Dragon Reborn Question?

Guys if I were to start DR ST1 and would want to pair it with an ultima, which one would you guys recommend? I’m not looking for much out of the ultima just to enhance and give me deeper results from DR

1 Like

Elixir Ultima. That’s what I used to a great effect:

If you feel you need more healing. If it’s more about removing blockages I would go with Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

what if it’s for negative emotions, like hate, drives for revenge, feeling pike I have to be better than everyone, feeling the need to impress others, you know, things that keep me attached to other instead of being fully focused on myself, which one would be good for that?

I think Love Bomb is a good one in that case to help with the negative emotions. Especially if stacked with DR

4 Likes

If you want to deal with your current stuff and increase the power of DR I would go with Elixir. But if you really need to deal with the states you described above right now, on a daily basis, I would go with Sanguine.

2 Likes

Yes, Love Bomb is a great Ultima to stack with DR. I’ve been running both for over one month now and I’m really satisfied with the results. Love Bomb is very similar to Sanguine but Sanguine is more alpha and doesn’t give you that “you all love me” aura which may be good or bad depending on the people you deal with on a daily basis. If they are utter assholes I’m sure Sanguine would be better if they’re more or less ok Love Bomb would be better.

4 Likes

Alright, guys. Thank you!

1 Like

Run Dragon Reborn and Ascension Q. Let that hate drive you to do something positive

2 Likes

Rechanneling is also a very good way of dealing with the negative stuff unless that stuff is overwhelming you. If not you could consider AscensionQ as JCast suggested.

1 Like

@Henkatay

There are some good recommendations in this thread.