll try to apply it.

So I guess what this is telling me is that when mood is very high or very low, feel that connection back to your vision, your values, your deepest, most solid bedrock.

And ride it out.

3 Likes

uhh…short version, working to create more immediate plans

3 Likes

Very good thinking @Malkuth. I am always impressed by the wisdom in your posts :slight_smile:

Sometimes, I find that when you turn down a part of your brain and activates another, you’re not running at full capacity. We may think we are doing well, but we can be running all parts, and doing much better.

And if you could harmonize the part of yourself that evaluates and pushes forward, and let it work strategically with the part that predicts, so that your results are even better, and your action is even smoother and well planned – how would that look like in your life?

1 Like

I agree with that. I often make the same point.

Action-taking is a beguiling prospect for me. There are a bunch of processes and issues going on around taking action that I’m trying to harmonize and to get a handle on. It feels difficult to take focused action. It’s not always the right time to kick things up to another level of action. But I’m also trying to make sure that I am not waiting too long.

People like me have a tendency to over-prepare and under-risk. There’s fear, there’s a sense of ignorance or incompetence, there’s a wealth of ideas sometimes, and others a sense of not having any truly solid, workable ideas. And that’s just part of it.

1 Like