Early Emperor v4 Impressions Thread

Not optimal. Deep sleep states require more time at a single stretch.
Also, I felt perennially underslept & tired.

I was off subs for a few days. All is fine now.

Current playlist is: E4, GLM, E4, LD
Running all day long. No issues.

:+1:

6 Likes

Does anyone see an issue stacking limitless V2 with Emperor V4 ?

I think you may want to check

2 Likes

I paired V4 with Khan stage 4 the effects are insane ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - am really tempted to add Emperor to Khan too. But will wait for Emperor Fitness to come out before deciding this.

2 Likes

Could you tell us more?

3 Likes

Very intense stares from women as i walk down the road. When i begin to talk to them they comment “I never ever talk to strangers but you have this vibe about you…”

Men starting conversations or apologising to me over petty things i do not care about.

6 Likes

That’s just fabulous, @TheBoxingScientist.

Bartender - “What’s your poison?”
Blackadder to himself - “Emperor v4+ Khan”

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness is on my birthday list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

emperor v4 so far: feel more like sherlock holmes every week; pin-pointed and effectively focussing on the important things.
:trident:

8 Likes

feeling more shamelessly objective, like i imagine an emperor would…

5 Likes

Emperor v4 seems to have more tricks in it’s sleeve that I first thought off. Every other week another skill is added to my toolbox. It’s a subliminal that will bring different things to different people and you’ll be surprised when it happens. Wherever I go, things seems to shift, all focus and attention goes towards me. For some this would be draining but I’m pouring energy in all directions, like a slightly warm waterfall of energy uplifting everyone around me.

6 Likes

Manifestations are stronger I am meeting more interesting women with Khan and Emperor stacked.

4 Likes

Uff @TheBoxingScientist. You are just tempting me to get Emperor lol. Now it’s my turn to stay strong

2 Likes

With emperor no women is out of my league. I’m wondering how different it is compared to Khan. It’s a whole different program all together but in all honesty a women gets attracted to the most shiny one in the pack.

Now you may wonder what shines? It’s money, power, assertiveness - generally the things most guys don’t have, lol.

Emperor gives all of this.

5 Likes

@Lion finish your current subliminal use then contemplate buying Emperor. I am using it because I had already purchased the product a year ago and therefore I was entitled to the free update.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - ofcourse. Anyways, my priority is Emperor Fitness when compared to Emperor.

And like Emperor Fitness will be your birthday gift, will make Emperor my birthday gift.

2 Likes

And the mind gains! i feel like QL light is really increasing my thinking abilities aswell :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Rhinesuchus what stages of QL are you using with Emperor ?

not even using the full QL program, just correlating the increases i’ve seen cognitively with the light module in Ev4.
I dont know if I will really need the full QL,
unless it gives me the ability to see and relate with other peoples emotional states and motives and master all the dynamics at play emotionally during interactions, that would be pretty spectacular… could I direct it to work in that way?

2 Likes