Early Emperor v4 Impressions Thread

Thank you so much @Lion and @Flake_And_Milk
and thank you everyone for the support.

3 Likes

Why was the sleep poor? it sounds functional even at two hour naps x3 is 6 hours in a day, were you easily getting to sleep and waking naturally?

1 Like

I am and have been running empv4 24/7 on ultra during the day and sometimes all day and night with no overwhelm effect.

I have 0 concern for socializing. My focus is growing weekly on self growth and money. Feeling good as this is the areas I wanted to focus on.

No negative emotions or feelings.

Just handling day by day.

Def feels like emperor as Another key sign is that I have completely cut all socializing out of my day. Anyone trying to waste my time gets 0 energy. Also working on getting my own distractions/ personal time wasting activities minimized (social media, random internet surfing, random YouTube videos, etc)

I’m liking how this is flowing so far.

3 Likes

Not optimal. Deep sleep states require more time at a single stretch.
Also, I felt perennially underslept & tired.

I was off subs for a few days. All is fine now.

Current playlist is: E4, GLM, E4, LD
Running all day long. No issues.

:+1:

6 Likes

Does anyone see an issue stacking limitless V2 with Emperor V4 ?

I think you may want to check

2 Likes

I paired V4 with Khan stage 4 the effects are insane ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - am really tempted to add Emperor to Khan too. But will wait for Emperor Fitness to come out before deciding this.

2 Likes

Could you tell us more?

3 Likes

Very intense stares from women as i walk down the road. When i begin to talk to them they comment “I never ever talk to strangers but you have this vibe about you…”

Men starting conversations or apologising to me over petty things i do not care about.

6 Likes

That’s just fabulous, @TheBoxingScientist.

Bartender - “What’s your poison?”
Blackadder to himself - “Emperor v4+ Khan”

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness is on my birthday list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

emperor v4 so far: feel more like sherlock holmes every week; pin-pointed and effectively focussing on the important things.
:trident:

8 Likes

feeling more shamelessly objective, like i imagine an emperor would…

5 Likes

Emperor v4 seems to have more tricks in it’s sleeve that I first thought off. Every other week another skill is added to my toolbox. It’s a subliminal that will bring different things to different people and you’ll be surprised when it happens. Wherever I go, things seems to shift, all focus and attention goes towards me. For some this would be draining but I’m pouring energy in all directions, like a slightly warm waterfall of energy uplifting everyone around me.

6 Likes

Manifestations are stronger I am meeting more interesting women with Khan and Emperor stacked.

4 Likes

Uff @TheBoxingScientist. You are just tempting me to get Emperor lol. Now it’s my turn to stay strong

2 Likes

With emperor no women is out of my league. I’m wondering how different it is compared to Khan. It’s a whole different program all together but in all honesty a women gets attracted to the most shiny one in the pack.

Now you may wonder what shines? It’s money, power, assertiveness - generally the things most guys don’t have, lol.

Emperor gives all of this.

5 Likes

@Lion finish your current subliminal use then contemplate buying Emperor. I am using it because I had already purchased the product a year ago and therefore I was entitled to the free update.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - ofcourse. Anyways, my priority is Emperor Fitness when compared to Emperor.

And like Emperor Fitness will be your birthday gift, will make Emperor my birthday gift.

2 Likes