Vivek Arora - My Subliminal Journey

I have a quick question : What’s the difference between The Beast Within and Beast Unleashed ?

Do we have to listen to supercharger after listening to the subliminal track or before listening to subliminal track ?

Is listening to supercharger mandatory ? What happens if we don’t listen to superchargers ?

Update: Jan 12th I listened to 2x Stage 2 Dragon Reborn
And then 1x Beast Unleashed.

Effects: Stage 2 Dragon Reborn - Nothing noticeable yet.
Beast Unleashed - I went insane on work outs…I exerted myself to the max…I did some where around 160- 200 pushups, Burpees, Running, Pull ups, all of a sudden! Then I went heavy on the meals with raw eggs and protein shakes…Goat leg soup…

And then, it reacted as food poisoning, and since then am suffering from Diarrhea. I am not sure am pissing from my dick or my ass…lol!!

13th Jan - I completed 2x of Stage 2 Dragon Reborn. Skipped Beasted, as was out of energy to workout…was just struggling to get my upset stomach right.

14th Jan - I completed 2x of Stage 2 Dragon Reborn, not sure about the effects. And then I thought of bringing in Paragon Complete Ultima, for my upset stomach, cause it’s meant for healing.

Paragon Complete had some very strong effects, and I found my ears go numb, I immediately reduced the volume to 11%. It made be dizzy and I slept for 2 hours during day time, (1 hr and woke up…slept again for 1 hr, I don’t normally sleep during day time, am a beast!).

But Paragon made me sleep, so I realized it’s very strong and has some effects. So I listened to it twice (2x in a day) and went to sleep twice.

Jan 15th - Upset stomach continues to upset me, and I bring in medicine to treat it. I skipped listening to any of the subs, and jsut rested as much as possible, and had a light day.

(Waiting for expert reviews @SaintSovereign)

1 Like

I’m wishing you well!

Hey brother!

The odd sleeping habit isn’t only for paragon. But for new sub usage in general.

When I just started listening to subs, I felt sleepy multiple times in a day.

More over the extra sleep weren’t refreshing. It rather made my head feel heavy.

As for the upset stomach, I think Saint will say the same:

“Trust the medicine more for now”

Since subliminal stimulus is new for you, your brain might find 2 different programs overwhelming, and effects may even backfire.

1 Like

Thanks,
Now the stomach is all good :slight_smile:

No, am not new to subliminal stimulus, I have been using them since years…

Jan 16th Skipped listening to any of the subs, and took a break.

Jan 17th Completed 2x loops of Dragon Reborn - Stage 2 - No noticeable results.
1x Paragon Complete Ultima - I choose to continue with healing sub, cause I had a big tattoo done on my chest on Saturday (Jan 16th), so it needs healing. Again I am getting very sleepy and drowsy while listening to Paragon.

I also listened to 1x Love Bomb Ultima - This is powerful. I was feeling heavy on my head due of drowsy effects of Paragon. As soon as I started listening to Love Bomb I started feeling good. There was noone around me, and I found myself to be happy-to-lucky mood and I smiling and joyful! Like I have some sort of happy aura all around me.! :slight_smile:

With such feelings, I wish to continue listening to Love Bomb.

How many Ultima’s can I add ?

Jan 18th Completed 2x loops of Dragon Reborn - Stage 2 - No noticeable results.
1x Paragon Complete Ultima - Today was the first day, I didn’t feel drowsy while listening to Paragon. May be cause my mind was busy working at the same time.

@SaintSovereign

This is good to know! Thank you!

Feb 1st Starting with Stage 3 today.

Still no noticeable effects with DR Stage 2, after listening it for entire Jan.
Let’s see what happens with stage 3.

Feb 1 DR Stage 3 - 2x
Paragon Complete Ultima 1x

Feb 2 Completed DR Stage 3 - 5x

Feb 3 Completed DR Stage 3 - 6x

Feb 4 Completed DR Stage 3 - 5x
Love Bomb Ultima 1x

Love Bomb makes me feel good. I am in the senses of joy!

:+1: I am happy for you! Keep up the fidelity to your progress and playlist!

1 Like

Feb 5 Completed DR Stage 3 - 6x
Love Bomb Ultima 2x

Love bomb is super cool, it always makes me smile and my mind is happy…even if am sitting all alone in the room and having a stressful work day. I feel like listening to more of Love Bomb! :slight_smile:

Feb 6th and Feb 7th are Saturday and Sunday, so will be taking breaking from subliminals and will again start over on Monday.

Feb 8th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x

Love Bomb Ultima 1x
RICH Ultima 2x

I decided to up the stack and include Rich ultima cause I have to make lot of money fast.
And I have no idea on how am I going to do that.
So, I hope these subliminals will help me.

With Love Bomb, I didn’t feel anything today. May because I was busy working on other things and my mind was fully occupied. But, I know it’s working!

No effects with DR yet. I will continue to run them.

Quick Question : Can we listen to these subs while consuming alcohol ?

@SaintSovereign

You can, but keep in mind that it could impede results. We just aren’t sure. I definitely wouldn’t drink while experiencing reconciliation.

1 Like

I normally have a beer or two at end or the day to get rid of entire days stress. Will that be fine ?

@SaintSovereign

Feb 9th Completed DR Stage 3 - 4x

Love Bomb Ultima 1x
RICH Ultima 1x

I realize you are asking @SaintSovereign and personally I’ve no objection to drinking alcohol. What I would encourage you to think about is, what would you be doing if you weren’t drinking? What if you had other ways of ridding yourself of stress? Sure I drink beer. I understand… But… What would happen if you used something like Sanguine Ultima?

1 Like

Thank You!!

Feb 10th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x