DreamsU and Astral Projection X in the same custom

I´m designing a sleep Ultima custom to tie in with my Alchemist/Minds Eye-custom.

1. Dreams Ultima Core
2. Astral Projection X Core
3. Dream Traveler
4. Deep Sleep
5. Merger of Worlds
6. Immortals Blade

Will DreamsU and APX blur or clash somehow if I run them at the same time?

3 Likes

I don’t think they will clash. Lucid dreaming refers to when a person is able to take control of their subconscious, particularly when asleep. Astral projection, on the other hand, allows you to take control of your consciousness in a lucid state.

1 Like

I feel like that would work well. Especially if you use methods to turn your dream into an AP experience.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I did the design without APX as a Lucid Dreaming sub, but like to take advantage of other states as well. Hopefully they synergize.

I had a powerful Lucid dream when i stacked ME and DreamsU so I think it will work.

1 Like

They will synergize. Some people say the first step to AP is to have a LD

2 Likes

This is so true! I was Lucid Dreaming a few years ago, when my consciousness implanted itself to takeover my dreaming, it was the swimming pool that tip it off for me. Things like a large swimming pool outside the building and I blinked my eyes and it disappeared! Now I knew what was going on! From there I paid attention to my physical body, I heard electricity sounding off, some feel like they hear a gushing wind when leaving their bodies!

Mine was always electrical sounding then a buzzing happened and out I popped! My main issue is my consciousness, it doesn’t want to be that far from its flesh housing. When I tried to move away, I would be sucked back into myself! Hopefully using these ultrasonic mp’3 will clear up that situation.

I am just taken back why it has taken me so long to find all this stuff in the past 22 years, the year were my wife and I got married. Well, it’s here now! Time to act or step aside! Walk the Talk!

My wife can retire right now if something happens to me in the future! I worked hard for the past 40 years. Now I am retired and I have the means to procure a few instruments such as Spooky2 Scalar and these subliminal’s which sound a bit creepy of what it can accomplish, that is why I am here, even though everything is costly, the means to purchase two machines and using these subliminal’s and that’s it for any high buck item.

The first Spooky2 with the GENX-PRO! Lastly, but still in the air, my friend purchased LETMEDICAL Scenar! It healed his twenty year old neck issues that he learned over the years to live with. Now it’s healed itself inside of a week!

To me the problem is money and most would agree in this deteriorating economy! This handheld Russian updated device called “ENC” cost my friend $8000.00. It’s three machines built in a signal handheld device.

$8000.00 for the scenar unit! He told me it is a heavy little sucker, you place it on your stomach and engage the auto function and it seeks and shows you what problem area it ran into! Then it will slide from MYO to Scenar to Cosmodic and ENS the AI. knows the best way, this is a professional device but to a few who own this I know couldn’t live without it.

It will dose the area on the flesh with a electronic signal that matches your Central Nervous System pathways. It allows the brain and the CNS to do what it does best! I am waiting on my co-researcher on his use so far!

Big Investment! I quite agree. They have cheaper models but you will not have the bells and whistles such as 46 channel sensors built into it making it much more sensitive! Research is the key here, what you are actually needing it for!

My wife takes care of the investments and one of them is cryptos. Heck I didn’t even no what a crypto was three years ago! We made thousands so far, but not enough for this device as of yet! Once SEC is done with their law suite with the infamous crypto buzz, it might be sooner than I think! I don’t want to sell everything we made, I am waiting for the next couple of thousands in profits!

I know I placed a lot on the table here, but this is how I fuel my research! Trying to figure out what everyone knows and has experienced. So, I list what I do and hopefully find someone who have experienced things like Ultrasonic Subliminal’s such as here or other instruments that one is proficient with.

It seems with earlier exposure, with this site and their subliminal techniques could on my part, be the binding up everything into a single package, mind/body connection at its pinnacle.

1 Like

Was this invented by Dr. Karasev?

Do you have a link to this ENC device?

Yes, as a matter of fact! Their latest model is the ENC! My co-researcher had a $800.00 version it’s called “RITM” purchased also in Russia. It worked for him.

He knew he wanted a stronger version of SCENAR device. Doing my research when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, this taken me into much higher priced tools!

Thankfully she was cured. But it showed us one can never prepare for such things. At the time I had no idea what he was experimenting with! We get together on the cells updating each other at the end of the month.

When he told me what he was doing, I was shocked. Especially, going after this expensive model like he’s done. Yet, he nonetheless reported his results.

I was intrigued. I report this to anyone wanting additional knowledge or may have needed this information at this time.

I’m not in love with anyone company, I seek the truth and worry about the way to pay for it at a later date. Sometimes “bias” will blind this truth that is right in front you and never seeing it.

Before I research a product, I have to put a check over any excitement and go beyond the pale, all this takes time and money!

Just figuring out which direction to go, either by core and module sets and pay that $99.00. Or purchasing just astral projection X by itself. My gut points to my first option plus 30% off!

I know subliminal’s work! Even with the bad ones I got results, not the best but some results. Developing my mind ranks high on my to do list.

My co-researcher’s tenacity, also purchase his spooky2 transmitter and receiver along with GENX-PRO Rife Frequency Generator. He wanted to help his parents well in their late 70’s.

His mother could hardly get out of bed the last few years. He set up his portable scalar device in her room. He tuned it to about 7 megahertz this is adjusted due to humidity and other weather factors. He told me it’s easy!

Within two days, he found her up and tending her garden! No way he told himself. But there she was! Going onto one year with it, she is still going strong! Now he has to purchase another one for himself! That was funny!

We all got a lot to share!

I don’t remember sending this, so here it is: LET Medical EX735Ag – Slider x3 | Scenar

1 Like