Vivek Arora - My Subliminal Journey

Feb 3 Completed DR Stage 3 - 6x
Paragon Complete Ultima 1x

Feb 4 Completed DR Stage 3 - 5x
Love Bomb Ultima 1x

Love Bomb makes me feel good. I am in the senses of joy!

:+1: I am happy for you! Keep up the fidelity to your progress and playlist!

1 Like

Feb 5 Completed DR Stage 3 - 6x
Love Bomb Ultima 2x

Love bomb is super cool, it always makes me smile and my mind is happy…even if am sitting all alone in the room and having a stressful work day. I feel like listening to more of Love Bomb! :slight_smile:

Feb 6th and Feb 7th are Saturday and Sunday, so will be taking breaking from subliminals and will again start over on Monday.

Feb 8th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x

Love Bomb Ultima 1x
RICH Ultima 2x

I decided to up the stack and include Rich ultima cause I have to make lot of money fast.
And I have no idea on how am I going to do that.
So, I hope these subliminals will help me.

With Love Bomb, I didn’t feel anything today. May because I was busy working on other things and my mind was fully occupied. But, I know it’s working!

No effects with DR yet. I will continue to run them.

Quick Question : Can we listen to these subs while consuming alcohol ?

@SaintSovereign

You can, but keep in mind that it could impede results. We just aren’t sure. I definitely wouldn’t drink while experiencing reconciliation.

1 Like

I normally have a beer or two at end or the day to get rid of entire days stress. Will that be fine ?

@SaintSovereign

Feb 9th Completed DR Stage 3 - 4x

Love Bomb Ultima 1x
RICH Ultima 1x

I realize you are asking @SaintSovereign and personally I’ve no objection to drinking alcohol. What I would encourage you to think about is, what would you be doing if you weren’t drinking? What if you had other ways of ridding yourself of stress? Sure I drink beer. I understand… But… What would happen if you used something like Sanguine Ultima?

1 Like

Thank You!!

Feb 10th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x

Feb 11th & 12th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x

13th and 14th I took off in order to subs to process.

15th Feb Completed DR Stage 3 - 3x

Love Bomb 1x
R.I.C.H 1x.

I didn’t feel anything today, however my Mondays are normally hustle and bustle in office.
This Monday, even though the activities were the same, everything was handled smoothly.
That can be effect from Subs or my meditations…am not sure.

But am loving it!

That’s fine. Personally I don’t know if “feeling something” indicates much. When I was running Love Bomb, I really didn’t feel much of anything. But oh my did I see results!

2 Likes

Feb 16th Completed DR Stage 3 - 2x

Love Bomb 1x

1 Like

Feb 17th Completed DR Stage 3 - 4x

Love Bomb 1x
R.I.C.H 2x

Didn’t feel anything, but I know something is working for good.

Quick question: How is new " Love Bomb Ultima: Generate an Aura of Pure Love and Wisdom" available on website different than the one we are already listening to ?

@SaintSovereign

When I ran Love Bomb I felt nothing but I did see results!

Please check out this post:

Although I would like to hear more details from @SaintSovereign about this, TBH @vivekarora83 I think the free one that comes with Libertine is really good. Please do NOT make any additional purchases if it might cause you any financial inconvenience. However if you can afford it easily, perhaps consider getting it. No need to rush though.

2 Likes

Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

He optimized the aura scripting

1 Like

But what does that actually mean?

I don’t expect to get an answer to this.

Feb 18th Completed DR Stage 3 - 4x

Love Bomb 1x
R.I.C.H 2x

From Monday (Feb 22nd) my office will start,
Hence quick question, can we listen to ultima’s on earphones…but only in one ear ? (means 1 earplug in ear for the subs and the other one out so I can listen to people talking) ?

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

2 Likes