Driving Emperor Solo

Once upon a time, there was a driver who was struggling to maintain discipline in his daily life. He wanted to improve himself and become more focused. He discovered the power of the subliminal Emperor and decided to use it to his advantage. He began to incorporate daily actions into his routine such as nofap, exercise, diet, meditation and reading.

At first, it was challenging, but with the help of the subliminal Emperor, he was able to push through and make progress. He found that the more he focused on these daily actions, the more motivated and disciplined he became.

Over time, the driver noticed a significant change in himself. He was more focused, motivated, and disciplined in everything he did. He was able to achieve his goals and become the person he always wanted to be. He was grateful for the power of the subliminal Emperor and was able to use it to improve his life in a meaningful way.

The driver continued to use the subliminal Emperor to maintain his discipline and focus, and he was able to achieve even more success in his life. He was proud of himself and the progress he had made, and he knew that the power of the subliminal Emperor had played a big role in his journey. He was grateful for the opportunity to use it and was happy with the results.

10 Likes

The driver was fortitudinous and imbued with enough wisdom to follow Emperor sololey without any distraction. Keep at it :+1:

How many cycles did the driver drove thus far?

2 Likes

Yes sir, Iā€™ve got to stay focused. Thatā€™s why I wonā€™t be on the forum much because Iā€™m easily distracted. I do better when Iā€™m not absorbing much information. It stops the indecisiveness.

Iā€™ve done a full cycle of the New Emperor and also run a loop here and there but thereā€™s not been much consistency. This time Iā€™ll focus on daily action while running Emperor solo, and ignore all distractions to avoid shiny object syndrome.

See you all soon!

2 Likes

Good idea and a great plan. Keep on driving, Driver :fist_right:

1 Like

Iā€™ve read some your posts, and it seems like you have used several major programs successfully. In addition to Emperor, which programs do find contribute most to a ā€œsuccess mindsetā€. I mean success broadly as it could be applied to self-improvement, self-image, or other realms like fitness, socializing, or wealth. Thanks.

1 Like

I think Emperor works best in the way you described, but itā€™s a beast that can create some tension for some reason. This cycle Iā€™ve started off with 3 minute loops and Iā€™ve not noticed much yet after 3 listening days but I want to see if it ā€˜builds upā€™ to something over the cycle.

Another sub that helped push me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to make progress with my business was Genesis. When I think about all the action I took on that sub, it makes me wonder why I didnā€™t keep running it. Unlike Emperor, it was also a very chilled feeling of productivity, like a feeling that whatever I did, it was going to turn to gold. When I notice Emperorā€™s effects, they feel a bit more rigid and unsatisfying. But if the ends justify the means and all thatā€¦

Thereā€™s a lot of good subs though that Iā€™ve never run which could help with those objectives, like Khan for example. I also would be interested in testing an upgraded Ascended Mogul, as it could have the Emperor feel without the unsatisfied tension I experience.

1 Like

D01 - Emp 3m
D02 - off
D03 - Emp 3m
D04 - off
D05 - Emp 3m
D06 - off
D07 - Emp 3m
D08 - off
D09 - Emp 3m
D10 - off
D11 - Emp 3m

Sadly not noticing much yet other than more motivation to workout. I kind of made that decision already though, to get in best shape and fitness possible for next working season.

Daily discipline is up and down with exception of nofap which is going strong. I think once I see value in something then itā€™s easier for me to commit to it. Stuff like reading (outside of how-to books) and meditation never really did much for me so I think itā€™s harder to commit. I can imagine meditation being good because I canā€™t focus for shit. Even listening to audiobook summaries, I just canā€™t focus and I tune out. I have terrible auditory learning skills and it probably explains why I was bad at school.

I donā€™t know if I should increase loop lengths. I wanted to stick with 3min loops the whole cycle to see effects build without recon, but I canā€™t judge how well itā€™s working if Iā€™m not feeling a bit of recon. I feel like Iā€™d be doing this exact thing listening or not.