Dragon Reborn with The Emperor's touch

I’m reading your post and I’m thinking removing 1 or 2 would be wise.

What is your priority right now?

My own personal bias was to prioritize DR. After a few months of stage 4, I decided to focus on other things. DR seemed to eclipse other programs at times.

I would also encourage you to consider 2 days of subliminals rather than 3. Why? Just wait for Q+ to come out.

My main priority is to finish DR, still have a long way to go. Making money and a better lifestyle is my real world priority. The sexual healing isn’t that important. Do you think Mondays and Thursdays only?

I would encourage such a schedule. Perhaps DR Monday and Thursday at one loop each day, then perhaps 1 loop of a money/better-lifestyle one on Thursday.

Thx RV, I will give it a go, will do a washout week 1st. :v:

Right on, mate! I would encourage you to consider at least a 5 day washout. How many days are you planning?

A full 9 days. Gonna start with DR stage3 also, we’ll see how that goes.

9 days should work well.

Please keep posting during your rest days.

1 Like

Week 15

Mon: RICH Uv2 + Emp:HOM Qv2 (day)
         Elixir Uv2 + DRst2 Qv2 (night)
    Tue: Rest
    Wed: TrueS Uv2 + PS Qv2 (day)
         Elixir Uv2 + DRst2  Qv2 (night)
    Thu: Rest
    Fri: RICH Uv2 + Emp:HOM Qv2 (day)
         TrueS Uv2 + PS Qv2 (night)
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Rest

Done with Dragon Reborn stage 2, will do a washout week starting tomorrow before going into stage 3. PS is making thinking about sex more often but DR is keeping me in check, I might or am hitting recon for not following through, will see if I can contain myself during washout. Got nothing interesting to report.

Have you considered making a custom?

Yes I’m planning, I have a wealth + fitness custom in mind. I’m saving up till done with DR, looking forward :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. You could put DR stage 4 in with your custom, however if you do want a custom with DR, I would suggest a separate custom just for healing.

I hear you on that one but then I will end up with 3x customs lol, bit too much.

Week 16

9 Days Rest

Done with DRst2 and on to stage3. Will do DRst3 and Aegis Initiative: Covid-19 only with RICH Uv2 and Rebirth Uv2.

• I’ve starting to listen more closely to people, I’m used to listen to give an answer or advice.

• I realized that I’m sitting with many peoples most inner secrets. I never realized but everyone trusts me.

• My friends neighbor opened up to me why/how she became an undercover prostitute, some deep hidden traumas that happened in her past and she had no one to talk too or trust. My friend knew this neighbor for years and he knows all about her whereabouts but she never came clean. Makes me want to go into Counseling, The INFJ’ness finely kicked in

DRst2 Qv2 = 8
Emp:HOM Qv2 = 8
RICH Uv2 = 8
Elixir Uv2 = 8
Regen Qv2 = 2
Sang Uv2 = 4
PS Qv2 = 4
TrueS Uv2 = 4

I was all over the place with stacking and feel like doing another month of DRst2 but then I can always run stage4 a bit longer. 8 loops of DRst2 compared to 104 loops of stage1 lol.

1 Like

Week 17

Mon: Rebirth Uv2 + DRst3 Qv2 
    Tue: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1
    Wed: Rest
    Thu: Rebirth Uv2 + DRst3 Qv2 
    Fri: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1

Started DRst3 and Aegis Initiative:Covid-19 with Ultimas RICH and Rebirth, 1x loop each.

• Craved oranges more than ever, ate more than usual, my sister bought me Vitamin C supplements out of the blue. AI:Covid-19 working fast.

• Feel like arguing more, just want to say no to everything, road raging a bit; drove aggressive this past week; just want to get out of my job and company.

• I don’t have that missing out feeling anymore, had no thought or even asked what the others were doing over the wknd.

• Remembered a dream I was covered in extra body hair and pimples or measles everywhere. Google it and says I need to get out or away from something that’s holding me back.

Will keep this stack as is for now

How is this listening schedule working?

Light, maybe too light. Not very happy to drop Emperor but this works for now :+1:

I sympathize. I’m listening to less now too. However, the progress is quite… impressive.

1 Like

Week 18

Tue: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1
    Fri: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1

Stack stayed the same this past week

• My off wknd and didn’t feel like going anywhere, just stayed home watched “woke” youtube videos.

• Questioning my relationship with family; friends; work colleagues; my job title and even my religion lately.

• My anxiety and worries is fading by the day

Week 19

Same stack just added 1 extra loop to AI:Covid-19. One week left then I’m starting with Stage 4 :grinning:

• Everyday I’m becoming more present.

• I used to daydream about the future a lot; thinking and reliving my past failures, not anymore.

• Had a dream about my family and me going on holiday. My luggage I tried to bring with was to many. I had a suitcase of cables; speakers and CDs that I didn’t want to let go of.

Week 20

Tue: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1 x2 loops
    Fri: RICH Uv2 + AI:Covid-19 Qv1 x2 loops

Done with DR Stage 3, will start Stage 4 this coming week and keep the stack as is.

• Dreamed yesterday I received a notification from Fire of a new sub launch called “Retro”. The album art was a picture of an ancient dragon faced samurai grappling with two guys. The name and album art didn’t add up so opened the link to read the description and that’s when I woke up.

• Less needy and people pleasing. Worked at a golf club on Wednesday where I met this cutie. While I talked to her colleague she asked us if we aren’t cold and we both said no. She asked again after a while and that’s when I knew had say something. I told the cutie that she needs some love in her life maybe that will warm her up a bit and she walked to the front to come and talked to me also. She mentioned that she and friends are planning a getaway but she’s always the single one so I gave her my number because I can do with a getaway also. I ended up blocking her because she kept me on read. Feels good to be in control.

DRst2 Qv2 = 8
Rebirth Uv2 = 8
RICH Uv2 = 8
AI:Covid-19 Qv1 = 12

1 Like