Dragons Nest with Gold eggs

The Art of Opening Oneself.
Right before each session I drink a glass of water, close my eyes, take deep breaths, sit straight on the side of the bed, focus on my breaths.

Tingling sensation on my forehead tells me I’m ready to take it.

No rush, rest is important.

No seed will ever grow great if there are too many seeds being planted.

Yes I did cheat by doing too many, then reconciliation hit me. I did the Art of Opening to elevate things, it helps become comfortable with reconciliation.

Less is more. DR+EOG

3 Likes

Major|DR+EOG

Doing 3 days on a week, while rotating the following:

Emperor
Khan
House of Medici

The Emperor amplify my boldness with a feeling of loneliness.

The Khan still too early to tell …

The House of Medici, it seems I am a magnet to business people. I can see and interact with them with so much energy.

Something pushes me to explore my options.

3 Likes

It’s crucial to take it slow with plenty of rest.

If I do the mind+heart coherence before each session it will be much powerful.

Never expect anything, just go outside even on places you know nothing about, I kept getting
new beneficial surprises.

My lazy Dragon has awaken.

My strategic log on my planner:
[stage#]title[/number of loop][iteration]

example: 4Khan/26 - means stage 4 of Khan in one loop on 26.

• If I experience more goodness on a day, I don’t increase the loop, I simply skip it (rest NO session) - then you’ll have more of it.
1 Like

My experience with Recon on DiamondZP.

I been experimenting with Diamond using without ME choosing ultrasonic on continuous loop. I have read the manual that I shouldn’t use it as an attractant but I did it anyway (I’m not recommending that you do it also).

It hit me the day after listening to it. My plan was to go with my girl friend and I forgot to stop the loop, and I think its been running for more than an hour.

The next day the rush of energy is too much. Like a feeling of nausea, like your almost done with a fever.

As I understand it, your head is trying to match the inner to your outer reality. And because it is a mismatch you will feel different.

What I did.
Drink a lot of water, if it is too great (too many loops) might as well to go to meditation.

I don’t have problems with either seduction or sex but I just want to feel the experience with Recon.

I went outside and with my girl, I focus on her curves and appreciate everything from her, our touches triggers erection. Then the weird feeling on my head was gone (not instantly though), but I was perspiring all over my body. Yes, indeed it upgraded my screwdriver into a heavy duty impact drill - it was too hard. She is complaining about it.

It is not a good idea to lie about it with your partner. But I did tell her the next day about whats going on.

What I learned is that the subs usually takes effect when you give your body to rest - not to think about it. Believing that it already solves the problem.

In the Beginning

This must be at the beginning of my journal, I’m too shy to put it at that time. My first ambition on choosing my stack was these…
I’m a fan of dungeon and dragons, age of empires, love to read books on emperors and Genghis Khan since I was a kid. I was hoping when I have a dragon on my side, no one will dare challenge me as an Emperor, and if there are survivors, the Khan will take care of them. I want my empire to rain with gold with a business influence that last forever. With only beautiful women all by myself.
Main Titles | Dragons Reborn, Ecstasy of Gold
Rotating Titles | Emperor, Khan, and House of Medici
Extra | Diamond (my laboratory sub)
I do this on a prescribed routine, good rest, and good food. Just one loop on every title, except on my laboratory sub.
I have my own meditation, and I have previous experienced on meditation so I was not surprise with what I have with DR.
There are two kinds of Dragons, Good and Bad. This is not what I thought was. DR proves that Good always prevails towards evil.
I would meditate early at 3 in the morning. It is important for me to slow down my body so I can accept the sub titles with little resistance.

On what I understand, Reconciliation means to make that thing (the subs) into agreement with our mind. But its more like a perturbation. The subs will help on creating the reality we want in our life. Since at first the mind will not accept it because it is a mismatch.
Combining meditation with DR gives me an even more intense energy with a tingling feeling on my forehead and on my spine. The usual disorientation was imminent as my body is abandoning that old self. The purification itself is like a torture with aches and pains in different parts of my body as energies are release. It is like a feeling after having a high fever, or after you donate a blood. Forgetful on some memories (its normal for our mind to remember things that are important), old habits (so the saying, “old habits never die” is false), I am evolving beyond what I used to, to become better and more positive.
As my body is undergoing intense restructuring, I am craving food (cashew nuts, banana is my choice). I remember when I become serious about meditation I become attracted with food that I hate before like broccoli, I am not into vegan but they suddenly taste good to me. There is fatigue, but DR seems to melt that away. I have this feeling that my heart is glowing. When I hug my mom, I could not describe it well.

1 Like

My Meditation Routine

I am doing transcendental meditation with my stacked. I have become more aware on the results with the titles (stacked).

My goal was to have the shortest possible time required to get the experienced I need.

To do this I simply sit on a comfortable chair, close my eyes, and take breathes. I don’t use any other gadgets for timing, cloth to cover my eyes or ears, cause I wanted my body to adapt with my environment. I noticed I can perfectly have a good timing, immune to distraction, and when the mind is settled, you can take on the subs with little or no resistance.

I will mention the subs (on every posts) so others know what I’m listening.

Δ Dragons Reborn, Love Bomb

I also do a heart focused meditation (on my succeeding posts, you will learn why). I get this physical pain in my heart, I have it twice then I can feel my heart like breathing the ocean air.

I become worried when the pain develops on the left side of my stomach. I have a history of ulcerative colitis, bleeding, diarrhea, etc. And took meditation seriously to heal myself. But now I have my doubts, so I went to my doctor for a check-up. My doc told me, I am ok.

I tried not to do my usual routine, like the way I want my breakfast is served ( I prefer to do it myself instead ). I noticed I am doing my past routine, going to the gym, go fishing, going out with new friends, etc. I am also become forgetful on basic things.

I always go out even on late nights. The energy is there to push me to go out. :soccer:

Golden Rule

Three titles or less per day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Rest days on Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends.
Weekends for evaluation and mission exercises.
No listening on bad days.
Important for imprinting | Presence of Mind, Heighten State.

The state of being relax is very important, I don’t do things to disrupt my listening time.
It isn’t necessary to wait a long time for the subs to take effect, it is equally important how you make up with the induced experienced.

I have a drive episode, usually in the morning (with or without running the titles), the experience wherein I want to do something or my mind is running the good stuff.

Propeller Heads
I’m not a fan of doing multiple loops, my analogy is that a loop is like a seed, imagine if you pour a lot of seeds into a pile, how can you grow them effectively? I don’t pump a lot of seeds to make the mind become receptive, they won’t even become submissive if you do that. The mind would rather say, “I will become receptive if this guy will stop doing the wrong way.”

I treat each titles as a business suit, I only use it for special occasions.
I always had a passion of not rushing things, whenever I run a title I savor that moment.
I change to another stage of a specific title according to the results I get.
I learn to set my mind to what I want and ignore the rest.

A focus on Awareness
I learn that if I set my mind on the results and acknowledge gratitude, before and after it happen then manifestation becomes much easy.

The Power Within

Study hard and work hard that is how you succeed. This is how we are been told by our ancestors (sorry, I think parents would be nice).

An old science describe an apple falling on a tree, a distance from A to B (study, then land a job, then maybe you can be successful). Then there is a duration to that - a very long time.

They have this quantum experiment where they slice a photon and separate it on a distance then they tickle the other to observed what happen to the other half, it moves the same way as the other half and when they measured the time - it is zero.

Could we be a person that we wanted to become without going to a lot of those “hard” work?

Yes.

When I’m learning to ride a bike, excitement and fear didn’t bother me. The fear factor is not that quite great when someone is there to support you (especially when you are young). I had my dad to hold the bike to make sure I will not fall. And then when my dad sense that I had it, he let go, I kept repeating the word, “Dad, please don’t leave,” then when I turn around I realized I’m doing it my way. I’m in control, the feeling that I’m on top of the world.

Then we have a similar experience of falling in love, it send a shock wave to the entire universe that can’t be forgotten.

Then there is this Fear, which hinder us to do what we want.

Sometimes we gave up from our failures, mistakes though they are there to make us a better person. We have misunderstanding, break-ups, quarrels, fights, separation, so we wish we didn’t step out from our comfort zone to get it.

But this is what strengthen our hearts, to become resilient, to become strong while facing our present world.

Can we returned to that experienced, do we have a supernatural powers to break us free from the chains of our comfort zone?

Dragons Reborn, Love Bomb for Humanity

Triggering the heart, by doing this - it help us to express love, especially for hardened individuals. It will also help discover great powers from the other titles as well.

When listening to Dragon Reborn, It’s like I’m at the end of the battle with a sword drawn into my heart (I’m been stripped out with my armor and left dead in the middle of nowhere, the LBFH (love bomb for humanity) help gives me a feeling to develop my sense of joy and compassion, that I appreciate everything I see. I didn’t say DR was bad, it will make you witness taking down that bad stuff in you - telling you this fear will not bother you anymore.

Triggering the Heart
I had a mom that after she suffered a stroke she had this boring routine. I had a time to help her to dress up, she moves like a grandma with baby steps - can’t rush her. I would carry her to my car (I bought another car just for her, because she calls my truck a giant). I always see her happy face, she gets to ask a lot of question though, keeps reminding me not to speed up.

Every time you give your love, you will never get tired.

On the weekends I either go with smaller groups for special cases (like drugs and addiction forum, environment cause) or helping the homeless. Not all of these causes involves money, but sharing, spending time with them, means a lot to most people. I involved my company CSR with coral reef restoration program, green technology, but on the process I get to loss some of the projects for doing good.

Why do people helps the community, gives love (or share their wealth to others), because whenever you give love or kindness it will usually returns to you, the more the wealthier you become.

Life only really starts when we start serving others.

Before I have a limited CSR because I am afraid of not having enough to fund the good cause. I have encounter obstacles along the way, even not getting gains for my company and I have had lots of blaming, lots of problems.

Then I join SubClub, I don’t even have a marketing strategy but sales are unexpected, most of those gains is greater from what I have in my local area.

You can use LBFH either when you’re feeling up or down, it doesn’t matter.
It raises the vibes, then when it does, draw your attention into your heart. The longer you spent under that state the more amazing things you will experience.

Love has no equal. You can do a lot of things with your mind but Love has everything.

Don’t confuse this with sexual subs, it has a varied effects.

The way of a Khan I

Good feelings always attracts Good things.
Bad feelings always attracts Bad things.
Anything we hold-on into our thoughts, expands.

If we are consciously aware on what we do, on what we think, it will become easier to manifest things.

We have a dominant emotion that dictates our action and responses. For example when we stumble while walking, we usually say “Shix*” and that follows a bad feeling. Instead change it with “Lovely” and a good feeling will follow. There are other variation for this.

I believe If we can put the mind into a happy state it will become receptive, then the faster we see the results from Khan.

Goal | Interact with beautiful women.

1Khan | stage 1 Khan - 15 min run (or less for minimum exposure)
After I ran the title, I would go to places where I can meet beautiful women, and I will SMILE at them. And I Always check my emotions before and after each encounter. It should be good feelings no matter what.

I believe If I disrupt my normal routine by doing this exercise, I am allowing Khan to do its way.

I believe the feeling good can shorten the process to becoming a Khan. You can supplement the simple exercise by watching action movies or listening to intense music, select the scene and tone that raises your vibration. The movie and music gave me a sense of that emotion, but also that trill and drive. If you shift to this new person the Khan will help you become one.

A good smile usually returns back to you. Then I would replace my smile with a stare to check the strength of my aura. A stare usually might not have the same feeling than a smile.

Always put a meaningful smile to everyone. A good feelings raises your vibration. I have observed that maintaining a high spirit while listening the Khan improves results.

A word on rejection.
Rejection follows the law of attraction, if you react to it with a bad emotion, it will signify that you agreed to the results. Instead feel good about it, a good feeling never gets mixed with a bad feeling and good will cancel the bad, so that experienced will be remembered and you will encounter less or always find a good workaround.

The way of a Khan II

2Khan | stage 2 Khan - 15 min run
Stone Walling
If I run any stage in multiple loops in an intention to see the result/s right away, most probably I am building a great wall to stop the energy from flowing. So even if I run any stage on short duration and enjoy every bit of experience I had - that will be awesome.

I am a frugal person, I usually wore almost the same clothes until they become unwearable. I don’t talk that much to anyone. Khan changed me into a talkative, especially with women, then I started buying new clothes for myself. I noticed the difference, the way I park my car, how my car be cleaned, how my hair be cut, how I suit-up for the occasion, even toothbrush and shaver needs to be detailed.

It comes like natural to me to talk to women. Whenever I go out to places like malls, banks, airports, bus stations, train stations, hospitals, I have this urge to talk to pretty women, but yes there are other occasion I have to talk to ‘other’ women too. The most important thing is, do not hate anybody.

On this particular stage, I keep doing “Hi” or “Hello” to every pretty women I can find. Keep working to the staring and smiling exercise. I carefully select my subject by setting my focus on beautiful women only, if there is someone I don’t like - I ignore it. The sub will do the rest.

Don’t test the water when becoming a Khan, otherwise there will be trouble, instead let the Khan do its thing. I always aware of anything (emotions, changes on physical) I observed on me, like jealousy on my circle of friends but instead of hating them I always shift my emotions into a more productive one.

He who set its focus on something gives its energy to it.
Whenever I desire something, I put my focus into it with a happy feeling - extending my aura into that thing. So before I approach a pretty woman in a bar I would look at her (It might not be flirt y or seductive just a friendly look) engulfing her with my energy.

I did tried to approach woman in the past on a different approached. I guess with family status I often get introduced than I make the approach. I observed the way I allow Khan to do the talking is amazing. I believe it doesn’t matter if you don’t have the words to talk to woman with Khan anything is possible.

Same rules, I listen to Khan for one pass only, I always enjoy the moment without distraction. Importantly I go out after I’m done listening. The mind will keep watch if the Khan script is equal to that of your environment. I believe that if I just do my normal routine, I will only delay the Khan and I won’t see results expected for the Khan. I noticed that if I keep doing this I don’t get to experienced a recon.

The way of a Khan III

3Khan | stage 3 Khan - 15 min run
While doing the action exercises I mentioned, I also recommend having titles like Diamond and Sex Mastery X2. This stage of Khan is highly sexual. You need to prepare yourself otherwise you will be caught with your pants down.

I would ran this title whenever I go to product conventions, so I will have an update for new products that I can integrate with my designs. Mostly product suppliers will have models or promo girls to promote their stocks, so they end up talking with me and I bang with them.

My experienced on Khan is not based solely on exposure but the attention I put on awareness. Listening to Khan on multiple loops has bad effects and with unacceptable results, when I stop doing it (less interest) I actually see the difference. Allowing the flow of energy is much important than doing multiple loops or the urge of finishing the entire stages at one time. After all the script is not part of my comfort zone, allowing it means I have to break the comfort walls to give room for Khan to grow on me. I could validate the changes by the people who noticed me.

“Hey man, what program did you sign up” (referring to the gym)
“Any particular supplements did you take. . .”
“Why did you change your faith? (this was my mom asking question/s)
“What particular club are you in ? “
“Are you getting married ? ”

On business engagements
The Khan does not like the waiting line…“ Sir I can set an appointment for you next week.” I don’t have next week (I can wait but not the Khan and I love it) , so I simply blink an eye to towards the secretary, “wait a sec, the boss will have you in a moment.”. It is best to let the Khan do the action even-though you I feel uneasy at first. The uneasy is the act of breaking free of the comfort zone.

Whenever I received complements I say thank you, thank you, and I have less discomforts than before. Once I noticed the results it keeps on going and going, so I find it best not to run Khan on regular basis, I always came home late.

The way of a Khan IV

4Khan | stage 4 Khan - <15 min run
This one has a Limitless and Mogul script on it. It is good for business. I ran this title when I’m on vacation or on exclusive parties or private business meetings. The social and business talk is not important, leave that to the Khan.

I have strong emphasis on disruption, when I tried to be a person I wanted to become my mind will dig the script and run it. If I will make a mistake that script will help aligned myself to the world, to make me the perfect Khan.

The most important thing to do is I keep myself moving, engaging or mingling with people especially beautiful women.

If I can’t get the word to say, I just keep myself near with people, then somehow the conversation will just happen.

So when I get worried on something, I noticed it just get to me - and everything will go with the flow.

On the wealth side of a Khan, I noticed when I mingled with people I get to know business around the city, I learn to network with people. I don’t like the idea of giving calling cards or contact info but hey the ‘Chicks insist’. Now I noticed my business planner is fully booked and the year is not done yet, I often get confused with my schedules. Although my real intention for this title (Khan) is simply meeting beautiful women and of course getting laid.

Quantum Entanglement
The experience of falling in love is reminiscent to what in quantum physics called as entanglement. We have to be socially inclined to connect with people and wealth into our lives.

It really makes no sense if you are handsome if you don’t know how to connect with beautiful women. It is not proper to think sex immediately without engaging a good conversation with beautiful women, whom you want to get laid.

When I’m listening to a stage in Khan, I savor each moment just like when I listen to my favorite music. I don’t entertain other bullshit like listening to news, reading something, checking emails, social media, I just listen to Khan.

This is the way of a Khan.

*Notes I follow my golden rule, I changed the stage of a title according to the results I experienced.

Combo | Diamond **, Wait-list (Sexual Mastery X).

Show me the Money I

In nth years I will. . ., I have this . . .or these things . . .into my life. That is fair enough but don’t stayed on it longer. You set some goals, and that’s cool.

I wish . . .or pray that … this is about your future. This is ‘future tense’. It probably won’t happen because you locked it on the future.

Use Future Sense instead.
I felt my car (my dream car) at my garage. That means I believe it was already in there, even though there is nothing in there yet. There is a huge possibility that you don’t even need to buy it to get one.

The gratitude of having before and after a thing is manifested is very important.

Obviously the mindset of having-nothing is quite different of having-a-lot (or having-something).

When a poor man says, “let it rain with money” - it will probably rain with debts, because the LACK energy is much greater on them.

You can check your bearing by asking the questions like,

“Do I have the money to buy this?”

“Can I afford this house?”

The inner voice will give you the answer. It is valid until you decide to change it.

So let’s change it. Now.

Ecstasy of Gold | EoG
RICH | R.I.C.H

Different version for different purpose. Just pick one.

Do we need to learn something to make this work? NO

1EoG | stage I Ecstasy of Gold 15 min run **
Every time I ran this title I will go to random places, if you prefer you can surf the Internet, don’t think of something that make you conscious of your bad state, like “I wish I have a job, I wish I had the money, those are your mind’s inventions (definitely they are not true) I am perfectly sure of that.

Always get excited if others have something new, but in your end change the feeling that you have even better. You may be sending out signals of desperation and affirming the LACK of something, instead of the PRESENCE of something.
Let the EOG do the magic.

** (Runtime) When I started running titles from SubClub I followed the guidelines, then when I have read the journals from the forum, I found out that many users are actually doing 2+ loops per titles so I though it will make me see the results right away, I did that but no results can be found, and I get to know more of a person name ‘Recon’.

As I experimented on Diamond I observed something different, the sales page says listen 1 or 2 hours before bang time, it didn’t work either. I put less interest to Diamond and scheduled it only once or twice a week. Then I noticed some results from Diamond (hardness, size, arousal, longer play time). I repeat the test on Legacy of the Spartan (LotS) listening to it on short duration (micro-loops) increasing in small increments, the results are INSTANT.

With my background on meditation and experienced on energies I concluded that it isn’t about listening to title/s in full duration at once or doing multiple loops but allowing the self to accept the script, thereby allowing the energy to flow. My analogy is this, SubClub provides the seed (title), so when you run too many titles (or doing multiple loops per title) you are actually building a seed wall (stonewall) my definition of stonewalling. How can you expect the flow of energy to pass through that wall?

So by doing micro-loops you are taming the mind to be receptive. Slowly increasing the duration is the key step and not abruptly, this is what I understood from SubClub, ‘less is more’.

Reading from journals of some users, I don’t see the reason to believe its working for them, their writings didn’t equate to success.

It isn’t a question on how you can take up x titles at one time or doing multiple loops per title, but how you make up with the experienced.

The wealth titles I mentioned here are not about getting a job or finding a job, it is much more than that.

Exercise One | Go out at business places, entertain your eyes, the subs will do the rest.

Put yourself on the state what you want to become, what you want to have. And Hold it. ***

If the inner voice gives out a lot of negative signals, just let it pass. Don’t fight it. Always feel Good all the time (keep on trying to feel Good). Be attentive and present.

Dragons Reborn | DR
Love Bomb for Humanity | LBFH

A few years ago my dad died on an accident in our house, it was sudden and we had unfinished business, then after a few months from that I lost my former GF with our baby. It shutdown everything in my system. I don’t know where to go, or what to do. The subs took that out of me, telling me, “These (emotions) doesn’t belong to you, and will not bother you anymore.”

When you trigger your heart your weakness becomes your strength. And It will become much harder to put you down. All though few mistakes and failures will still be part of your experienced but they are there to make you a much better person.

Notice on preceding exercises, we are not looking for money, we are allowing money (wealth) to flow (overflow) on us.

Bring that feeling of reality to the present moment.
So think of an intention as a starting point, or a thought that sets into motion a series of observable actions and events. This is where “free will” comes in. We can set an intention about anything. We can desire anything. There is nothing too big or small for us to desire, and we can choose to have anything. There are absolutely no limits or limitations, because we do not even know what our limits or limitations are. That is why you need to go out to areas with business or people.

There is another trick that I learned. Put all your utility bills on a table, look at them, then feel good about it. Yes, this is very hard to do at first. But when you become good at this, opportunities will become available instantly.

We might try to argue on this ‘good feelings’ when in fact, you’ll ask, what if I really don’t have the money, I have to settle my mortgage, utility bills, car loans, etc. So how are we going to pay the bills with ‘good feelings’ ? Good question.

Love sees the best of everything
When totally you don’t have the money, but you are in-love with yourself and the world and when you do, opportunities will pop up in front of you. All you have to do is to experience this “LOVE” then everything is possible. It can start with a good feeling.

“…love believes all things…” 1 Cor 13:7b
It means to successfully erase our doubts and reservations. It means we are prepared to hold nothing back.

You do not have to worry about it being “not present” in our lives, or that it “missed out” on one of our intentions. Therefore there is no need to state an intention over and over again if you’re clear about it. Just once is enough.

Any repetition is for your own conscious, reasoning mind only.

Never stop roaming around the business district, even if you have to walk the whole city. Make no mistake this is how I get business ideas that I though never existed. This is also why I didn’t get a recon (because there is so much fun), I enjoy each moment like an extended vacation.

Always tread wisely on title duration. Have a right mindset.

Show me the Money II

2EoG | stage 2 Ecstasy of Gold 15 min run
There is a good reason why there is fear, to control (in a humane acceptable way) the goodness and badness that we receive from the universe. Because without it we can just wave our magic wand, “Let it rain with money”, then money will be falling down on us, at some point we will get bored on having lots of money - just imagine it keeps raining with money all the time?

There is this Purpose, the one thing money cannot buy. If your life is without any direction, then you cannot find any purpose at all. If you cannot love yourself, you cannot be contented, you cannot be loved, so there’s no purpose of having lots of money.

Until things line up exactly the way as you imagined or intended them to be… then you will find your purpose.

Purpose is different from obsession. It can cloud your mind for getting your goal.

Let’s pick a goal (it doesn’t matter if it is hard), by allowing the energy to flow EOG will help you with your goal/s or find you a good one.

Goal | Improve my current business, find other lucrative business ideas.

I mingle around, everyday, even on weekends.

Example, I enrolled myself in a government programs to improve ones business. I network with people and find other business ideas, I have learned a lot from my classmates (mostly businessmen and women). I joined Business Chamber of Commerce.

Try this one, I will take off my pants and smash it on my bed and imagine money, lots of money coming out of it.

This will help people with money issue to divert their thinking, to think something more productive.

Then out from smashing (the money keeps on overflowing the room and you barely keep up clearing your face so you will not sink with money), then do this, always keep on complaining, “How am I going to spent all of this money huh”.

Always be aware of the Good feeling while doing it. When this good feelings becomes intense, opportunities is inevitable.

Keep on moving your ass around the business district, don’t ever stop doing it. Notice how many business ideas get stuck on your head. This is what Ecstasy of Gold is all about.

Show me the Money III

3EoG | Ecstasy of Gold 15 min run
Always remember the state what you want to become, what you want to have, dream it, and become it.

Check your bearing, it will help you amplify and manifest things.

Lottery Exercise
Whenever I bet on a lottery I don’t pay much attention on just the winning amount. I watch videos or view pictures of previous winner and I make-believe to be on their shoes, I would say Hey, “Yes I got it” I felt that feeling that I won the jackpot. I am carefully aware that I have had a happy state. Please don’t rely on winning though because it will make yourself become limited. Winning is just a way, it’s not everything, you shouldn’t spent more energy to betting lotteries. But if you ask me if this exercise works, my answer is YES.

A happy state is different on a loving state, and don’t confuse it to seduction.
I’m careful on mixing my stacked with seduction titles when I want to fully focus on wealth, because of temptation.

Love Bomb or LBFH are very special to me. To opt that winning is the only way is doing it the man’s way. Love is much powerful than anything else, it may choose not to allow you to win because it has a better way for you. But it is possible to win the lottery with those titles.

RICH | Rich - SHOTS ** I call it shots before I learn about micro-loops.
I don’t recommend listening to this title on the evening, this title give me a boasted motivation whenever I go, listening 15 min (often times less). I also do SHOTS. My way of priming myself.

Sometimes when I have a meeting, especially when I am unprepared for a client’s projects, I do some SHOTS, a short 3-5 seconds or a long 5-8 seconds listening listening to RICH.
(my golden rule still applies here - I don’t do something that disturb my listening.)

I do engage on stocks, bonds, equity, but my financial risk appetite is I believed malnourished (my exaggeration), this was before. A Risk Appetite is what you’re willing to accept in pursuit of your financial objectives.

There is a saying in investments, “Do not put your money into one basket” - it means diversify. It clearly means, don’t have all your money in one place as you could lose it all in one go.

The aggression on taking part on any investments has risk, but I leave that to the subs anyway.

What I meant by leave it to the subs, is that before I have not taken my journey with SubClub I’m always afraid of losing money with investments. Yes, my confidence level have increased that even on meetings with licensed financial advisers they would asked me about my background, because I really don’t have the idea of ‘where did I get that idea’? They told me that the way I talk with them is like I’m an investment master.

Whenever I had a heighten state, I drink enough water and on minimum I walk on short distances.

My iteration on good feelings, when you observe people who are truly rich you will notice something common to them. They don’t show remorse on richness, they appreciate things while the poor curses them. If you keep on hating, then becoming rich is not for you, and you will defeat the purpose of the wealth titles.

Show me the Money IV

4EoG | Ecstasy of Gold 15 min run
This title change my business perspective, I love to become an entrepreneur rather than my present state as an engineer. However, I’m not tired of doing engineering works, but I enjoy the concept of traveling while earning money and having so much fun.

“Fake it until you have it”, it is very hard to imagine things that aren’t there, that’s true. But a little effort on your part plus the wealth titles, you have everything to get it.

Start with a simple business goal, like having 100 or just a small amount. Put it on your hand, play with it as if you already have it. Then fired up the sub, use 1EoG, or RICH (15 min or less) - if the inner voice would say you could not do it, just let it pass. Raise your vibes when doing this. Always maintain that good feeling. Raise that vibes as if you are in-love for a thousand times.

Carefully, I don’t listen to RICH on the evening, it will flood my mind with lots of ideas and I can’t sleep with it.

You cannot really fathom how many business ideas you get with titles like EoG or RICH.

So far this is what I did in the few months with EOG and RICH.

While I am doing usual running near a pier, I heard a conversation of a contractor doing maintenance job on a section, they have a acquisition problem for that project. So I said maybe I can help, I search the net, ordered the parts - set the mark-up price. Then profit.

Stocks, bonds, like you lend to a company some money then at the end of the month you get a share - in the past I have the fear that I might lose my money in one snap, yes there is still a loss but the gain is much greater.

At the height of the pandemic and even now people are selling their homes for various reason (probably because of fear). I bought them (their house) cheaper because I can reason that I can’t give more at this economy but what I usually do is renovate the place then sell them at the right time on a much higher amount. This is why the rich go much richer.

My stint is not limited on business class, at various times I had to take economy class to get to a location on time when business class is not an option, while mingling with people I found out how to trade construction supplies way outside my field.

Some imported materials (dormant items) end-up on warehouses for disposal but they can’t just sell them so I made used of that opportunity to market them to people. Honestly I don’t know how to market but I can read what the product is all about and tell stories, people love stories. Imported items are different from local ones.

When I bought my mom a cute little car, I still end up the driver though because she can’t drive. I become an instant influencer for the brand, the company give me a discounts on parts and a free vacation. On influencing I cannot credit this on EOG alone, probably to Khan or Emperor as I don’t talk much to people.

At our backyard full of weeds, it’s no longer the same since mom recovered from a stroke and took her out of service. I cleared the place, and I really don’t know what got me to prepare pots and then through word of mouth, I talk to friends and neighbors and I sell them. I am not good at plants.

The reason why I strongly recommend Love Bomb or LBFH was it keeps me from falling into hell. Love always keeps you on the safe side. It will also help you find your purpose into this world.

Note | I have noticed that if I skip listening one of the titles, the business ideas I would have will become double, I think it will help the mind to process more faster than doing tight schedule just to finish the stages.

1 Like

House of Phoenix

HoM | House of Medici 15 min run

I was quite overwhelmed on what I have done so far on the past several months now, as compare to my boring routine am in when I did not took steps necessary to buy the titles from SubClub.

How could you expect from boring-routine to something much-better? Take for example when I was parking my car on some alley I noticed this battery charging shop, I didn’t take serious thought on it as I don’t like the ugly dirty work it would involve. But I let that thought flow in me instead of fighting it over. Somehow I forgot what had happen, but when I actually search around my browser history I found out I been searching about solar batteries, it makes me think why SubClub are emphasizing the need to journal the journey when listening to the titles. The titles will help you to shift your life, from the unwanted to become the best person you want to be. And guess what?, I am now adding solar as renewable energy options as part of my designs.

Dragons Nest points to my current small business ventures, now I realize my mind wants a much bigger concept, it nows represent an empire.

Golden Eggs represents all my investments.

My dad would talk about our inheritance often but because what ever thing that got stuck in my head, nothing will ever pop up in my head, I can’t think of a better way to answer my dad on the matter. Dad wants us to make use of the properties that we have and not to sell them. It also results to our constant argument. But then now everything is not same, Dad if you are reading this journal - Thank You, and We love you so much.

I also had this forgetfulness as I become familiar with this new comfort zone of mine. When I step back flipping pages on my planner, I read that I been with several dates with real estate brokers. An advantage when I took Khan part of my stack as it allow me to socially connect with beautiful women while exploring possibilities for business ventures.

I suddenly become interested with apartments, warehouses, logistics, business suites, small spaces rentals, I had a triple journal entry as I keep forgetting these new information in my mind. I do know about designing data center or IT infrastructure but not on areas that I mentioned above.

HoM makes me a traveling business person. I believe that when you introduce a thought that is similar to that with the HoM script it will make the whole script to run, instead of doing nothing at all(well this is just my theory, but I believe on it). But it has to be bigger, you have to dream bigger to grow that energy in you.

In investments like stocks or mutual funds, you will have an option to attend a stakeholders meeting where you can meet business personalities including opportunities you wouldn’t expect to exist. You might end up having a soothing talk with a billionaire who would give you some extraordinary advice, or with a millionaire who’s mind includes drinking the good stuff. Here’s when the Emperor and Khan would come into play as I dance my way into a higher level.

When I was in my teens I tried to impressed my grandpa with having to pay with my dad’s credit card (paying without cash), I would tell my grandpa “Hey, see no cash, no need to rush”. After we’ve done with a meal, my grandpa told me this, “a real rich man doesn’t own a credit card, and he doesn’t even have a job”. It took me a very long time to understand that. Grandpa doesn’t have a credit card, he have lots of apartments, gas station, warehouse, etc. and an old Beetle (Volkswagen). He have people who work for him.

Naughty and nice :heart_eyes:

The duet between Khan and EOG is amazingly great. Khan would kick like RICH but with an added wink on the eye. The EOG would give the business idea while Khan would give me the motivation to make it happen.

There is this chick who is really good at marketing but would not give me some discount, and I can’t buy small - she wants me to buy wholesale. I wanted to test the product first. What was cute is she keeps staring away from me. Maybe Khan tactics won’t work for her. I found out that she is the daughter of the owner.

I don’t just buy something even if those are branded or known products. Experienced dictates those are not the bases for design perfection anymore, I want to test and break it then I can decide if it is worth the money. The chick is really good at talking but technical wise she knows nothing, so I keep disrupting her on that part. I told her that customers would love to ask questions and they expect some good answer, something that solves the problems.

I didn’t make her mad, but I’m not sure at that time if I made her hot. I wasn’t flirting to her but she keeps showing her nice butt and it makes me horny. So as not to lose my goal of getting the right component for my design, I wrote every keywords so If I get lost over her I can restore the conversation but just maybe.

But no I am totally lost when she moves like a snake too close for comfort. I told her, ah maybe we could talk over lunch, and she reminds me that lunch is out of question when it is already past 3 pm. At this point I noticed she also had a very lovely eyes and pout y lips. I said Yes, I will never say no for that. I guess if I insert the asking-for-discount will work this time, well it didn’t. She is a hard nut to crack.

I don’t want to stare away from her as the burning is much critical than global warming, so I ask her if we could go somewhere. But she is insist about where is this somewhere. Then we are both laughing. I don’t really have a plan to go somewhere but the atmosphere is getting warmer and I don’t know to set the temperature in the car. Maybe it is just instinct, we came along this drive through inn. The urge is there and both of us are catching our breath. I wanted her to do whatever she wants but I also love to hear her give me the discounts. She still refused.

So I guess this is just for one time chance and I won’t be getting those component anyway because she is a very hard nut to crack. I went as wild as a rhino, thinking if I can satisfy her maybe we can be friends.

We lost track of time, moments later her mom called and you know the mom-daughter talk takes time. Finally she confess that the product I’m so madly desire is not that good, she offers me their best that wasn’t on display yet and yes it is with a discounts.

And she insists to call me.

1 Like

I’m building a Megalopolis :classical_building:

Titles | Ecstasy of Gold, House of Medici, R.I.C.H

I have attended several meetings on Real estate investment trusts (“REITs”) which made me to consider buying properties on remote areas, the motivation also came from a local who live there. He assured me that the place is a garden of eden, when I finally bought the place, It was a garden of eden in did, it is a marsh land with lush fields with a lot of very healthy grass and trees. You need to have a machete to thread forward and wrestled with a thousand mosquitoes and other blood sucking insects. Walking and climbing is the only option to go to places here, even the bulldozer will probably sink in the mud.

I brought along my drones to explore the place, so I would have a panoramic view of the entire place, top side. It is a xx hectares, city distance is less than 10 kilo meters. Almost two hours ride to the airport. If I choose to take to the air versus land route the difference is just under ten minutes, so I figure it would rather be exciting to stick my butt on my car seat and enjoy the scenery.

Taken from my own experienced, it is often a good choice to exercise outside the city as it is less polluted, and you also get to glimpse nature while driving. So my idea was to build rentals spaces for grocery stores, recreation shop, hotels/motels, I.T. parks.

I’m already in contact with a local developer, and with my knowledge on geographical information systems I can work on areas which needed the most attention, so I can plan for a more efficient megalopolis transformation.

The east side is more troublesome, the seller insists that I buy this slice of land and offer me a much cheaper price. I sent someone to check this place and have me sent some pictures. The police report is alarming, so I guess this is why the owner wants to sell it. I took some time to visit the place and found out there are illegal settlers, well I never find them as a threat but an advantage. Obviously when you don’t give equal opportunity to the less fortunate they will find a way to survive and maybe hurt someone. So I gather them and offer a job at the construction then after that I told them they can opt to work further on those buildings (local employment is part my policy). Just one rule, don’t fuc* with me.

My dad would find it uncomfortable looking at beggars so he build this small rooms in our warehouses to offer free work related trainings. At first I don’t find this helping-people thing important to me because I hate smelly people going in the office. But then I realize the good side doing these good gesture. I will be keeping this up.

Traveling and socializing with people has finally give me the extra. The buildings is still under construction but the interested clients are coming in hot.

A word on how I run my titles
Monday and Friday | EOG 15 minutes.
Tuesday and Thursday | + RICH or LotS(once only) or Wanted Black (once a week only)
Friday | House of Medici 15 minutes

1 Like

The Siren’s of the Mermaids

Titles | Khan + Wanted Black, Diamond (optional)

My dad used to tell my mom, “Who’s gonna take the little hulk this time?” (referring to me as a child and hulk is my best hero) because I always get to travel with my dad, mom or my grandparents a lot. I used to clip pictures from the newspapers of vacation places and write my name on them. Somehow those vivid pictures stick to my head that I never run out of places to spent my time.

There is also a good reason to travel, I have already crossed the word, “vacation” and replaced it with “explore” and “adventure”. I usually don’t get to choose a word when the person at the immigration window would ask me the question, “Are you here for pleasure or business?” because I always think spending my vacation on foreign soil is quite expensive. Now running the title “Wanted Black” I can proudly tell that person, “I can take both” (referring to pleasure and business).

We are a nation of beautiful tropical islands or call it paradise, one of the best in the world. I never complain when I took the habit of ‘exploring’ beautiful beaches, but yeah my initial intent was to bang beauties on these places. Khan guides me much further away from business-only to business + pleasure. When you’re having so much fun, you’re mind can actually get better ideas than thinking it over at the office table.

Though I still have my cheap monk style in me, I find it an advantage as I keep on bumping beautiful women and then banging chicks to chicks. I learn this technique from a chick I sleep with. That is to make used of travel promo from air tickets to accommodations.

Hint | It doesn’t matter what place you stay in, what matters is you listen to Wanted Black.

I got this weather App, so hoping I will always be prepared for anything. But climate change has become so unpredictable that often weather forecasting cannot be trusted anymore. When exploring places I don’t bring my car with me, I would usually took the bus or commute on local Jeepneys.

I love to stroll around while I find a cheap place to eat. At one time, while starting to find my way back to my hotel It started to rain, I though it would be like just a little sprinkler’s rain so I continued walking. I didn’t know I walk quite far enough that the light rain got me all wet. Then it rain so hard that I had to look for shelter. While navigating my way into this palm tree to hide from the rain when this chick offer me an umbrella. I said no, then I shook my head and remembered that I shall never say no to a chick, so I followed up quickly what I just said and told her, ‘Yes’. And she smiled back at me.

I met Gel, she told me that she was looking for a store to buy some junk foods. She found me instead, well I told her I think this is not a good time to look for junk foods. Then the usual eye-stare ensued, and I learn before to never to look away once the eye-stare is locked. She invited me to meet her friends for some beers, that was probably why she is looking to buy some junk foods. I said Yes, I am coming.

She introduced me to Trish and Hanna. They offer me beer but Trish offer me the bathroom and a towel. Oblige, I took time to shower and the rain was so heavy that I didn’t notice Trish started hugging me at my back. I shall never be surprised, as I told myself. The sound of rain drops at the roof makes both of us wild, unfortunately I felt cold during that long walk that I can’t make myself hard. She was giggling and Hanna Is joining in. I have had this hardness fear on me, but I’m trying not to over think. So we went to bed together, I took the beer they have earlier offered to me, hoping it will took away my shiver from the rain.

Gel had opened up with me, she is a singer at a local band. Hanna only sings at weddings, Trish as a back up vocals. The beers did the trick and I felt warm. Later I ask them maybe they can sing for me. They’re smiling while looking at one another, I thought they’re preparing for the show but Trish started holding my thing and doing it. I had Hanna at my right and Gel on the left.

I’m thankful for the heavy rain, as it helps mute some noise we make during our foursomes session. But we can also hear the sound of moaning from the other rooms as well, but our end was amazing as I had personally experienced a more profound and epic orgy. It was so tiring but awesome, I’m so thankful that if I didn’t took my lunch before the session I should have fainted on them.

I brought the girls to a restaurant to charge up our energies. I escort them to their hotel afterwards but when I’m about to leave, Trish wanted to go with me. So I said, of course let’s go.

Trish is much tighter and luscious than the two of her friends. We took a break and sleep it out, at past midnight it was very quite because the rain stops. She look at me followed with a good kiss. She ask me if I’m still interested to give me a sample of her song, I instantly disrupt her to maybe we could do it in the morning. She giggle and told me not that one, she wants to sing for me. I said, go on.

Indeed she got a very nice voice. After shes done singing we have a little chat about personal things, she falls asleep on me. I woke up quite late and I woke her up. Her phone begun to ring, it was the other two. So I invited them in.

I took Hanna on a couch while Gel on the bed then we switched places. Trish started hitting us with a pillow, I can see she is jealous. So I hug Trish to cool her off. She told me she won’t get jealous unless I would watch her sing at the local show. Well I said, I will go.

We went into this place near the beach, it wasn’t a place for drinking but it had a good sound system to sing on. So I thought it was only Trish, but the trio had planned to sing for me. I have never seen a siren’s voice from a mermaid, until this time - only they don’t have fish tails.

This adventure of mine gives me an idea on how I would design my small space rentals, especially the integration of vegetation, these are messy but necessary for environmental causes.

Listening
Wednesday | 4Khan / stage 4 of Khan 15 minutes only
Thursday | Wanted Black (once every two weeks only)
Tuesday | Diamond 15 minutes only (my favorite title, second only to Wanted Black)

3 Likes