Easier way to see which custom modules i bought?

I bought a crap ton of modules from the Custom shop, and in the past i knew which ones i bought because when i would type them in the search bar it wouldnt have an option to add them to cart. Unfortunately now i can add any module to cart with no sign of if i bought them or not. Is their any easier way to see which ones i purchased?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah i am

1 Like

Yeah, this is an issue when you search for modules. You can’t tell if you’ve bought them or not through the search bar. I believe they’re working on adding a feature that improves this.

2 Likes

I assume the modules i bought are still good if i was to build a custom tho right? Thats my worry… i dont wanna build a custom and its not registering anything i bought

If the custom you built has modules that you have not bought yet, they’ll send you an e-mail notifying which modules you haven’t bought yet to complete your order.

3 Likes

Oh thats awesome okay cool, thank you man

1 Like

If you have time, you could manually scroll down while logged in to see what modules you have bought and note them down somewhere if you’re more cautious. Good luck with your custom man.

2 Likes

Yeah thats what im going to do tomorrow i have like 3-4 pages of them so it will take a little bit , but no choice for now which is totally fine. Thank you !

2 Likes

Did you get this resolved?

1 Like

no i didnt, but i just went through manually to see what i bought and then made my new custom so everything is good with it! Thx for checking in

1 Like