What do you mean by sexual weakness?
My opinion is yes DRR will help you restructure your subconscious to fix your lack of practical world expertise, insecurity, and lack of pragmaticism. As long as you take massive action on these topics while listening to the sub, they will be restructured and let go. To what degree you will only know once you do all 4 stages…
DRR restructures your subconcious so it lets go of the unauthentic parts of you.
Phoenix reframes your past experiences so you can mold your current self into whatever you want.
I cried all throughout DRR and it was rough. I’m on Phoenix now and it’s smooth as butter.
What is DR multistage is like
My DRR Journal: DRR: The Inferno of Full Loops
I’m on DRR4 about to finish 1yr 4 months. For me it was super intense going from KB1, LBFH, and Stark to DRR because I didn’t take much action on those 3 subs. I’ve seen lot of the older DRR journals where members explained having intensity with stage DRR1-2 but none on DRR3-4, no intensity with DRR1-2 but intensity on DRR3-4, Or they had a blast like @Starman said in his above post.
I believe the answer to how intense it is for a person, is dependent on
- The trauma they went through a Kid which molds your Beliefs and Identity. I went through narcissistic family, bullying, bad relationships with women, and I created bad patterns , So DRR was tough. My shadow I faced everyday on DRR was based on me standing up to all of this. If you’re childhood was more positive, built with positive reinforcement of “when you fall get up it”, and mentors pushing you to take action it should be easier I would think.
- How much prior action you have took on with other subs towards your fears, vulnerabilities, and unwanted patterns.
Dragon Reborn Red
DRR
-Answers who am I?
Identity:
-Focuses on all aspects of your subconscious
-The DRR is very broad tool for everything and the energy tied behind everything
-It finds which parts of you are filled with trauma, conditioning, fear, limitations and removes them. This includes improving sexual confidence by getting rid of general shame, fear, and low self worth. Also the energy behind these structures.
-Removes an entire root system from relationships, confidence, money, childhood, trauma, fear, self worth, authority, purpose, and spiritualy. DRR removed all the energy behind these structures. The hardest part of changing your identity is removing the energy behind the multiple bad beliefs. Identity is usually built from many interconnected beliefs, emotional memories, habits, and social experiences. Because of that, changing identity often involves changing beliefs, but belief change alone doesn’t always produce a new identity. DRR can do this for all your beliefs, then you can run Phoenix to mold your Identity into whatever you want.
-My energy is flowing internally at a normal pace through my chakras, I still have to do TRE to get a similar feeling of Khan Stage 1’s natural and overflowing sexual energy through my chakras. Even then TRE still doesn’t compare to Khan Black Stage 1
-Removes the trauma and stress stored in the body’s nervous system and muscles. Your body will be able to handle difficult situations with ease
Beliefs:
-I don’t deserve happiness
-I can’t trust people
-I am powerless
-I always fail
-I am flawed
-I have to sacrifice myself
-My past defines me
-I don’t deserve money
Phoenix
PHOENIX: A DRAGON REBORN EXPERIENCE
-Answers who am I becoming?
Identity:
-Focuses on transforming and rebuilding your identity through your relationship with your past
-Phoenix is a broad identity transformation tool, but its core purpose is not simply removing the old structures—it is reframing, transforming, and using them to create a new version of yourself
-It takes your past experiences, trauma, conditioning, failures, limitations, emotional patterns, and old meanings and transforms how they influence your identity. Instead of your past continuing to define you, Phoenix turns the past into fuel for your evolution
-Transforms the root system behind your identity by changing the meaning attached to relationships, confidence, money, childhood, trauma, fear, self worth, authority, purpose, and adversity. DRR can remove the energy and structures that keep an old identity in place; Phoenix can then take what remains and use it to mold you into someone new
-The hardest part of becoming a new person isn’t only removing bad beliefs—it’s changing the meaning of your experiences and developing an identity that is no longer organized around the old version of yourself. Phoenix reframes the past so your experiences become sources of strength, resilience, wisdom, confidence, and forward momentum
-Where DRR asks “What needs to be healed and removed?”, Phoenix asks “What can I become now?” It moves you from repairing the old self toward consciously embodying a new self
-Phoenix is designed around rebirth: the old identity, interpretations, emotional patterns, and limitations are transformed so you can progressively become a fundamentally different person
-Doesn’t require you to wait until everything is perfectly healed before acting. Phoenix emphasizes moving forward, taking action, confronting challenges, and allowing your new identity to develop through experience
-Your past becomes raw material rather than a prison. Difficult experiences can become catalysts for growth instead of unconscious instructions for how you must live
-Helps create a new relationship with yourself where adversity, mistakes, rejection, failure, and painful experiences no longer automatically reinforce the old identity
Beliefs:
-My past defines who I am → My past helped forge who I am becoming
-What happened to me controls me → What happened to me can become fuel
-I am permanently damaged → I can transform myself
-My failures prove who I am → My failures become experience and strength
-I cannot escape my old identity → I am capable of becoming someone new
-My trauma makes me weak → I can transform adversity into resilience
-I have to remain who I was → I am free to evolve beyond my old self
-My experiences limit my future → My experiences can become catalysts for my future
-I am powerless over my past → I decide what my past means and what I become from it
-I need to fix everything before I can move forward → I can move forward while transforming myself