D's Journal : Emperor v4

Hello all, just purchased Emperor v4 after months of procrastination and speculation. I am going to give this a try
listening thru it on my phone as I sleep every night, for about 7 hours
will journal my findings and progress.

5 Likes

Procrastination will be out of Ur vocabulary soon. Really excited to see how it goes for you!

3 Likes

Thanks mate… hows it your stack going on, its super loaded i see… a plan for 2020…

1 Like

I’ve been sub hopping… Finally found my ground. I let 3 weeks pass with my new found ground, and now I’m back posting again.

2 Likes

DAY 1 : 4 hours of masked Emp 4 during the day, concept are still foreign to my mind…
to be done : 6 hours of masked Emp 4 while sleeping at night.

got to keep this up for 30 days.

2 Likes

Have started feeling any different?

2 Likes

That indeed is.

2 Likes

Not subtle at all. :smile:

3 Likes

DAY 1 : 4 hours of masked Emp 4 during the day & 6 hours of masked Emp 4 while sleeping at night. [done]
Day 2 : 3 hours of masked & 2 hour of ultrasonic Emp 4 during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done]
Day 3: 2 hours of ultrasonic during day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night

2 Likes

DAY 1 : 4 hours of masked Emp 4 during the day & 6 hours of masked Emp 4 while sleeping at night. [done] effects : rearranged my room
Day 2 : 3 hours of masked & 2 hour of ultrasonic Emp 4 during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] effects : got new attire, shoes, cologne
Day 3: 4 hours of ultrasonic during day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] enrolled for my MBA
Day 4 : 4 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night

2 Likes

I can see a steady progress uphill every day right from the get go!!

1 Like

i dont know if i am just over relating my moves to the subliminal…or is it that the subliminal is giving me permission to march forth…
cause ideally it takes time to rewire your old subconcious self limiting beliefs…and doesnt happen in 10 hour exposure of 3 days, therefore the 30 days money back guarantee :slight_smile: however the outcome is progressive…and i think i must credit it to the positive effect i have had from this…

will keep the journal updated until mission is accomplished.

2 Likes

You’re right. At the same time, not all of your beliefs are self-limiting. Some of them must be pretty damn awesome already, and the subliminals will, I think, work together with those empowered aspects of you. Strengthening them while also helping you to change some of the limiting aspects.

All of it combined equals ever-increasing momentum in good directions.

If you’re starting out from here, just imagine how awesome you’ll be months from now.

1 Like

the momentum is catching up, the direction seems positive… i am committed to becoming the best version of my self.

would it possible for you guys to make a sublimnal of smoking? ive been trying to quit for a really long time…

2 Likes

DAY 1 : 4 hours of masked Emp 4 during the day & 6 hours of masked Emp 4 while sleeping at night. [done] effects : rearranged my room
Day 2 : 3 hours of masked & 2 hour of ultrasonic Emp 4 during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] effects : got new attire, shoes, cologne
Day 3: 4 hours of ultrasonic during day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] enrolled for my MBA
Day 4 : 6 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 0 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no drastic action however a great sense of inner control
Day 5 : 2 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no changes observed
Day 6 : 2 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no changes observed
Day 7 : 4 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night no changes observed

3 Likes

Just a little advice. Don’t be too paranoid on the end results. Be firm with your inner self. Many times over, I’ve seen people worrying about the results, hence, sabotaging it along the process. Yes, people sabotage themselves. With that being said, discipline - perseverance - attitude - behavior are key points for you to score a home run or nothing. When I first started out, I know nothing about it, was too quick to judge, being impatient and was “fooled” by my old wired beliefs about my goals and current situations. How am I fooled by it? When your subconscious is susceptible to changes, it reacts and counters it with emotion. However, the more you ingest it with the utilization of subliminal, the more it listens.

Just like how you learn to drive, swim, read and walk. When you couldn’t do it, you get frustrated and gave up? But it was “someone” (It could be your parents, teachers, friends, girlfriends, wife, or other external motivating factors) that pushes you forward towards? Perseverance. Hence, you adopted new stuffs along the way. Most if not all, learned through repetitions of emotions/tasks. When you do it long enough, it becomes YOU and YOU becomes the ideal person that you envisioned. In conclusion, repetition is key.

3 Likes

Day 4 : 6 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 0 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no drastic action however a great sense of inner control
Day 5 : 2 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no changes observed
Day 6 : 2 hours of ultrasonic during the day, 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night [done] no changes observed
Day 7 : 4 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night no changes observed
Day 8 : 2 hours of masked during the day, 6 hours of ultrasonic at night no changes observed
Day 9 : 2 hours of masked during the day, 4 hours of ultrasonic at day 6 hours of ultrasonic at night no changes observed
Day 9 : 2 hours of masked during the day, 3 hours of ultrasonic at day 8 hours of ultrasonic at night no changes observed

3 Likes

Rome was never built in a day. It grew and evolved into the mightiest empire in history over a period of 1000 years. You have the potential to become one of the greatest leaders in history. Stick with emperor and you will grow and evolve and empire !.

3 Likes

Yes, and it isn’t about listening to the subliminal for “X” amount of days. It’s more so, utilizing it as a program to help deter one’s mind into the right direction. Procrastination, lack of initiation brings nothing but more reconciliation into someone’s else life. Hence, I am a strong advocate of action, there’s no such thing as you desire something and it falls out of the sky.

3 Likes

Thanks…action im still combating my inner lazy beliefs… action will come… for somereason i was a massive self help junkie, keep listening to audio books all the time… ive stopped listening to much and doing stuff on what ive learnt…

Shall i stack primal onto this…? or is it too early? or must i wait until 30 days?