Early Quantum Limitless Thread

I had my first QL moment while studying today.

While studying I noticed a connection between concepts which even my professor couldn’t explain.
I had studied this chapter before, but never saw this connection between concepts.

And this is just the start!

5 Likes

Quantum Limitless is definitely a heave hitter. I’m have so much gratitude for starting this subliminal.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean with this.

Let me guess: AUTOMATED subliminals upgrade? :wink:

This way, only main scripting technology must be upgraded, then the titles can be updated automatically.

This is mine imagination but if it is true - this would be great! :blush:

At least FAR beyond anything what is present on the market today.

1 Like

Definitely gonna buy Quantum Limitless after i have finished Khan

Super secret project? Meetings with Silicon Valley types. Saint learning to code?

My guess : Build-your-own subliminals. Mix ‘n’ match to create your ideal sub.

1 Like

yes, my guess is something more along these lines.

we’ll see.

For those wanting there IQ points being increased exponentially while using Quantum Limitless,

take ACTION. Download ‘Dual N Back’ on your phone, this game can literally just increase your IQ points by an additional 20 points, it’s verified as well. Instead of playing shit games on your phone when on the bus or on the train, or scrolling Social Media. Open up Dual N Back and SEE your IQ levels increase.

• it has statistics to follow your progress.
5 Likes

thanks for the rec. not using QL, but that looks fun.

1 Like

Dual N Back has several versions. Which would you recommend?

There are different versions. It all boils down to the same, thing. Choose the one you prefer - some are paid, some are free, some are in app purchase to gain more tokens to play.

The one with the human head and yellow background, I’m using.

1 Like

Dual n-back is a type of training, not a specific app. There are many available; I used one (windows app) 8+ years ago and only made modest improvements. I should try it again after running QL!

3 Likes

I can see alot of people are experiencing synergistic benefits from stacking both Khan and QL. Those who are you running both a daytime and night time stack ?

2 Likes

Please give me your opinion.

Initially, I was planning to run each stage of QL for 2 months, while simultaneously experimenting with other single stages in the Stack.

Now I’m thinking of running each stage of QL for 3 months.

I was wondering whether the additional exposure will be redundant, or will 30 extra days of each QL stage, help internalise it more.

3 Likes

Definitely! You’ll get all out of it.

2 Likes

That’s how I plan to run it.

When I thought about it, three months per stage just felt right.

2 Likes

Anyone using Quantum Limitless can provide an insight of exactly how fast results manifest?
How many loops are you using? And how much is the minimum exposure to get results?
Im considering on buying it but for now Im on Khan and I dont like stacking since it delutes results for me. Unless adding something like 2 loops of QL makes a noticeable diference.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

I switched to ST4 from 3 months of St1-3 yesterday, and I slept for 13 hours! I did not listen overnight.

St4 is definitely intense! I dreamt about my old teacher giving me B- and Cs. I felt unjustly treated as she gave all the other students very good grades. Even the “dumber” ones.

Back in high school, I wasn’t a good student… I was pretty bad tbh but at some point, I tried hard to become better. Now dreaming about this again, instead of thinking that I was stupid or incapable, I felt like she did not see my intellect as I am now kicking ass in one of the most competitive fields in college…

5 Likes

I ran both Quantum Limitless stage 4 and Emperor v4 whole day long for about one week until I realized that might just be way to overpowered hah, lol!

Usually I sleep for about 6 hours a night, being completely energized. Since running the above stack I needed 9 hours sleep a night and over day I felt really drained, mentally! I had lots of physical energy, though the brain fog that occurred was really outstanding.

I dropped Emperor as it didn’t really align that much with my goals. Moving forward with AM while testing SM and then will probably go for 3 months each on QL instead.

Really intense, guaranteed.

4 Likes

Ironically, that strikes me as a pretty Imperial move. So, yeah, maybe you don’t need it right now.

1 Like